Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (63386 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Yehman(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:
Guys.. You're walking on the street with your babe. This lady in the picture below walks up to your babe and slaps her. What will you do?

Sincere comments pls.
Slap her back and thank me later
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by simdam500(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wetin she find go person wey be like this side...

By the way lemme call that guy that wan beat his wife if she try to beat him...

*picks my phone and dial rationalmind*

Oga wetin u go do for this matter ?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by iphanyiuma(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
I be like bros...I hear say na you slap my babe., anyhow sha I say ma come thank you with this malt gringringrin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by realGURU(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian govt , it can no longer tackle infections like insecurity, unemployment, lack o f electricity etc. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by sirpompey86: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
I go call ekelebe for her

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:
Guys.. You're walking on the street with your babe. This lady in the picture below walks up to your babe and slaps her. What will you do?

Sincere comments pls.
I'll apologize to her and give my chick another hot slap for putting my life in danger in the hands of a fellow man. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
i will definitely slap her back, she is not tall, dwarf i think.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
The streets of ph teach gun-fu rather than kung-fu

I alredi feel sorri for IT
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by emmykk(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Am law abiding.I will report the matter to the police

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tell my chiq to slap her back.......

Then.....i pick race

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Brugo(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
What do you mean what would I do? I'm a lover not a fighter.

You know, violence doesn't solve problems. grin

Please let peace reign. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by sawok(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
cheesy
bigdrey:
Op, it is supposed to be:
Ladies, what wil you do if dis chick slaps your boyfriend.
hahahaahahahaha
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Gamesmart: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will ask my girl why she was looking for trouble in the first place. grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by XBLadez: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
I'll slap her back and

run!
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by madgoat(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
No matter d muscles she seems to av, I will turn her into a punching bag....
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by jerrymej(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Preparing my Lunch!
I'll reply you when am done.

Still hungry for now.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by neyur: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will stand-aside and watch ladies to ladies do there tinz....abi what u expect?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:
. And what if ur gf mocks u for not being man enough for at least fighting for her and thern she leaves u in d process. #sings mtn caller tune song.... U Have All It Takes...............

Lemme complete the song for you.

You have all it takes to batter ehn ehn ehn
You have all it takes to be jailed oooo
Everything you need is within your reach
You can batter with just one punch grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by ceeceeco: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Na women mata, make my girl carry her cross.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by mczico: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
I go blow very soon
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Pvin: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
nor matter how big a woman a$$ is, na man go climb am "nor how muscler a woman looks, na man go beat her'
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by sod09(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will tell her /him to do it again lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Fawklicant: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will ask my GF..."Your fellow woman slap you and you dey look like akamu?" Are you not a woman again? grin grin grin If na where I dey, your mouth go dey run like tap.

After all if a muscled up man slaps me, she will ask me the same question. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Drajah(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Act like say nothing happen...u won die?...why ur chick self go find trouble? angry
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
bigdrey:
Op, it is supposed to be:
Ladies, what wil you do if dis chick slaps your boyfriend.
lol
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by moswags: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
na for this kind moment weh every boy go just form gentle man. dis kind a real man doesnt lay a hand on a woman

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by okonelfg(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
wetin con conscin me for ladies matter,no bi her fellow lady wey slap am,mek she slapp back nah.....no bi say i dey fear ooo i no won go prison for beaten a lady
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
djeezy:
Forget d muscles. She's still a woman. Enrol your gf for gym, so she'd have muscles too. grin
Hahaha... no be small tin ooo..den aft wards she go retaliate abi? cheesy
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by englishmart(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will kill her
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Saucekide25(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Brandly(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin nah eh..naa woman commando oh, nah to tell to her,to slap her more ,dt am fully in support

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man & Plus-Sized Mistress Caught In Bed By Wife, Mistress Pulls Gun (Skit) / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.