Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. (22703 Views)

Can Attracting Women Be Learned? / Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Sunymoore(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Money over bitchesss any day any time
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by omonnakoda: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Money is very necessary. Still Women are human and need to be treated with dignity and pride.
The first way that money is important is in enabling a man to package himself i.e dressing,cars and other strappings/accesories. Money does not need to change hands at all.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by eye2sabi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
yemosquare:
You may not need money to attract a lady but you will definitely need money to keep a relationship with a lady especially a beautiful lady.

Money may not buy you love but it can sustain and even increase love not only in relationships but also in marriage.

best comment in this thread.

NOTE: when we say money is an ingredient in a healthy relationship it doesnt mean you must be as rich as bill gates, it simply means you should be able to provide at least 60% of that lady's needs. this is why life is in classes so dont you ever leave the good ladies in your class to go chase the ladies far above your class else you will be made to look poor and unserious. e.g a son of an average father like me dreaming of marrying the presidents daughter cheesy cheesy cheesy such things only happen once out of every 10,00000 cases.

if you need money to command respect in your own family that you grew up in ( some people might still disagree with this point bt i pray that ur younger one never gets richer than u are else you"ll understand what i mean.) then i wonder why you think you dont need it to make a girl leave all the comfort in her parents house to come live with you in sqalor.
guys, love simply means: she is happy with you. she can only be happy with you if you can provide her needs so she wouldnt have to go hungry or feel less of a woman when compared to her fellow women.

if you marry a woman and you along the line you fail to meetup with your responsibilities, bro b prepared to swallow any type of insult you get.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by pbs4real(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
mirexxx:
nope!
its chics lyk u we wnt in our club.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by eye2sabi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

An elder spotted wink

grin cool smiley not yet an elder bro. still following behind u
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by danbrowndmf(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote
author=Kachisbarbie post=31028755]Thank you.
I'm happy this is coming from a guy.

Just as the poster below me said, only immature guys reason that way.
Sadly, we have a lot of them on NL and in Nigeria too. wink
[/quote] hv been Follown ur write up abt relationship,and i can rilli say ur amazn,u inspire me here.

Are You Married?
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by jnrbayano(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
eye2sabi:

grin cool smiley not yet an elder bro. still following behind u

You have the mind of one to be listening to Don Williams. smiley

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by danbrowndmf(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote
author=Dimples192 post=31029619]

Absolutely I couldn't be with a man that I wasn't feeling ONLY because
he's rich but at the same time I could step away from a man that I'm
attracted to but he has no money and no drive to want to work. So what
I'm saying is it goes hand in hand. Like kanye said " I ain't saying she
a gold-digger but she ain't messing with no broke nigga"[/quote] lolz,i like dt lines,in which songe kanye droped dt lines?

Your DP u look like MaiMa Ice Prince ghanian GF
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by IFEDILIEZE(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
MORE MONEY, LESS TALK. I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSONS.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lolz,i like dt lines,in which songe kanye droped dt lines?

Your DP u look like MaiMa Ice Prince ghanian GF

Ok. I dnt know what she looks like...
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by danbrowndmf(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:

Ok. I dnt know what she looks like...
Keep A Mirror In Front Of Yourself,watever u see is what she lookz like.cheesy
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Keep A Mirror In Front Of Yourself,watever u see is what she lookz like.cheesy

Lol ok
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by danbrowndmf(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol ok
Are u Sure Your a Nigerian sef?

pardon me,which state?
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Are u Sure Your a Nigerian sef?

pardon me,which state?

No to derailing op's thread cheesy
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by danbrowndmf(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:

No to derailing op's thread cheesy
lolz,na OP get NL? only seun can stp me frm known u beta,or if u urself dnt wnt me to knw yhu.wink
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hv been Follown ur write up abt relationship,and i can rilli say ur amazn,u inspire me here.

Are You Married?

Thanks so much. cheesy
Yes, I am very married...lol

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Revolva(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hhahha money for hand back for ground...depends on how u want the love...na....naija gals na MONEY oooo don't be fooled wit money u go conquer dem without money u r just a fool to dem n u go feel bad when dem show u pepper
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Thanks so much. cheesy
Yes, I am very married...lol
lolz,am serious,are u married?
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by freshareaboi(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
nice one O.P .... finally... I'm motivated... I needed assurance lyk dis b4 approaching d girl am crushing on lately... cos she is so rich and m nor from a so much well to do family lyk dat... I noticed she likes me 2 but m afraid she might b thinking m rich like her cos we are both in private university paying more Dan half a million.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
freshareaboi:
nice one O.P .... finally... I'm motivated... I needed assurance lyk dis b4 approaching d girl am crushing on lately... cos she is so rich and m nor from a so much well to do family lyk dat... I noticed she likes me 2 but m afraid she might b thinking m rich like her cos we are both in private university paying more Dan half a million.
Make the move bro cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. / Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride / Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.