Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. (22700 Views)

Can Attracting Women Be Learned? / Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Deejavuu(f): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

The mentality has really eaten soo deep into naija men.

Someone will see a very beautiful lady and he'll just feel there is no way he can attract this lady except he flaunts his cash.

sad

Hmmm-most times those type of guys have self esteem issues..They wanna put the blame on money,a guy that knows his onions dating wise will not find it difficult approaching a lady."kpatakpata"she go say no she nor want...

Abeg i rest my case!!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Deejavuu(f): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hian! Don't even go there.
Iffa I hear, na Abuja. tongue

Lols,but you sef know say you be pro for bad mouth..but seriously i was just stating the fact. wink

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lols,but you sef know say you be pro for bad mouth..but seriously i was just stating the fact. wink
I have repented and wouldn't want a sinner take me back. Please watch your utterances - Truckpusher for Christ 2015 . smiley
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Dotwillis1(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

so you mean to tell me that when a lady sees you are living big she automatically falls in Love with you?
misinterpretd? lolz @automatically.
even if yhu put on a cloth sew with the highest currency, a fool can't automatically fall in love at dhat instant;

now, yhu know ofcourse love is a feeling, and different things can make the feeling to surface even if it aint true love... Yhu also need to understand we v different types of girls with different personalities, and mindsets.
...maybe yhu havnt met or hrd about ladies whom not just anybody can have them if yhu aint up to their expected standard. Some will even be like 'Bleep love, as far as he is able to attend to my needs'

we also have high self esteemed ladies that are all 'bout big taste

naijaboiy:

[i][font=serif]
Really?

in your opinion you've captured her heart because you spent. Lol. A lady who knows what she wants won't get her heart captured by your money. She'll spend with you but it doesn't mean you have being able to attract her to the extent of making her fall in Love with you. It goes more than that bro.
oh lol, maybe yhu havnt met ladies of such. Believe me sincerely, there r lots of 'em yhu capture their heart with such.
Have yhu ever been involved into sme kinda ladies conversation about guys who tryna woo them, and then downgrading a particular guy...

Yhu see i understand yur argument, buh for yhu to conclude money doesn't attract ladies is fallacious!
This is flesh we talkin 'bout

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Fatalveli(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

Forget about where i live..Your comment i quoted shows the way you see things...

Hey sweery that's harsh, blame me not, its what I've experienced and what I'm made to believe... I also know its improper that's why I sticked around here

I need all the convincing I can get, not confusing
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hmmm-most times those type of guys have self esteem issues..They wanna put the blame on money,a guy that knows his onions dating wise will not find it difficult approaching a lady."kpatakpata"she go say no she nor want...

Abeg i rest my case!!
Lol,,i believe some rich guys still get BOUNCED despite everything. I know there are girls who can do such.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Truckpusher(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
See as naijaboiy just dey wait like lion dey wait for person wey no agree with am ,make him chop am. grin

I jump am pass cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Deejavuu(f): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have repented and wouldn't want a sinner take me back. Please watch your utterances - Truckpusher for Christ 2015 . smiley

Amen somebody,preach pastor cheesy cheesy tongue..

It will be easier for it to snow in Sahara desert than you to repent tongue..I will quote you don't worry ...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Dotwillis1(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
my love has spoken wink
smiley

lol, the truth need'd to be told
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Deejavuu(f): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
See as naijaboiy just dey wait like lion dey wait for person wey no agree with am ,make him chop am. grin

I jump am pass cheesy

Lool,you must comment o..You must nit agree,what the thread states is that money is not the ist thing to get a real woman,(emphasis on real) to love you..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Truckpusher(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

Amen somebody,preach pastor cheesy cheesy tongue..

It will be easier for it to snow in Sahara desert than you to repent tongue..I will quote you don't worry ...
Please take me serious ,behold a new truckpusher for the old things has passed away and he that is in me is the giver of everlasting peace. cry Tamara.

Habishiki jah Jehovah rafah.....kai! the spirit of God is in me .
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by mirexxx(f): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Dotwillis1:
smiley

lol, the truth need'd to be told
smiley smiley
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Deejavuu(f): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Please take me serious ,behold a new truckpusher for the old things has passed away and he that is in me is the giver of everlasting peace. cry Tamara.

Habishiki jah Jehovah rafah.....kai! the spirit of God is in me .

Okay i believe you. cheesy
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Dotwillis1:
misinterpretd? lolz @automatically.
even if yhu put on a cloth sew with the highest currency, a fool can't automatically fall in love at dhat instant;

now, yhu know ofcourse love is a feeling, and different things can make the feeling to surface even if it aint true love... Yhu also need to understand we v different types of girls with different personalities, and mindsets.
...maybe yhu havnt met or hrd about ladies whom not just anybody can have them if yhu aint up to their expected standard. Some will even be like 'Bleep love, as far as he is able to attend to my needs'

we also have high self esteemed ladies that are all 'bout big taste

oh lol, maybe yhu havnt met ladies of such. Believe me sincerely, there r lots of 'em yhu capture their heart with such.
Have yhu ever been involved into sme kinda ladies conversation about guys who tryna woo them, and then downgrading a particular guy...

Yhu see i understand yur argument, buh for yhu to conclude money doesn't attract ladies is fallacious!
This is flesh we talkin 'bout
Money is not a Necessity in ATTRACTING a Lady.

It is not a 'MUST-HAVE' in getting a lady to fall in Love with you.

You only capture their material Heart. When they want to Love,,your money is Bullshit.

The fact that a lady likes material things only doesn't mean whoever is providing her with such things should not be romantic. When she's tired of you she'll leave.

After all there are guys who have money but can also make sure a lady love them for their personality and not their wealth.

Those ladies who end up marrying for only wealth most times don't end well. Make your research on that.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:

Lol...don't underestimate the power of mouth odour my brother....It destroys relationship faster than infidelity
literarily rolling on the floor!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

I jump am pass cheesy
gringringrin
oga na discussion na.

I go like hear your point of view too,,even if you go disagree smiley
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Dotwillis1(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Money is not a Necessity in ATTRACTING a Lady.

It is not a 'MUST-HAVE' in getting a lady to fall in Love with you.

You only capture their material Heart. When they want to Love,,your money is Bullshit.

The fact that a lady likes material things only doesn't mean whoever is providing her with such things should not be romantic. When she's tired of you she'll leave.

After all there are guys who have money but can also make sure a lady love them for their personality and not their wealth.

Those ladies who end up marrying for only wealth most times don't end well. Make your research on that.
this is what i wanna hear! ... Now yhu v just supported the argument with a good premises.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Truckpusher(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool,you must comment o..You must nit agree,what the thread states is that money is not the ist thing to get a real woman,(emphasis on real) to love you..
You know my stand na . grin
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Fatalveli:
Every guy in Lagos should attest to these, and please say the truth.

Can you have sex with your Girlfriend without spending up to 10k for her.

Even the teenagers on the Island are still gonna request money for hair, clothes and some other stuffs from you before they finally open there legs.

Me as a person, my life is simple, I don't spend on them, I'd rather go to a sex-worker and pay the sum of 1k.
Fallacy of hasty generalisation, @Emboldened.

Prolly, you've been hanging out with broke äss girls who think having sex with guys should give them money - it equals prostitution. Many girls are actually independent and provide for their boyfriend/hubby.

An independent well-to-do girls have sex because they wish to do so, and it's a mutual consent between both parties without anyone thinking she's at a receiving end...

Original poster,

It's usual for guys on this forum to flex their muscle and brag about money and it's a girl decision that determines what tickles her fancy.

Sometimes, Y'all should stop linking girls that married older men as "marrying for money" instead of love.

Relationship has its bad side and ending. That a girl married for love doesn't mean at the end of the day, she won't have a misunderstanding with her husband. It's vis-a-vis between marrying for love and money.

I can attest in some cases, money equals love not that money bought it - same way male physically qualities(handsomeness, height, penile endownment etc) equal love to girls who are freaked about it.

To each on their own....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by damseyl(f): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2015
iceberylin:
See as you just dh fool yaself undecided
undecided
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Truckpusher(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringringrin
oga na discussion na.

I go like hear your point of view too,,even if you go disagree smiley
If you're rich you don't need to flaunt your wealth before any lady - people will always know that you're doing well ,so tell me how guys flaunt their wealth before ladies?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by damseyl(f): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Thank you.
I'm happy this is coming from a guy.

Just as the poster below me said, only immature guys reason that way. Sadly, we have a lot of them on NL and in Nigeria too. wink
seconded smiley
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by damseyl(f): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Dotwillis1:
this is what i wanna hear! ... Now yhu v just supported the argument with a good premises.

are you a philosopher abi na behaviourist? cheesy
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

This is how you know the premature babies..
No wonder girls chop them dry and stick to the mature guys.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you're rich you don't need to flaunt your wealth before any lady - people will always know that you're doing well ,so tell me how guys flaunt their wealth before ladies?

Yes we say "when you are rich you don't need to stress yourself,,the ladies will start coming"

But do you really need to make that 'paper' before attracting a lady will be a piece of cake to you?

Note that i'm not denigrating the essence of making money. Money is very essential even without women.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2015
Fatalveli:
Every guy in Lagos should attest to these, and please say the truth.

Can you have sex with your Girlfriend without spending up to 10k for her.

Even the teenagers on the Island are still gonna request money for hair, clothes and some other stuffs from you before they finally open there legs.

Me as a person, my life is simple, I don't spend on them, I'd rather go to a sex-worker and pay the sum of 1k.
We are talking about love and he is talking about sex.

Why won't they demand money when they notice you only want to nyash them.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Hazardd(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

I wonder who would want to be poor at all even when women don't exist.

Make your money bro and don't make it because of women. Let it be for your fulfilment.

When you meet a lady,,let her fall in Love with you and not your Money.

I just tire sha sad
i understand you sha
geting and also marrying lady and also is also part of every guy desire and achievement and thats also fulfillment

Even before you meet a lady,in her mind she has already concluded whether if you are rich or broken,and their is big chance that she will reject you if you broken.Abeg who want to suffer, grin

so let it rest here.....
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Hazardd:

i understand you sha
geting and also marrying lady and also is also part of every guy desire and achievement and thats also fulfillment

Even before you meet a lady,in her mind she has already concluded whether if you are rich or broken,and their is big chance that she will reject you if you broken.Abeg who want to suffer, grin

so let it rest here.....
Ok sir grin
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Truckpusher(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes we say "when you are rich you don't need to stress yourself,,the ladies will start coming"

But do you really need to make that 'paper' before attracting a lady will be a piece of cake to you?

Note that i'm not denigrating the essence of making money. Money is very essential even without women.
Well, I got your point but I also want you to know that sometimes if not all the time money defines the class of people you'd come across and have some kind of relationship with ,be it casual or otherwise and this is a fact.It is worthy to note that your value as an individual in a capitalist environment like ours is usually tied to what you can afford in the society and this is sad but it is the truth.You can't entirely blame people that run with that mentality that you must be rich to be able to find love even if it is not true love like you rightly said that a woman will always leave you even with your wealth but the question is how many of our sisters and mothers has actually left having it at the back of their mind that it's a cold world out their and what guarantee do they have that they'll find true love even if the fellow can't afford the basic necessities of life?
I understood your point but thinking that people will change that mentality overnight is nothing but a wishful thinking - Have you bothered to ask yourself why girls in their early 20s are getting married to men in their 70s with four wives at home ? Everybody wants security and money is that security and in any capitalist ideology people will always use what they have to get a better deal to satisfy their needs and the game of sex and women isn't left out of it.

You can find through love with or without money but how sure are you that this is what you actually wanted when you begin to meet people with all that cash in your pocket to waste.

Don't blame Nigerian men only it's a global problem wherever you have capitalism holding sway.After all, it wasn't like this in the 60s and 70s even in the 80s.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by damseyl(f): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
my love has spoken wink
did you just called him 'my love' ? shocked
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by mirexxx(f): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2015
damseyl:
did you just called him 'my love' ? shocked
yea i just did
u got a p with that?
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by damseyl(f): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
yea i just did
u got a p with that?
not at all lipsrsealed smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. / Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.