Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,493 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. (23118 Views)

Can Attracting Women Be Learned? / Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by freecocoa(f): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:
Look I'm not gonna lie because I'm attracted to powerful men and Money equals power. What's attractive is that this man has earned his money. It shows characteristics that are inspirational. I look at a man's shoes to determine if he's worth my love.
I want to just point out that, not only money equals power, I'm attracted to powerful men too and it takes more than money for a man to be powerful. I know men with money I won't ever date.

Some of these men with money are obnoxious illiterates who have no respect for women or even people in general, they have no dress sense, they can manage to wear very good shoes/clothes in an outrageous manner and are generally annoying.

What I'm saying in essence is that, a neatly dressed, intelligent,confident,well mannered, enlightened/exposed, focused man with little or not so much money but lots of prospects is a very powerful man.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by chimoskyg(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Great post and comments
Love them all
Can some1 pls list me the basic of getting a true love and been yr self or person as well.
Thanks
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by hensben(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thank You!

Well it seems some guys don't understand the point and they are mis quoting.

We shouldn't use our wealth to attract a lady doesn't mean we should pretend we are poor.

We can attract girls without flaunting our wealth.
Akin you are right....I have come to notice that a girl you attract naturally stay more longer and the relationship is most time always at peace than the one you attract with money and flashy things.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by agedmanng: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Deejavuu:

This is how you know the premature babies..

By people's comment on NL I can tell how happy or bitter someone is. You can just let it pass dear
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by pbs4real(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Deejavuu:

Which guy pays his girlfriend to sleep with her except he is dating a prostutute.and if i may ask what part of LAGOS ISLAND are u talking about? You don't just generalise.

Well no need to stress myself arguing with you your last statement says it all..SMH for ur mentality
bae i hvnt stp shaking ma head 4 dt comment. . .nigerians and our way of reasoning.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by eye2sabi(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:
I have already said that, "a lady that accepted you for money will also leave you for money" in a thread of my own.

Op, I agree with you that the real men never believe in this overused cliche of "money being the only thing used to woo a lady" however, I postulate that the source of money to an individual is key to getting and keeping a real lady.

To be honest, you don't expect any right thinking lady who is advanced in age to just settle for a guy because of good looks, personality and all. They really want to know; what you do for a living, whether your personality have the propensity to generate money in short and long run etc. That's part of planning for the future.

As for the youngsters, they are most likely to be swayed by money, looks etc. They have less experience and are still testing the waters. As for this group, the cliche is so true about them and rightfully so. I'm afraid, this is the group you may be in their age level Op. The schoolgirls! They are a multitude of people.

While I was still in school, I did have some money to part with, the looks and the right personality to go with it. The three never failed to deliver one time or the other.

I'm not writing to be a superhero, the Superman and Robinhood are still alive in Hollywood. Not taking their office.

smiley

nice lyrics bro.
a Don williams follower spotted.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by hedonistic: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Nothing is more pathetic than watching grown ass people deceiving and deluding themselves. Everyone knows what ideals and "should be's" are, but then everyone should also face up to reality, no matter how unjust or ugly it might be - it happens right in front of us everyday.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by pbs4real(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

When I said you didn't comprehend my original post you accused me of insulting you. Now see what you posted above which is totally out of my main point. undecided

I'm talking about getting a girl to LOVE you and you are talking about paying a girl for sex. Which is totally different.

Learn how to approach women without necessarily flaunting what you've got,,get them to like you even when you are not really financially stable at a point they will still stay.

When you finally start dating her you can start using money to spoil her.

There are tons of guys who have had their ways with women without spending at all and it's not a lie or magic. It's simply because they know their ways around women.

Change your mentality bro.
my broda d conditn of dis country is making youth tink upside dwn,if nt tel me why wld any1 tink dis thread isnt d truth?
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=31028497][/quote]

Does this apply to runz gurlz,asin em falling in love with you as well¿
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by jnrbayano(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2015
eye2sabi:

nice lyrics bro.
a Don williams follower spotted.

An elder spotted wink
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by prettyjo(f): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2015
at last it made front page grin
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by yemosquare: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2015
You may not need money to attract a lady but you will definitely need money to keep a relationship with a lady especially a beautiful lady.

Money may not buy you love but it can sustain and even increase love not only in relationships but also in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Zitoangels(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Money is the greese used to oil the wheels of any relationship. cheesy
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by pbs4real(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2015
hensben:
Akin you are right....I have come to notice that a girl you attract naturally stay more longer and the relationship is most time always at peace than the one you attract with money and flashy things.
my broda anybody dt says this isnt true is a certified bingo. .
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by iceberylin(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2015
LewisO:

When it comes to laying good astute about sensible post like this to help matters, u will be nowhere to be found, now u finally did so this is what u can offer to the post. Does that means u are down to the bottom of iQ?

Just saying, no offense!
Goat....
Read the post below mine angry
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by hensben(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Fatalveli:
You're a female, are you living on the Island, and whereas I ain't saying you give your boo money before sexing her, all I'm saying is that she won't open her legs if you haven't spend a dime on her, unless she is okay financially...

You'll probably be baffled when I said I do have sex with sex-workers. In as much as I love seeing people in love, I hate falling in love. It hurts so much and body no be stone, shey you get
Bro you are wrong, she can open her leg even when you didn't spend a dime on her..talking from experience.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by knightsTempler: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2015
tongue

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Make we no decieve ourselve oooo.The only love wey exist for naija right now na the love we person go get for im parents and siblings.The love b/w a man and a woman no longer exist again oo.Yes in the past our parents married for love but today's naija dey different due to the influence of pop culture on tv and e no longer helps matters since many young girls now see Rihanna and beyouncy as role model.Guy the nigerian girl of today worships money and love money pass devil sef dat she is even ready to marry and settle down with a ritual killer or an armed robber just cos he is flashy with cash cool.if u no get money forget about girlfriend matter and hustle the money first.
If to say Ojukwu no get money u think say bianca for gree marry am?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by LewisO: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2015
iceberylin:

Goat....
Read the post below mine angry

Oh! I can see u wanna deviate right. The best for u is to shut your thumb. undecided
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2015
I agree with you that there are different types of powerful. For example my father was a military man and he was powerful because other men and people dealt with him differently because of the way he carried himself.

A man with money (some) is powerful because people react to their position in society. The point I was trying to make is that these men (some) work hard, they are motivated, driven and the are very attractive qualities. I have no respect for a gold digger who is only with a man for his money alone. But I like the saying " I'll go where the rich hang out and Fall in love."

The point Naijaboy made is the problem lays when money is the only motivation for such relationship and I agree. Don't flaunt it to get women to like you but don't stop making it financially.

freecocoa:
I want to just point out that, not only money equals power, I'm attracted to powerful men too and it takes more than money for a man to be powerful. I know men with money I won't ever date.

Some of these men with money are obnoxious illiterates who have no respect for women or even people in general, they have no dress sense, they can manage to wear very good shoes/clothes in an outrageous manner and are generally annoying.

What I'm saying in essence is that, a neatly dressed, intelligent,confident,well mannered, enlightened/exposed, focused man with little or not so much money but lots of prospects is a very powerful man.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by freecocoa(f): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:
I agree with you that there are different types of powerful. For example my father was a military man and he was powerful because other men and people dealt with him differently because of the way he carried himself.

A man with money (some) is powerful because people react to their position in society. The point I was trying to make is that these men (some) work hard, they are motivated, driven and the are very attractive qualities. I have no respect for a gold digger who is only with a man for his money alone. But I like the saying " I'll go where the rich hang out and Fall in love."

The point Naijaboy made is the problem lays when money is the only motivation for such relationship and I agree. Don't flaunt it to get women to like you but don't stop making it financially.

Cool. cool

I've always loved that quote about going where the rich is and falling in love, wise saying.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by hajjiahmed90(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2015
true talk............... if u use money to woo a lady, it will never last, cos wen d money go or d man bizness fall apart.......SHE WILL RUNAWAY
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by neocortex: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Deejavuu:
Nice one Op..

Sadly this is the general belief most of our Nigerian men have,and when you try to counter it,they term you a "pretender".

Money makes everything easy,true that, but why do we still have failed marriages of rich guys undecided.?.I will always say it money only impress lazy girls,a girl that knows what she wants and goes for it to her money is just a bonus..

The OP focused on "attraction" not keeping the attraction, that said, money is necessary for a lasting relationship between male and female regardless of who the breadwinner is(usually the men). Therefore, it is safe for men to assume that they need money to maintain their relationships.
In US for example , many marriages failed after naive "lovers" marry only for love only to be taught a bitter lesson by reality and the marriages crashes in no time.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
well money may/may not be a factor for attraction but its a necessary tool for maintaining the relationship
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2015
hajjiahmed90:
true talk............... if u use money to woo a lady, it will never last, cos wen d money go or d man bizness fall apart.......SHE WILL RUNAWAY
agghhh like wetin happen to blackface
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by fanex: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2015
owo ni koko money answereth all things. love isnt real but money is.[quote author=naijaboiy post=31028497][/quote]
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by nairabetguru(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=31028497][/quote]

OP you are on point but then again all this set of rules mentioned above does not work in nigeria grin

Thats the simply truth..........

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by haul: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2015
I'm not looking for love or a woman,left to me I haven't asked a girl out for a longgggggggg time cuz I believe I don't want female stress,I concentrate on making most,if I get to a relaxation arena,I just chill,drink,look at booties around,admire them.all I want is be alone,let me say I believe its only sex a woman got to offer me,no disparaging words towards the decent folks,I prefer a female friendship to lover,when she get attracted I elope.when I need sex call a girl and we sort it out nothing more.marriage I don't for once think about it,just a surrogacy kind of thing I plan,I attend friends wedding and I'm not fascinated for once,I don't believe in LOVE. so have money and enjoy your life,females ain't special,so their love ain't noticed at alllllll

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2015
freecocoa:
Cool. cool

I've always loved that quote about going where the rich is and falling in love, wise saying.
sharp girl
who no like good thing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by mirexxx(f): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
pbs4real:
cute u,u re an arsenal fan ryt?
nope!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.