Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (31199 Views)

Can You ? / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by dikeigbo2(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Op, yes you can.
But the thing is that its rare

Oh bebe you are beautiful,and so take away.

#pretty gurl
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by nkemdi89(f): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Am a living witness, I fell in love with someone I met online even before meeting him after our meeting the love now multiplied that I can't even breathe, have asked myself this question multiple times if it is right or if am under illusion or infactuation or lust because I see myself loving him more than he does. I just need someone to slap me back into reality cos I can't concentrate at work and am resenting others am even crying as am typing cos a strong person like me emotionally is now being shattered which has never happened to me.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by originally(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2015
MY WEDDING IS AT THE CORNER WITH AN AWESOME LADY I MET ONLINE, I HV NOT MET ANYONE LIKE HER,BEING A NEIGHBOUR OR UNIVERSITY GF.SO, IT'S VERY TRUE.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Most comments here are depressing.

It only shows how limited people know about love.
Believe me, love comes in many ways. You don't have to see that person physically to fall in love.

You might just fall in love with a person's intellectual, voice, picture, writing, anything. Love happens in your mind and when there's no physical component, it can be the strongest emotion you can ever feel.

So YES. It's very possible.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Ogehokonkwo(f): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Just reading comments
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by justwise(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2015
nkemdi89:
Am a living witness, I fell in love with someone I met online even before meeting him after our meeting the love now multiplied that I can't even breathe, have asked myself this question multiple times if it is right or if am under illusion or infactuation or lust because I see myself loving him more than he does. I just need someone to slap me back into reality cos I can't concentrate at work and am resenting others am even crying as am typing cos a strong person like me emotionally is now being shattered which has never happened to me.

Awwww! just believe your feeling and stop doubting yourself, we meet people in all strange places.

Good luck and enjoy the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by zeb04(f): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Recently I fell inlove with my online self undecided(whatever that means)

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Redoil: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2015
diddydiva:
yes it's possible.

Actually I Am

grin
this handle and the owner sound familier.
Who art thou
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
sexyseun:
Am presently in love with my bobo in (Canada) and i have never met him before... kiss
Amefrica na you? grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by bawz012(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
diddydiva:
yes it's possible.

Actually I Am

grin
yes we are...
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by stanleyazo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
I'd rather fall in lust till we meet. smiley
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by smilyice(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sure,it happens
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Not wise.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by kennyok(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
I strongly. believe yes as the answer but some people may tag it lust or foolishness but in the real sence its so fun and entertaining and i as a person strongly enjoys the blind date aspects than the real life dating
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Amefrica na you? grin

hahahahaha
E reach to ask o.
Maybe na why im dey pose for me.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by LazyGod(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
It's better to use the word - "into" or something else instead of outrightly using the world "love" because no matter how wallowing you are, there will still remain a part of you that will stay dry and unabsorbed because reality is yet to unveil.

Insecurity or doubt is never totally ebsent from a live relationship talk less of...

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by UTEWUOJO: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Even de gods will not be willing 2 answer u if u come out with dis type of question
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nneka123:
it depends...i might just like you
*rolls eyes*
Of course, isn't that how I fell in love with Nneka the famous chanteuse? tongue
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Love no! Like yes. Feeling matured to love. There are some circumstances when u meet d person 4 d 1st time whom u like and later fall out of d feeling
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by BrightEye(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
U dnt need to mEet someone befor u love the person. No one has met God yet we love him in spirit.and that is d same technique wen u fall in love it dat guy or girl who captivates your heart buh u aint met yet . So if u ask me, yes, I'd say its possible.

mhen, this dude says it all.......
However, you can try to creative, cool and with a good heart when chatting online, then someone you haven't met would fall for you.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by shejane: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Is happening everyday..... So many lonely hearts

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by paschenko(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
it has happened to me, met my current babe on facebook back in early May on Vanguard.com's comments box discussing about the Chibok girls. sent her an innocent friend request after going tru her comments on the issue, her comments were quite brilliant. she accepted the request after 2weeks. became g'mrni n g'evni friends, then by the end of july we were chatting regularly. we exchanged number mid-august and since then till date we talk on fone at least twice daily. She lives in Kaduna n me in Akwa Ibom. i most confess i never believed in falling in love with a woman i never met, but it happened with her, though she made the 1st move, visited me from kaduna early October n spent a week,i returned the favour from December 18th tru 24th when i travelled back to Uyo. i've never loved a woman d way i love my bae, am planning marrying her, even if she aint aware, planning to propose to her on birthday. i must confess it hasn't been easy completely shunning side chicks, but the Lord is my strength . So OP, u can love someone without seeing him/her....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by yemstok(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Midehi:

yea it is crazy bt wen you finally meet him,it will now be madly in love...am a livin witness,love is sweet..bt wit d right person

Testimony Time! Let somebody shout halleluyah!
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by toluleke(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
sexyseun:
Am presently in love with my bobo in (Canada) and i have never met him before... kiss
na lie you are in love with that bracket word (canada).if na libya,yobe he dey u no go fall ooo..

4 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Mhztee(f): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yes o ..its poosible.A guy Id madly in love with my Frnd and they haven't met
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by shejane: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Faling in love is a risk whether you guys met before falling inlove or fall inlove before you met, is all risk cos u are not sure of the outcome
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Sanguine77(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
kelvin100:
From what I've noticed, people that fell in love without meeting each other first tend to have stronger bond that those that met face to face before dating.
Just an observation...
You are very correct.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by teeastute(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
someone I never met? abeg speak correct english
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by yemstok(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
paschenko:
it has happened to me, met my current babe on facebook back in early May on Vanguard.com's comments box discussing about the Chibok girls. sent her an innocent friend request after going tru her comments on the issue, her comments were quite brilliant. she accepted the request after 2weeks. became g'mrni n g'evni friends, then by the end of july we were chatting regularly. we exchanged number mid-august and since then till date we talk on fone at least twice daily. She lives in Kaduna n me in Akwa Ibom. i most confess i never believed in falling in love with a woman i never met, but it happened with her, though she made the 1st move, visited me from kaduna early October n spent a week,i returned the favour from December 18th tru 24th when i travelled back to Uyo. i've never loved a woman d way i love my bae, am planning marrying her, even if she aint aware, planning to propose to her on birthday. i must confess it hasn't been easy completely shunning side chicks, but the Lord is my strength . So OP, u can love someone without seeing him/her....

Oya come and drop an e-offering for this glorious testimony.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by yemstok(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
sexyseun:

Now, the distance does not matter. I'm sure if it were Kaduna,P.H or Ghana, you would say you don't do distant relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by stanlexy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
it happened to me...nd we r stil togeda now doh we av seen eachoda a coiple of times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.