Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (44602 Views)

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by pmc01(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you really feel that extorting and exploiting a 9 yr old child who is not fully aware of what is at stake and her basic rights is the most honorable thing to do?

Two things are obviously wrong in your submission:
1) You probably don't know what it means to exploit someone.

2) You were to bitter to read that she had her Mum guiding her all the way through. It is clearly implied in the letter.

Don't be a hater
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Boyooosa(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2015
story.....

5 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by kodded(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:

Mayb it's cos u're dull or u knew not what u wanted or u neva wanted to know...

A kid of green spring?? She must be very brilliant
stop twisting it

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Truckpusher(m): 12:31am On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

I don't have time for your twisted mind buddy, so fuckoff.
Lol, I guess this is how you guys react when the truth sticks out a hand and smack you in the face for that gibberish you typed....smh

You guys are pathetic and sick in your head.

Now, you fucck off .

6 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by francizy(m): 12:31am On Feb 26, 2015
[size=14pt]Anybody can stage this type of shyt.. I can decide to put money in an envelop, using my nephew's name, i'll write a letter donating the money to APC.

People desperate for power can do anything it takes to win election. They can even tell you that an Angel wrote them from heaven and declared them winners and the saints Nigeria needs.

The parents are probably looking for government/political offices that was why they used their child to arrange this cheap propaganda..

We all know these tactics. We know what APC is capable of.

PDP/GEJ generated huge sum of his campaign money through donation from various people/groups.

How APC generated theirs is sketchy and yet to be known.

Last 10 years, I had 150 cows, this year, I have 150 cows, am a poor man.
I borrowed money from Sanusi Lamido, sorry from a bank.
I dont have a collateral apart from my few pregnant cows that I used as collateral...(just joking on this line grin)

Yet he's flying around in a private jet with his wife donating millions of naira they claim not to have.

What kind of decietful party is this? What other lies are you gonna tell us? We're waiting...[/size]

APC, the more your propaganda, the more we loose respect for you. Please cook a better lie next time and try not to add too much salt again..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 26, 2015
milloguy:
I'm speechless. A 9 year old knowing what is right and wrong and these old folks on nairaland are busy abusing Buhari...well...ashushu na shu na ashushu nke ashu! Enough said

Quote: Guinea-Conakry

truly MILO guy..

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by BabaArmstrong(m): 12:33am On Feb 26, 2015
Ha ha ha ha.. can't stop laughing but I am so disappointed in most of you, you believed that note to be a note of a 9 year old girl? Come on, APC members you can do better than that... stop the nonsense and come out forward to plead for votes. the people will vote you if they want and not telling us a small girl wrote it, wrote mama..... how I go take send this thing if I write finish?

7 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:33am On Feb 26, 2015
@op, yea the girl is donating her lunch money while Buhari's daughter is living large in the UK.

Issokay

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by openmine(m): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Mtscheeew!

Soon dem go say baby donate him feeding bottle or mama breast to apc undecided

Lie mohammed angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..guy u r wicked grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by francizy(m): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2015
pmc01:

2) You were to bitter to read that she had her Mum guiding her all the way through. It is clearly implied in the letter.

Don't be a hater

Her mum who is a member of the APC...

3 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Truckpusher(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2015
pmc01:

Don't be a hater
Sorry I had to answer to your lame submission and also permit me to say that you didn't read my post as you were prolly busy feasting on your dumb propaganda.
A child irrespective of anything shouldn't be teleguided by anyone not even her parents to be affiliated to any political ideology as that child might become brainwashed with the propaganda that usually emanates from different political quarters.It is morally wrong to influence the political thinking process of a child as this might lead to fanatism in the future.
So, keep your sermon to yourselves , what is morally wrong is morally wrong and shouldn't be sacrificed on the alter of any political affiliation.

10 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by kodded(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2015
helinues:

Not necessary but she can feel their is no stable electricity, Boko haram killed/bombed, lost a relative because of bad roads, daddy couldn't pay her school fee because things are hard..

I guess you live in Gambia
hmmm next time read well before you reply me ok
you said lost a relative to bad road......whose fault is that ?? Is it not the fault of apc fashola state?
Daddy couldn't pay what? Did you read the name of her school ? Do you think poor people go to such schools ?
..dude you just shot yaself on the foot
Soory bro angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by jemype(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2015
This ur name #dollyparton. It sends shivers down my spine o.
DollyParton1:
Girl, keep ur money, you are gomna need it.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by geedot: 12:39am On Feb 26, 2015
We ₩ant CHANGE, and not CHANGEY
Vote Wisely!!!

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Viktor1983(m): 12:42am On Feb 26, 2015
helinues:

No Sir/Ma, making the right decision to secure my future. I am tired of promise and fail by some clueless one.

This is not about wether you'll vote apc or pdp.
This is about believing that a 9year old made up her mind to donate her lunch money to a cause.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by 2hours(m): 12:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Biggest lie of the year.....I bliv this is a framed story.....APC u guys are jst desperate and terrible liars

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by eagleonearth(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2015
You know God don't joke with kids at all, so may God answer her prayers.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by helinues: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2015
kodded:
hmmm next time read well before you reply me ok
you said lost a relative to bad road......whose fault is that ?? Is it not the fault of apc fashola state?
Daddy couldn't pay what? Did you read the name of her school ? Do you think poor people go to such schools ?
..dude you just shot yaself on the foot
Soory bro angry

Sorry i have forgotten that there are no Federal road being abandoned in Lagos

Even if you ask Dangote, he will still tell you that it is not easy, so who the hell is her father? Bill Gate?

Next time, make sure you take your time before you respond to any message.. Just an advice
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, I guess this is how you guys react when the truth sticks out a hand and smack you in the face for that gibberish you typed....smh

You guys are pathetic and sick in your head.

Now, you fucck off .

Pfft stop tripping over this shitt
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31089379][/quote]

Let her donate her lungs and kidney to Buhari too. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by kodded(m): 12:47am On Feb 26, 2015
helinues:

Sorry i have forgotten that there are no Federal road being abandoned in Lagos

Even if you ask Dangote, he will still tell you that it is not easy, so who the hell is her father? Bill Gate?

Next time, make sure you take your time before you respond to any message.. Just an advice
thanks for the advice
Please go and read the post again and thank me later smiley

3 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Truckpusher(m): 12:47am On Feb 26, 2015
atlwireles:
That's the Oluwole party specialty. Production of lies. grin grin grin grin
Couldn't have said it better. grin

3 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by helinues: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Viktor1983:

This is not about wether you'll vote apc or pdp.
This is about believing that a 9year old made up her mind to donate her lunch money to a cause.

Ask teachers, they will tell you there are some natural born genius from a tender age. Check around you.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by helinues: 12:48am On Feb 26, 2015
kodded:
thanks for the advice
Please go and read the post again and thank me later smiley

shocked
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Truckpusher(m): 12:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Pfft stop tripping over this shitt
Then you get your shiit together and do the right thing .

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Truckpusher(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Mtscheeew!

Soon dem go say baby donate him feeding bottle or mama breast to apc undecided

Lie mohammed angry
You're a wicked boy. grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by kodded(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by helinues: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2015
kodded:
undecided

Man go and sleep
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by kodded(m): 12:54am On Feb 26, 2015
helinues:

Man go and sleep
undecided angry smh
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by calebbintus: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2015
True. My Own brother is not 7years old yet buh he is politically sensitive, they watch TV, see the political adverts etc & We think they won't have a favourite or say of their own. Indeed. This letter can't be more real. The girl is exposed. Kudoz to Change.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by helinues: 12:56am On Feb 26, 2015
kodded:
undecided angry smh

Don't break your head oo while smashing.. I can never wish you bad. grin grin
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by alberto2k(m): 12:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're a wicked boy. grin

Bro.. No b my fault,

Its just that am tired of the white lies and cheap propaganda from all these political parties smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) / President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.