Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (44264 Views)

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by ceejayluv(m): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:
My dear 9yr old..u have done very well...d Buhari nd Ambode team will give u a very good education nd make sure ur dreams are realised...U can't become a doctor out of Goodluck if not good government

The APC recognises u as one of its own nd a unique being too

We're proud of u for giving all u have for what u want...We'll neva fail U...

Keep marching for #Change

Even d kids as our future leaders has decided nd all they want is #Change

From an old woman to a 9yr old...now we all no what change is nd who wants it

Do not forget this..Change has called nd d call must be answered...

NO BAD NETWORK

Sai GMB

Sai Ambo

Sai DAP

Sai WAT

CHANGE!!!!!!!

Yeah, right.... We've not been producing doctors for the past five years ?(or six years for the numerically deficient buharists)...
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Sometimes I begin to ask who is the founder of this useless party called apc. ......hungry criminals
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bayulll01(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:
Girl, keep ur money, you are gomna need it.
she want her future secured,she want to live a good life,she wants a better life,she want to live a life free of sorrow,she want light,she want good education,she want infrastructure,is just so funny that you are dumbb to see all this,she's wiser and you are foollish
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Zakariwil: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Why is APC full of deceit? This letter is another deceit or they should give us proof of the girl in question
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Ivanspring(f): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2015
I want to donate all my savings to GEJ. Please how do I go about it?

Ehe! I also want Channels TV to carry the news with my picture too.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by hush15: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Wow that's inspiring

Ordinary Nigerians donate for Apc while thievies donate for Pdp.

Look how pathetic thou at, imagine...

First of all, a nine yr hold won't write such a letter except she is guided to do such. That letter is a very big lie and propaganda from the very depth of their deep and callous hearts. To construe such a story to get Nigerians emotionally involved, is that very pathetic and unfortunate?

Second is that should she be guided to such, why would all these power seeking drunks and criminals involve a nine year old girl in an election she isn't eligible. APC should be ashamed, ripping off a little girl by misleading and playing on her innocence. Political Rape is what it is called. Or is it that you promised free lunch to her school as you do say you have on your agenda?

Very terrible are these Association of Proffessional Criminals called APC as their devious means will never cease but greater is He that is with us in PDP than them.

Little Girl who donated her lunch money, if you can do that, then you can access this on nairaland, don't let them lie to you. They are not worth it. They have ran out of adults and eligible people to convince, thus they resolve to innocent ones like you, trying to play on Nigerian emotional side and they have failed cos all their rigmaroles will be to no avail.

Thank you tho, but then, your priority is still you studies and everything you have, including your savings should be directed to such as those you gave money won't utilize it rightly or pay for your tuition. They are greedy, selfish, callous and hard heartened people.
God bless you
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by betterabia: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2015
we must stop stealing and corruption in our federal medical centers

Contractors in FMC Umuahia has not been paid for the goods they supplied for the past one year.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by eminent007(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Aprime:
How gullible are Nigerians?

Donating to the same politicians you brand thieves and looting professionals for some stupíd campaign.

By the way, a 9 year old can't write such letter.
And even if true, her parents failed big time.

Donating their 9 years old daughter lunch money while Buhari's daughter is schooling in the UK. Shame.

My guy, God go bless you jaburata.
Which kind nine years go write that kind grammatically structured letter?
The parents mumu no be small.
Dem pikin de donate to Buhari's Campaign money wey she suppose use chop and dem de happy.
I no know who to blame sha.
#TheLiarIsADevil

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by eminent007(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2015
hush15:

First of all, a nine yr hold won't write such a letter except she is guided to do such. That letter is a very big lie and propaganda from the very depth of their deep and callous hearts. To construe such a story to get Nigerians emotionally involved, is that very pathetic and unfortunate?

Second is that should she be guided to such, why would all these power seeking drunks and criminals involve a nine year old girl in an election she isn't eligible. APC should be ashamed, ripping off a little girl by misleading and playing on her innocence. Political Rape is what it is called. Or is it that you promised free lunch to her school as you do say you have on your agenda?

Very terrible are these Association of Proffessional Criminals called APC as their devious means will never cease but greater is He that is with us in PDP than them.

Little Girl who donated her lunch money, if you can do that, then you can access this on nairaland, don't let them lie to you. They are not worth it. They have ran out of adults and eligible people to convince, thus they resolve to innocent ones like you, trying to play on Nigerian emotional side and they have failed cos all their rigmaroles will be to no avail.

Thank you tho, but then, your priority is still you studies and everything you have, including your savings should be directed to such as those you gave money won't utilize it rightly or pay for your tuition. They are greedy, selfish, callous and hard heartened people.
God bless you

Well spoken.

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2015
bayulll01:
she want her future secured,she want to live a good life,she wants a better life,she want to live a life free of sorrow,she want light,she want good education,she want infrastructure,is just so funny that you are dumbb to see all this,she's wiser and you are foollish

Retårded cow, those are her rights. She needs not make any donation to get those, that's one thing her parents should have taught her. Your maggot infested brain is too decomposed to understand things another way except politically. Shïit, why is a 9 year old donating money to Politics and not to charity.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2015
hush15:

God bless you

You said it all. if she was gonna donate money, it should be to charity or people who actually need it to survive. I can't imagine me as a parent, allowing my 9 year old to do this. I wonder what hwr parents are teaching her.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by tonychristopher: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Who ever wrote this is daft

Find another gist

My six year daughter has donated her launch bag to pdp and she is on my neck to buy her a Dora bag

Nonsense.....apc is death and stop clowning
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2015
sauceny:

Those who spoke english has said "common sense is not common".... So as big as you are,you don't know that the lil girl has been told on what to say,cause i see no reason why a girl that escaped toddler-hood few years back would know anything about the countries politics.

Hey....i mean,think about it.

Mo'r'on

The girl attends one of the best school in Nigeria so I don't expect her to be as daft as you.
hush15:

God bless you

The fact that you had a very underprivileged life doesn't mean everyone else does. What do you mean by teleguided if I may ask except you are telling me that you were so retarrded as at 9 years of age !
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bayulll01(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

Retårded cow, those are her rights. She needs not make any donation to get those, that's one thing her parents should have taught her. Your maggot infested brain is too decomposed to understand things another way except politically. Shïit, why is a 9 year old donating money to Politics and not to charity.

believe me am the last u wana engage in e-fight on NL,u are so uselesss to understand simple gesture,sluttyy believe me you have no brian at all,most uselesss one,if it is pdp she donated the money for,you will be the first to praise the girl,olosho bloddy hypocrite,guessss you are hornyyyyy go fuckkkk ur mate werey
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by barinaadaa(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2015
I can tell a falsified document from its contents. I put it to the source that NO Nigerian 9yr old be it Ajebo/Kpako will write a letter in such manner...this is not the way our 9yr old think especially in Lagos.
Too many irregularities...how can a Girl save money in her WALLET? or conceive the idea of donating to politics not even humanitarian? haba APC you guys should not just dish out money to any blogger and content developers in the name of propagating a story. These lies have a way of messing up your image.

it's a free advice. Don't thank me at all.

[size=24pt]SAI NIGERIA![/size]
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by thaoriginator: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2015
Fine gyal, Jah Jah ah go bless you, bless me
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Prospero01(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2015
I laugh in Spanish. APC got it all wrong here. Gradually turning politics to the Orwellian society in George Orwell's book 1984.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by adaweezy(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2015
Justfollowit:
Very very dumb propaganda

Tooth fairy in Nigeria? Hey parents must be either whities
Green springs na ajebutter school ooo
with British standards
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by pegasusautos: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31089379][/quote]

APC so greedy depriving young girl of her lunch money. taaaa
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2015
bayulll01:
believe me am the last u wana engage in e-fight on NL,u are so uselesss to understand simple gesture,sluttyy believe me you have no brian at all,most uselesss one,if it is pdp she donated the money for,you will be the first to praise the girl,olosho bloddy hypocrite,guessss you are hornyyyyy go fuckkkk ur mate werey
oh no, you just have to display your ignorance. First thing first I don't do politics, so wether she donated money to PDP or APC, I would say the same.
Secondly, you gat no game bro, you gotta throw insults like a man, and not using style to fill me in on your mommas and sister's qualities and way of life.
I read through that shït you posted up there again, and Lawd I can't deal, you're a world class retârd

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by coolfredo(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Everybody playing politics, parent hiding behind thier kid to beg for money frm politician. Money miss road kid sorry ooo u cant get nothin frm em in return de careless abt u. shha i kno it ur parent'$ hand work
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by jidxin(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31089379][/quote] dz politician sha. . ..... but its not her fault its d parent. girl face ur study and kip ur money after all they re milking dz nation so ur money is a waste u gon nid dat money later .... APC and their propaganda dem no dey tire niii ...... I rep non alignment party ..peace
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by blacq2009(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31089379][/quote]

Her parents taught her that so they can get attention from GMB.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by boynigeria(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Here we go again with another dumb story, first its an old woman chasing APC people to donate now its a kid
the bleeped up part is that some brain-dead people still fall for this kindergarten stories
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by franklingud(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2015
What a naive little girl.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Akinife03(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Huh.. I smell lies
grin
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by chardon247: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Take it or you leave it GEJ will stll win thw election.

Truckpusher:
Using a Nigerian citizen ,a minor for propaganda is the highest level of desperation by the APC.

Let's us face fact; what does a 9yr old child know about APC and politics .
If this story is true the 9yr old child should come and see her fellow 9yr old kids hawking on the streets of Lagos ,a state that has been held down by the same AC,ACN AND LATER APC.
Once again ,using minors for propaganda is totally unacceptable and every right thinking citizen should reject this news .
Say no to child exploitation.

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Ivanspring:
I want to donate all my savings to GEJ. Please how do I go about it?

Ehe! I also want Channels TV to carry the news with my picture too.
ok call ma phone..+18326143199
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Sajio(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2015
what do APC stand to gain from this? sympathy or what? the other tym was an old woman... lalalallalalal Smh for apc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward / Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" / Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.