Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (44282 Views)

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2015
Lol

How was a 9yr old girls wroted this long letters without having no typing mistakes.
Haaa!

Me i cant believer in this o...but it was still Sai Buhari

1million likes for GMB pls

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by openmine(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin hilarious...i guess dis thread mistakenly made its way to the politics section.... cheesy
....dis thread sud be on d jokes section... grin grin grin grin
....d lowest propaganda dat i have ever read....smh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by MizyB(f): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2015
T****! Next time you wanna donate. Donate to MsFolake. Shes is dire need of your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2110709/please-safe-folake-urgent/26

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Horrlah(f): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmmm,can I believe this?? angry

2 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by pmc01(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2015
Amazing!
This is not just about supporting the APC. In all fairness, I must say the innocence expressed in the touching.

Why won't supposed youths on this forum shun bitter politics a bit and appreciate the fact that this is just like a 9-year old will write.

A forged letter will not express vice-president as 'assistant president' and such other childish excerpts.

Many have indeed lost touch with reality because of the bitterness partisan politics has caused them.

That's sad, really.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Viktor1983(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2015
helinues:
Everybody want change. The little girl realised her future is more important to her.

Vote for change!

Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo (APC)

Are u this gullible?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by dhardline(m): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Young girl thank God your parents have enough to send you to a school in lekki with a private car and even give you pocket money at 9...they are obviouly enjoying the benefits of a goodluck run government.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by gameboy727(m): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Mtcheew. Grow up kid. They don't give a hoot about you.

10 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by ignis: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Story. ....

10 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Truckpusher(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Wow that's inspiring

Ordinary Nigerians donate for Apc while thievies donate for Pdp.
And you really feel that extorting and exploiting a 9 yr old child who is not fully aware of what is at stake and her basic rights is the most honorable thing to do?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by udemzyudex(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
the little girl want CHANGE she is tired of daddy coming home with no capri sone/biscuit/gala........be patient little girl change is coming
capri sone and gala? Did she tell u that they are poor? I believe u didn't read the part that state the name of her school and where it is located,u think they pay pea nut for her school fees? If u have nothing reasonable to post just read comments bro...

5 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by yemicoal(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Planned work undecided

9 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by thaoriginator: 12:19am On Feb 26, 2015
I need that gadem money!
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by jerrymej(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2015
Propaganda!
Propaganda!!
Propaganda!!!

Chai! I fear Naija.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by kodded(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2015
milloguy:
I'm speechless. A 9 year old knowing what is right and wrong and these old folks on nairaland are busy abusing Buhari...well...ashushu na shu na ashushu nke ashu! Enough said

Quote: Guinea-Conakry
Am really shock you fell for this childish trick
How can a 9 year old know so much about politics untill she sacrifice her money as donation when we know she cannt vote

This is just rubbish ..... Starving a little child just to score cheap points angry

10 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Perfecter4real(m): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Even the children, babes and toddlers recognize change when they see it...We need change
APC all the way.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by CaptPlanet(m): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2015
This lie even shock devil

10 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by kodded(m): 12:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Viktor1983:
[size=20pt]Kai... 9yrs Old? Diaris God oo! #Lies[/size]
Lol me self I shock o
When me been be 9 the only politician I been sabi na obansajo and donald duke finish

7 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by ola6: 12:22am On Feb 26, 2015
APC O!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by MRLINGTON(m): 12:22am On Feb 26, 2015
My dear 9yr old..u have done very well...d Buhari nd Ambode team will give u a very good education nd make sure ur dreams are realised...U can't become a doctor out of Goodluck if not good government

The APC recognises u as one of its own nd a unique being too

We're proud of u for giving all u have for what u want...We'll neva fail U...

Keep marching for #Change

Even d kids as our future leaders has decided nd all they want is #Change

From an old woman to a 9yr old...now we all no what change is nd who wants it

Do not forget this..Change has called nd d call must be answered...

NO BAD NETWORK

Sai GMB

Sai Ambo

Sai DAP

Sai WAT

CHANGE!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2015
na wash joor,but we really need change in Nigeria and I am not talking apc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by MRLINGTON(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2015
kodded:

Lol me self I shock o
When me been be 9 the only politician I been sabi na obansajo and donald duke finish

Mayb it's cos u're dull or u knew not what u wanted or u neva wanted to know...

A kid of green spring?? She must be very brilliant
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by kodded(m): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2015
helinues:
Everybody want change. The little girl realised her future is more important to her.

Vote for change!

Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo (APC)
to be honest at the age of 9 did you know so much about good politics and bad politics ?

6 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you really feel that extorting and exploiting a 9 yr old child who is not fully aware of what is at stake and her basic rights is the most honorable thing to do?

I don't have time for your twisted mind buddy, so fuckoff.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by zonax(m): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2015
People should fear God in what they make up. How can an 8year old write this.
It's either the Op, the parents, APC or an APC supporter made this up because it's so apparent.
Fear God people.

5 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by tammie24: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2015
APC have started again

7 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by CaptPlanet(m): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Apc why?!

6 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by openmine(m): 12:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Using a Nigerian citizen ,a minor for propaganda is the higest level of desperation by the APC.

Let's us face fact; what does a 9yr old child know about APC and politics .
If this story is true the 9yr old child should come and see her fellow 9yr old kids hawking on the streets of Lagos ,a state that has been held down by the same AC,ACN AND LATER APC.
Once again , using minors for propaganda is totally unacceptable and every right thinking citizen should reject this news .
Say no to child exploitation.
Seconded...totally unacceptable...d kid sud b allowed 2 focus on her studies...
parents who r supporters from other parties can also carry out such a lame propaganda....smh

9 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by GatJokez(f): 12:27am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31089379][/quote]

Children are easily impressionable and easy to influence their thoughts. They are innocent and naive and don't know any better. It is very sweet of the girl, but I'm sure she can help those in need who will appreciate it more. This is propaganda 101. I don't have a political opinion, but really dislike children being manipulated and used angry undecided.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by helinues: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2015
kodded:
to be honest at the age of 9 did you know so much about good politics and bad politics ?

Not necessary but she can feel their is no stable electricity, Boko haram killed/bombed, lost a relative because of bad roads, daddy couldn't pay her school fee because things are hard..

I guess you live in Gambia

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by helinues: 12:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Viktor1983:

Are u this gullible?

No Sir/Ma, making the right decision to secure my future. I am tired of promise and fail by some clueless one.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by marshallz(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Kiddo, keep your money they (hay-fee- see) dont need your money, go get some biscuit with it and enjoy yourself...#fakestory# #GEJtillheavenfalls#

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read / President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward / “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.