Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (63355 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
dis 1 na person?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by djeezy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Rawdeal:

Would you really want your gf to look like this?
Hello no. Was just being sarcastic.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by djeezy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hahaha... no be small tin ooo..den aft wards she go retaliate abi? cheesy
haha haha yes na grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op,na #10 blade go solve the problem... No matter how he/she grab reach,#10 blade go solve the problem...
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
I go try beat am oooo
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
LOL.... I go jst tell my girlfriend that make she no ves I go buy her gift to compensate the slap because this woman/man go fit finish my carrier grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by jerrymej(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
OP no be by muscles o!

Hence my name still remains #Jerrymej# I'll prove my love for my babe!

Who cares if I avenged the slap even more hotter and times two sef.
She no reach sef
Lol
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will tell her to turn the left cheek, that's what Jesus would do if he were here. embarassed
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by k4kings(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
xpac01:

Real men don't beat women. I will never fight a girl in my life.
So HELP YOU GOD
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by xpac01(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Akinsnaira:

I bet you have never met a saucy lady, a lady with a serial mouth-bashings, you will not know when you will force her to shut it.
I bet you, I've met hundreds of them. Lemme tell how we roll:
I define them as they are, and ignore them when start..
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will seek for settlement immediately and preach the gospel to her.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by otswag(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will apologize to her for my girlfriends face mistakingly hitting her palm.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Beat her of course

she will beat light & darkness out of Ur head.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
She must have a good reason slapping her at first. Its my job to settle the quarrel, not escalate it. Its your wisdom, not body strength that makes a man superior to woman.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
If she likes...she should go n borrow muscles frm honk or kane n co...I wil beat her black n green
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by bakila: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
isn't that my GF problem?.......the best I can do is stand between them so the lady won't slap her again ......make she no come faint
How you go explain your action when you and your .... dey naked?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
iceberylin:
I go buy Gun angry
grin
iceberylin:
I go buy Gun angry

problem solved.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by vega84(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
This one na chick?

I see hawk ooo no be chick

#vegatalks#
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
I go wound am, she dey madt? cheesy
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by konny1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will slap her back and run away. If my chic like make she wait.

She's on her own grin grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by nayolight(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:
Guys.. You're walking on the street with your babe. This lady in the picture below walks up to your babe and slaps her. What will you do?

Sincere comments pls.
Guy just Respct Yourself.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Frankicent(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Good tin am learning Martial Art and judo.. I go beat d muscle woman ehnnnn... cheesy
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by ezebrightike: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Choi!
Ogbeni na too meloo o
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by femzysticks(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:
Guys.. You're walking on the street with your babe. This lady in the picture below walks up to your babe and slaps her. What will you do?

Sincere comments pls.

Hehe

I will apologize for hurting her unknowingly

Cuz if dis kind girl mean you
RIP will follow
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Mrsfaithhh: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
madgoat:
No matter d muscles she seems to av, I will turn her into a punching bag....
Madgoat grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by falconey(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
bakila:

How you go explain your action when you and your .... dey naked?
must we be naked?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by scholes23(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Prixus:
the same thing my gf would do if a man like that slaps me. undecided
so if ur gf cries, u'll do d same
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by carlmerz(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
A gentleman doesn't hit a LADY.... D;

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Amefrica:
I will tell her to turn the left cheek, that's what Jesus would do if he were alive. embarassed

Guy, you mean 'if Jesus was still on earth'? Please he is very much alive in heaven, enthroned as the king of God's soon coming Government.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Misogynist2014:
She must have a good reason slapping her at first. Its my job to settle the quarrel, not escalate it. Its your wisdom, not body strength that makes a man superior to woman.

Wisdom? I wish that were true.

If that is the way you try to make up for your emasculated personality, you better keep at it

I got this for you, I hope you like it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Women In A Rush To Get Married? / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.