Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (63373 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by ObioraIkenna(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:
Guys.. You're walking on the street with your babe. This lady in the picture below walks up to your babe and slaps her. What will you do?

Sincere comments pls.
I'll do nothing to confront her, we have her match scattered all over Nigeria with the same physique and timber shape. Dem go panel beat on my babes behalf.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by anonym0us: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
If she slap my babe,I will yell at her very loud that it will attract people then after that I remove my slippers give"take beat her very well na so she dey find trouble"
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
AgricSalt:

Guy, you mean 'if Jesus was still on earth'? Please he is very much alive in heaven, enthroned as the king of God's soon coming Government.

Yea, that's what I meant. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by bakila: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
must we be naked?
I dont know. I just imagine if you have to give an explanation in that state. She will always remember the incident if you are in that state with her, whether as spouse or otherwise.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by walterenahoro: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
ehnnnn o boi i go melo o.....se i no no moi mate ni!!!
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by shaboti: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
I will show that I am a Man, a real man angry .......by gently asking her why she slapped my girlfriend and then saying sorry on behalf of my chic and I grin
hahaha soo funny grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by eROCK247(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin
akinsadeez:
I will show that I am a Man, a real man angry .......by gently asking her why she slapped my girlfriend and then saying sorry on behalf of my chic and I
grin cheesy
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by swopeal(m): 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:
Guys.. You're walking on the street with your babe. This lady in the picture below walks up to your babe and slaps her. What will you do?

Sincere comments pls.
she has to knw dat obviously nt all quarrells shuld b settled with violence
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by deebrain(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Thank jeses i also work out too. She won't try it. I would love wrestling with her though...
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by optimusprime2(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:

Sincere comments pls.
Unless she can't be raped... Q.E.D
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:

Sincere comments pls.
jesu! grin
i go pick race grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by HighIQ(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
xpac01:

Real men don't beat women. I will never fight a girl in my life.
u using style to call for dating
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:
so if ur gf cries, u'll do d same
I'm too much of a man to cry...
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Of course I will beat her who's scared anyway
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Lindajohn(f): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sleekydee:
beneath all that muscle, there is still a lady all over....anyways.. I won't do anytin cos its rong for a guy to hit a lady.
forget dat thing, u no just get strength
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by lyricalz: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
I go fu*k craze commot 4 her pu*sy
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by sevo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Walk away niggur... jst walk away
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Amefrica:

Yea, that's what I meant. smiley

Ok
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:

Sincere comments pls.

I will simply be the bigger person and walk away, girls shouldn't fight each other. Lmaof
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by scholes23(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
See how scared guys can be. So u can't do anything to protect ur girl or even take a revenge on her behalf. I bet u if it were d oda way round (beats chest) my girl will surely fight for me. No be say dem say. grin grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by tomiobj(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:

Sincere comments pls.

Ahah. I will do d usual. It's nt good to hit girls. Any guy that does so is a coward
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by scholes23(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
tomiobj:

Ahah. I will do d usual. It's nt good to hit girls. Any guy that does so is a coward
So what's d usual??
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by tomiobj(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:
So what's d usual??
. I'll be lyk. Sorry babe. I can't hit d gal. Any guy that hits a gal is a coward as u av sed
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by neowelsh(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
i will turn willy willy and do what he knows how to do best. but wait, Weytin go make ur gf go find dis kind person trouble. she High?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
djeezy:
haha haha yes na grin
okaay smiley
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Lordcollins(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
ar u kiddin me?? i go skata race run fr ma dear life
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by scholes23(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
tomiobj:
. I'll be lyk. Sorry babe. I can't hit d gal. Any guy that hits a gal is a coward as u av sed
hitting a girl makes a man a coward? Never hrd of that before. So leaving her like that makes u a brave man. Well I must say ur girl would be proud of u. LOL
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Blanc8(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
killercute16:
You see ya life,you want to fight a lady with base ball stick,cant you fight with bare hands like a man
Na wa to you... how you ohh call that kind guy lady.. ! stop am ohh respect yourself.. and finally bah, the end justifies the means... #my 2cents
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Eynosaintval(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
You are right, real men don't fight ladies, they beat them up
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
This midget?
Lmao. Kinda truly looks like it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / Man & Plus-Sized Mistress Caught In Bed By Wife, Mistress Pulls Gun (Skit) / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.