Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. (23120 Views)

Can Attracting Women Be Learned? / Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Pdizzle(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Even the Bible says money answereth all things. Its not like you can't have a girl when broke, but why eat your lemons, when you can make lemonade. I will never pick a girl over the option of being comfortable in life. Get the money first you go understand.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nairaland

A place where people live fake lives.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Deejavuu(f): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
softysparky:

No wonder girls chop them dry and stick to the mature guys.

Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by RAKITIC: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by RAKITIC: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Go and read ecclesiastes 10:19 a feast is made for laughter and wine maketh merry: BUT MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by malonephill(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bro,,you'll get married some day.
Will you use your wealth to buy the love of a woman whom you want to Live eternally with?
I never support the opinion of using money to seduce woman! There is a word the guy pointed which reckon with!
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by mirexxx(f): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
damseyl:
not at all lipsrsealed smiley
oh now i remember you.
you are d girl that has a crush on himsmiley
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by mirexxx(f): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
damseyl:
are you a philosopher abi na behaviourist? cheesy
none! let him be plz.
asking silly questions tongue
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
malonephill:
I never support the opinion of using money to seduce woman! There is a word the guy pointed which reckon with!
Ok I gerrit. smiley
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, I got your point but I also want you to know that sometimes if not all the time money defines the class of people you'd come across and have some kind of relationship with ,be it casual or otherwise and this is a fact.It is worthy to note that your value as an individual in a capitalist environment like ours is usually tied to what you can afford in the society and this is sad but it is the truth.You can't entirely blame people that run with that mentality that you must be rich to be able to find love even if it is not true love like you rightly said that a woman will always leave you even with your wealth but the question is how many of our sisters and mothers has actually left having it at the back of their mind that it's a cold world out their and what guarantee do they have that they'll find true love even if the fellow can't afford the basic necessities of life?
I understood your point but thinking that people will change that mentality overnight is nothing but a wishful thinking - Have you bothered to ask yourself why girls in their early 20s are getting married to men in their 70s with four wives at home ? Everybody wants security and money is that security and in any capitalist ideology people will always use what they have to get a better deal to satisfy their needs and the game of sex and women isn't left out of it.

You can find through love with or without money but how sure are you that this is what you actually wanted when you begin to meet people with all that cash in your pocket to waste.

Don't blame Nigerian men only it's a global problem wherever you have capitalism holding sway.After all, it wasn't like this in the 60s and 70s even in the 80s.
Chai...i for just let you jump and pass as you talk before o cheesy

Well you brought up a very good defence. It will definitely be difficult for men to change this mentality over night. As it has almost become the Norm.

Only very few men have a different view of this.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thank You sir! I've been seeing so many guys use that line of late here on Nairaland and it's just sad.
like saying "make money first".am just independent not up to a month(meaning I have been living on someone before)but be lost count on girls have dated.self esteem really matter
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
@ops, I don't agree with u that pple who use money to attract girls have low self esteem n lack self confidence. I think many pple due mistakely took Calmness n maturity for lack of self confidence n louseness, braging as high self confidence. Hw many girls will date a broke guy n be faithful for the sake of love? This is what we need to ask ourself first.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
'Money' itself is not necessarily what attracts me. Hardwork, responsibility and most importantly ambition are what appeal to me personally and are generally the prerequisites for success, which I guess is subjective but I'm talking of 'materialistic' success, although like most things there are however exceptions (As in I do take into account the fact that that success in this world isn’t always entirely a matter of hard work and merit but that's a story for another day meh).

You may not be 'rich', just don't be lazy

Can't quite speak for others though lol

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Omolola1(f): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=31028497][/quote]

When a guy approach me and begins to show off his wealth, it gets really irritating

Attraction for me is based on the first 2minutes I spend with him, either chatting or face to face meeting. Intellects? Composure? Selection of words? Dress sense? Dentition?
These are what attracts me to a guy on the first meeting.

Any girl that gets attracted to a guy in this time and age because of his money is either jobless, uneducated or simply dumb. #no offence to anyone#

The issue of money can come in much later to sustain the relationship, even if he is a broke ass nigga, stingyness can't be forgiven grin

Money should not be used as a basis for attraction....

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by damseyl(f): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
none! let him be plz.
asking silly questions tongue
yes ma'am smiley
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by mirexxx(f): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
damseyl:
yes ma'am smiley
smiley
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have repented and wouldn't want a sinner take me back. Please watch your utterances - Truckpusher for Christ 2015 . smiley
Really grin#God can change anybody cheesy
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
I like money,i no go lie grin grin
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 5:04am On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
I like money,i no go lie grin grin
angry
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by DavidHunds(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
The thing got so cliche that I started to delve mentally into it
It's so not right to think real "women" will fall for your money
Its only an additional thing
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by ghost1718(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=31028497][/quote]see u... No go change my mind oh.......... I don make UP my mind to show all this small small girls in my area pepper... When i make the money... I don tire for all this old women where dey fine me up and down
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by cutieberie1(f): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
cutieberie1:
hmmm...
i guess that word up there is your best line?
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by cutieberie1(f): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

i guess that word up there is your best line?

sir whats d problem dis tym...how do u knw its my fav well sha i onli use it if i wanna cm bk to comment in a thread
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
cutieberie1:

sir whats d problem dis tym...how do u knw its my fav well sha i onli use it if i wanna cm bk to comment in a thread
I know because I always see you use it.

No hard feelings.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by senorova(m): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2015
I agree with the "money is not necessary to attract, get a girl to truly love you" part.
And I also believe the fact that money is very necessary in sustaining a woman's love.
Nice thread op...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by cutieberie1(f): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

I know because I always see you use it.

No hard feelings.

ok
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by LewisO: 2:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Naijaboiy i miss this topic when u created it newly. Just saw it now, those folks typing rubbish, they are just too lucky i wasn't here then.

Their comments are just too annoying. angry

Does that means some Nairaland guys are just too down to the bottom of iQ?
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 6:52am On Mar 05, 2015
LewisO:
Naijaboiy i miss this topic when u created it newly. Just saw it now, does folks typing rubbish, they are just too lucky i wasn't here then.

There comments are just too annoying. angry

Does that means some Nairaland guys are just too down to the bottom of iQ?
Haha! My brother some naija guys have made up their mind already that money is the way. cry
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by justmag(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2015
This post turned out exactly the way I expected. I expected some girls to comment and act like they agree when in reality they are satisfied with a man who is financially stable. They may act llike it's not a factor but trust me, it is! When that money goes that honey ain't staying. Now! I will say there are sooo many girls that still love with their heart but these girls are nowhere to be found and are doing some serious hiding.

I agree that you really don't need money to attract a girl but you might need it to keep her. I am forever gratify that all the girls i have been in a relationship with where not money hungry at all and where independent like me.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
It's becoming a normal thing nowadays as men wants to make money to woo the most pretty girls.

In as much as u possess the xteristics ladies want coupled with financial stability, U become a hotspot for ladies.

Nice one OP. Whether u are rich or not, guys should learn the ingredients of getting a lady.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by LewisO: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Haha! My brother some naija guys have made up their mind already that money is the way. cry

I wonder if lalasticlala will consider and help me put this topic on front page cry.

At least it's educative. sad
Guy! please never mind my typing errors i did on post, sometimes i don't go through them before posting, don't mind my swift keyboard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.