Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,630 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (44275 Views)

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

I believe a 9 year old can write like that or even better than that.But how deep is her understanding of what is going on in Nigeria's politics about how change will come about..
Heck the adults don't even understand shït about the change they are shouting up and down.
honestly,you will be shocked ay the rate kids have been following the political events happening in Nigeria. Nevertheless,I am sure the kid must have been asking her parents lots of questions about the forthcoming elections.
The APC adverts is really an eye opener my dear especially the importance of having a PVC.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by mikolo80: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Using a Nigerian citizen ,a minor for propaganda is the highest level of desperation by the APC.

Let's us face fact; what does a 9yr old child know about APC and politics .
If this story is true the 9yr old child should come and see her fellow 9yr old kids hawking on the streets of Lagos ,a state that has been held down by the same AC,ACN AND LATER APC.
Once again ,using minors for propaganda is totally unacceptable and every right thinking citizen should reject this news .
Say no to child exploitation.
the 9 year olds hawking in the remaining 28 pdp states nko
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by handie(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2015
A Pupil of Greensprings group of school? That money ain't a sacrifice to her jare...... She can afford to send 20k and don't forget the money ain't really needed by her(She gat parents who can afford everything she needs). And as for those saying d letter is arranged, una don see Greensprings teaching scheme? It's way above what they use in teaching in public and many of the private schools in this Country. IT'S AN IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL FOR THE BLUE BLOODS. So, she's well cabable of writing that letter. Way to go girl! But me go use dat money go chop better pepper soup and orijin for mama Nkechi store sha o.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bayulll01(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

oh no, you just have to display your ignorance. First thing first I don't do politics, so wether she donated money to PDP or APC, I would say the same.
Secondly, you gat no game bro, you gotta throw insults like a man, and not using style to fill me in on your mommas and sister's qualities and way of life.
I read through that shït you posted up there again, and Lawd I can't deal, you're a world class retârd
now u are not Apc or Pdp,one funny thing abt u gejites is u guys are so dumbb,crazy biiitch,a brain like this u qualify as the most uselessss foollls on earth,already acting bicthy with ur smelling punnnnny,do u really know ur dad,let me break it to u,u are nothing but a bastarddd,better go ask ur mummmy who ur dad is,cos she gave birth to prostituting,omo aleee
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Truckpusher(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2015
mikolo80:
the 9 year olds hawking in the remaining 28 pdp states nko
This isn't about any political party affiliation ,this is about protecting the right of the Nigerian child.And no political party should use the face of the Nigerian child that they've let down for so long for any political gain.

I hope you got the message.

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by mikolo80: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Using a Nigerian citizen ,a minor for propaganda is the highest level of desperation by the APC.

If this story is true the 9yr old child should come and see her fellow 9yr old kids hawking on the streets of Lagos ,a state that has been held down by the same AC,ACN AND LATER APC.
Once again ,using minors for propaganda is totally unacceptable and every right thinking citizen should reject this news .
All is fair in war man. If pdp can play with over 200 chibok girls then.....(i never talk about the thousands that die during child mortality or by malaria or by hawking on roadside cos their govt doesn't give a fuckkk.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by falconey(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Nicepoker:
people like u will die poor.
poverty is for you and your family alone. No one else
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by ismyheal75: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Aprime:
How gullible are Nigerians?

Donating to the same politicians you brand thieves and looting professionals for some stupíd campaign.

By the way, a 9 year old can't write such letter.
And even if true, her parents failed big time.

Donating their 9 years old daughter lunch money while Buhari's daughter is schooling in the UK. Shame.

Are you sound at all? Which of Buhari’s children are studying in UK now? Bros abeg wake up from your deep sleep.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by mikolo80: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
This isn't about any political party affiliation ,this is about protecting the right of the Nigerian child.And no political party should use the face of the Nigerian child that they've let down for so long for any political gain.

I hope you got the message.
No such thing as rights,just privileges that you are either willing to defend or give up. or do you think misery and suffering cares about age.its all fine and dandy to come out waving the rights flag.But remember the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriot s and tyrants.Blood not activism
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by YabaLeftist: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2015
Nonsense! Who are you deceiving? Nine year old girl my a s s! Where is the picture? You APC clowns should employ a better strategy cos this is bullshyte.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Truckpusher(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2015
mikolo80:
All is fair in war man. If pdp can play with over 200 chibok girls then.....(i never talk about the thousands that die during child mortality or by malaria or by hawking on roadside cos their govt doesn't give a fuckkk.
Do you have evidences to prove these accusations? Or like a typical janjawiid everything is fine by you as long as it serves your interest.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by sirwilly1(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
the little girl want CHANGE she is tired of daddy coming home with no capri sone/biscuit/gala........be patient little girl change is coming
Her father has no money for Caprisonne and she was able to save up to N5785 from lunch money? Una be mumu. Besides, a girl of 9 is too inexperienced to write long, compound sentences like this cooked story we have here. #GEJTILL2019
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by mikolo80: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Do you have evidences to prove these accusations? Or like a typical janjawiid everything is fine by you as long as it serves your interest.
go to any teaching hospital or ask my course mates who died serving this rotten nation or the ones who are trying to stay alive to raise their families cos they were not provided with requisite equipment(they are buying night vision(90,000) with their salary) while politicians are using 10billion for private jet,house andwedding in dubai.i guess you are collecting your own share of the money thats why you're defending them,no problem,that is the game,we willl know who wins by march 29
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by genearts(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:

Na your pikin?? Chill bros...
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2015
bayulll01:
now u are not Apc or Pdp,one funny thing abt u gejites is u guys are so dumbb,crazy biiitch,a brain like this u qualify as the most uselessss foollls on earth,already acting bicthy with ur smelling punnnnny,do u really know ur dad,let me break it to u,u are nothing but a bastarddd,better go ask ur mummmy who ur dad is,cos she gave birth to prostituting,omo aleee
Damn boy!!! You punch like a baby. I have read this shït up there on this forum so many times, that it now looks like a slogan for half witted dickheads like you.
Lol... Meathead asking me if I knew my father and all, like seriously? Your mucus filled brain should do better next time. And while you are at it, fix your English, because it's appalling. Or were you deprived of good education along with your sillines?
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by cutieemperorh(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2015
I think PDP should humble themselves and go to APC to point them in the direction of a good propagandaist (if there is anything like that)
This APC pple are just too good in what they do ( they can lie)

Sai buhari
Sai goodluck
#ihaventdecide
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
honestly,you will be shocked ay the rate kids have been following the political events happening in Nigeria. Nevertheless,I am sure the kid must have been asking her parents lots of questions about the forthcoming elections.
The APC adverts is really an eye opener my dear especially the importance of having a PVC.

The bold part there summarises my sentiments. She is influenced by her parents opinions and not what she understands herself.
That's why I said a minor should not be this involved in politics.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bayulll01(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

Damn boy!!! You punch like a baby. I have read this shït up there on this forum so many times, that it now looks like a slogan for half witted dickheads like you.
Lol... Meathead asking me if I knew my father and all, like seriously? Your mucus filled brain should do better next time. And while you are at it, fix your English, because it's appalling. Or were you deprived of good education along with your sillines?
werey olosho guess u are mental,run along go meet ur mate,smelling biatch
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bayulll01(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
and this one will want raise kids,chaii I pity for those innocent kids that will come out of this one,ur case is hopeless one
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2015
bayulll01:
werey olosho guess u are mental,run along go meet ur mate,smelling biatch
grin grin grin grin hahahahahaha. Sorry prat. I am perfectly ok. I can't say the same about you though. You sound like you belong in a mental facility.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Vision4God: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2015
God bless u GEJ (mr president).
We salute ur courage
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by simdam500(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell shocked
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by hush15: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Mo'r'on

The girl attends one of the best school in Nigeria so I don't expect her to be as daft as you.

The fact that you had a very underprivileged life doesn't mean everyone else does. What do you mean by teleguided if I may ask except you are telling me that you were so retarrded as at 9 years of age !

Little Girl that donate, I hope you get to read and see the people you donating towards. People who don't reason at all and as a result, falls to insult just as I had told you earlier. When you don't align with them, that's their way out, insult and make provocative statements. As much as I am being tempted to reply his comments in a very sarcastic way, I know better for the young souls like you in my heart, the fear of God and the love of my country, I won't behave like them. I hope this shows who the APC compose of.

Be a good kid and follow the right people. Wishing you all the best in you endeavours
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bayulll01(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

grin grin grin grin hahahahahaha. Sorry prat. I am perfectly ok. I can't say the same about you though. You sound like you belong in a mental facility.
your stupidity is neauseating can't u use your fuccking sense,see I don't talk to a leech,go get a life,I wonder a sensible lady who will engage a guy in e-fight it shows your upbringing and the type of home u come from,latter you will tell me nobody want to marry u

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2015
hush15:

Little Girl that donate, I hope you get to read and see the people you donating towards. People who don't reason at all and as a result, falls to insult just as I had told you earlier. When you don't align with them, that's their way out, insult and make provocative statements. As much as I am being tempted to reply his comments in a very sarcastic way, I know better for the young souls like you in my heart, the fear of God and the love of my country, I won't behave like them. I hope this shows who the APC compose of.

Be a good kid and follow the right people. Wishing you all the best in you endeavours

Pfft
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Mo'r'on

The girl attends one of the best school in Nigeria so I don't expect her to be as daft as you

You see your life¿....What has the type of school one attend got to do with your intelligence.

Vast majority number of those going to high brown schools are dummies.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
bayulll01:
your stupidity is neauseating can't u use your fuccking sense,see I don't talk to a leech,go get a life,I wonder a sensible lady who will engage a guy in e-fight it shows your upbringing and the type of home u come from,latter you will tell me nobody want to marry u

Firstly I don't need a sense to deal with u, as u challenge me in no way. Gotta keep my sense for sensible people. But you could make do with a couple of donations of senses from morons because your reasoning is lower than lowest.
Secondl, I doubt if u know the meaning of leech. Lemme help you; a leech is a person who sponges on others. I hope your blockhead can understand that though. What I don't get is why you have decided to use it in such context. Or maybe u just wanna throw in the word the last person described you with.
Thirdly, you can't throw an e - punch at me and expect me to look the other way because you claim to be a man that you are not. Sorry scumbag, that shït aint happening. And no u don't qualify as a man, when men are being called, you should not bother showing up cos u are nothing but a goose.
Finally, boy so you are saying marriage is all ur momma taught your sisters to live for, and not to stand up and speak against a silly boy in a man's body.
Don't worry boy, I will get married to a sensible and intelligent man who actually uses his brain for what its is meant for and not a knuckle head like you.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by zaxinorepb(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
shes is still a kid, let her try dat wen shes 18 yrs of age, i bet u she wont, b/c shes knws notin abt apc or pdp
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by hotice01: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
I must really commend APC,they really know that Nigerians are so gullible.I HATE LIES AND DECEIT.
First it was an old woman donating her life savings some weeks back,now its a 9year old gal.simple emotional blackmail.
How can a 9year old gal attending such a very prestigious school think for herself to donate to non other than APC,and donate #100 when her lunch money is way more than that.Trying to play conservative.
APC is really desperate in my opinion.everything they do shows desperation.
Their campaign team is really creative I must give them that,but creativity built on lies and deceit ain't good.
APC can win the online battle and propaganda but I don't think they would win the real life war.
Note- Im not partisan, I'm just an observer.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Mhztee(f): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Aprime post=31089445]How gullible are Nigerians?

Donating to the same politicians you brand thieves and looting professionals for some stupíd campaign.

By the way, a 9 year old can't write such letter.
And even if true, her parents failed big time.

Donating their 9 years old daughter lunch money while Buhari's daughter is schooling in the UK. Shame.

[Its not shame.Its wisdom
]
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bayulll01(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

Firstly I don't need a sense to deal with u, as u challenge me in no way. Gotta keep my sense for sensible people. But you could make do with a couple of donations of senses from morons because your reasoning is lower than lowest.
Secondl, I doubt if u know the meaning of leech. Lemme help you; a leech is a person who sponges on others. I hope your blockhead can understand that though. What I don't get is why you have decided to use it in such context. Or maybe u just wanna throw in the word the last person described you with.
Thirdly, you can't throw an e - punch at me and expect me to look the other way because you claim to be a man that you are not. Sorry scumbag, that shït aint happening. And no u don't qualify as a man, when men are being called, you should not bother showing up cos u are nothing but a goose.
Finally, boy so you are saying marriage is all ur momma taught your sisters to live for, and not to stand up and speak against a silly boy in a man's body.
Don't worry boy, I will get married to a sensible and intelligent man who actually uses his brain for what its is meant for and not a knuckle head like you.
noted now run along slutty

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Suspends Agbazuere After Spraying Money On Odumeje / What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) / FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.