Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (30377 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
trucky, was waiting for your reply not here
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:
Op nice list.
I agree with you on every point except point 3

A man who is a mama's boy[b] definitely won't be a wife beater. [/b]
Because of the closeness towards his mum, he must have already developed respect for her which would subconsciously have created a respect and regard for women in general.

My dear, you don't know it all on this. Believe me embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
LewisO:

Please don't mind my swift keyboard, i never knew it was Cancelling I typed ought, to be *Counselling* i ought to have read it before posting, am sorry it just the keyboard English suggestions.

Don't worry about the keyboard. It's a small mistake which should not worry you as long as the message is home.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Funkychic(f): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Enegod:
trust me... a very good advice grin

Eeh...ok nah. just get ready for ur gf or ur wife
..#lols...just joking
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
scribble:
Look no further than APC members

Dino Melaye

Fashola brother

And other suspects
Bros, you don miss road? grin You want PDP supporters to come and derail this thread?

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Danhumprey: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
MrCork:

****cancelling** this is wot u people callit ther in Nigeria? **cancelling** cancel who? I take it LewisO from the village (no oofeinse) undecided
Chai! Oh my days!gringringringrin

Dechandel,come and see o!grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by mightycrown1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:
Op nice list.
I agree with you on every point except point 3

A man who is a mama's boy definitely won't be a wife beater.
Because of the closeness towards his mum, he must have already developed respect for her which would subconsciously have created a respect and regard for women in general.

Ta leshin o ba gbe....
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Truckpusher(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
brito:
trucky, was waiting for your reply not here
Britosky, was up ?

Anything for the boys? grin
I wan practice wife beating tongue
Gimme that your friend number make I start with her na tongue
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Enegod(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Funkychic:

Eeh...ok nah. just get ready for ur gf or ur wife
..#lols...just joking
I don't beat women...so, no need for her learning kung-fu wink
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Saucekide25(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Get Amazing Discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
mightycrown1:

Ta leshin o ba gbe....
Abeg, translate
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by kay29000(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
LadyX:

Thanks, sorry about the generalisation...It was meant for the category of men in discussion.

Okay. smiley
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Britosky, was up ?

You might influence some to go and practise the bolded wink
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by abbey621(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
It's a pity most of you ladies are able to detect signs but still find yourselves in such a situation. This goes to show that when we talk about matters of the heart anything can happen at any time. Some women will provoke their man to the point that he is forced to get physical, some do it thru nagging, others do it by cheating or even striking first. I've seen men say with big conviction that they'll never hit a woman but only for life to put them in such a situation, life is funny that way.

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Britosky, was up ?

You are too gentle to beat a lady. Ladies a good husband is spotted here. u no serious
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Funkychic(f): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Enegod:
I don't beat women...so, no need for her learning kung-fu wink

ok oo....may Jah bless u for dat
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Truckpusher(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
LadyX:

You might influence some to go and practise the bolded wink
But it's all good ,the only way to control a woman is to fold your knuckle. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Can one person posses all these traits? I highly doubt that.

Except you are saying any guy with any of the above trait is a potential wife beater.

No, one guy cannot possess all those traits. I think is he possesses 5 of those, the probability of beating is high.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
LadyX:

Very useful advice.
I only have a problem with the bolded. What if he's asking you to do something outrageous?

what problem if i may ask? undecided
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Truckpusher(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
brito:

You are too gentle to beat a lady. Ladies a good husband is spotted here. u no serious
You can never tell until you live under the same roof with me . tongue

But why are people making this whole thing look like a big deal ? It was normal to pound one's wife after all it was part of the agreement for marriage. cool

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Rockstar2014(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na wa o, so many research and submission on relationship this days, I like this one sha but am not a girlfriend/wife beater.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by EOOJ(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
LadyX:

The signs are there, but sometimes we are blinded by love.

Blinded by love Hmmmm God help us all ooo cos dis tin called love na wa grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
But it's all good ,the only way to control a woman is to fold your knuckle. tongue grin
Really

Some of those guys that beat women cannot fight their fellow men. They take off when confronted by men grin grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Ray25(f): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote][/quote]
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by streetzdreamz(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Very funny post,this lists,do's and donts of relationships tends to wreck more havoc than the good d author prescribed it for,why? Cuz its always stereotyped,we guys all av diff buildups and convictions,all u need do is study d man or lady u dating and deduce ur own do's and donts,a lady was telling her folks dt anyguy dt pauses a video game to reply dia spouse's chat is a potential future husband,so I told her I won't only stop d game but pull out d plug from d socket but still won't give a poo bout marriage cuz t aint ma thing,d advice to a lady in an abusive relationship is simple and straightforward"leave the relationship nomata ao hard t is"
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Truckpusher(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
LadyX:

Really

Some of those guys that beat women cannot fight their fellow men. They take off when confronted by men grin grin
Wait a minute ,I'm totally lost here.
What kind of beating were you guys talking about? angry

Because whenever I come across those words (woman,wife,beating ) all I can think of is the bedroom beating or is there any other beating I'm not aware of ? sad

Please someone should help.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can never tell until you live under the same roof with me . tongue

But why are people making this whole thing look like a big deal ? It was normal to pound one's wife after all it was part of the agreement for marriage. cool
It's a big thing because no one beats a man when he makes a mistake. Why beat the woman?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nicklaus(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
LadyX:

It's not the best thing to do...some advice perhaps about how to live with such a partner? You know eventually all these men with settle with someone's daughter or sister.
just kidding, yea you are right, any guy who beats his wife is a definition of immaturity and ignorance who needs to grow up and be reminded that women are the delicate fruits of nature. And that they are the best thing that can happen to any man if well treated and the worst if maltreated. I love all the women in my lifewink Can't believe I ve named my unborn daughter.. smiley.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wait a minute ,I'm totally lost here.
What kind of beating were you guys talking about? angry

Because whenever I come across those words (woman,wife,beating ) all I can think of is the bedroom beating or is there any other beating I'm not aware of ? sad

Please someone should help.
I no fit laugh grin grin grin
Bros, u don kill me with laugh grin

It's beating outside the bedroom...using something like your belt, clenched fist etc, intended to inflict physical harm to the recipient (wife)
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
just kidding, yea you are right, any guy who beats his wife is a definition of immaturity and ignorance who needs to grow up and be reminded that women are the delicate fruits of nature. And that they are the best thing that can happen to any man if well treated and the worst if maltreated. I love all the women in my lifewink Can't believe I ve named my unborn daughter.. smiley.
What's her name? What if you get a son instead grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LewisO: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Danhumprey:
Chai! Oh my days!gringringringrin

Dechandel,come and see o!grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by justmag(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
I don't agree with most of this post. I speak as someone who has two friends that got beat to the ground by a man.

and I feel sorry for any woman who believes this. A sudden change in circumstance or mood can trigger that act. And he may not have any of the following signs mentioned before he smacks you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.