Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (44286 Views)

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mhztee:
It's not shame. It's wisdom.

Oh please.
How is this wisdom? undecided
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
bayulll01:
noted now run along slutty

Loooool..... u gave up already airhead. Next time don't come near my moniker. I dont play like that.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bayulll01(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

Loooool..... u gave up already airhead. Next time don't come near my moniker. I dont play like that.
gave up see u don't know me,I don't just talk to a leech,most especially the dumb one,seems u derived joy in stupidityy,be sincere are u hornyyyyy
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
bayulll01:
gave up see u don't know me,I don't just talk to a leech,most especially the dumb one,seems u derived joy in stupidityy,be sincere are u hornyyyyy

The only dumb one here is you and u sound more stupid than you look. Even if u are the last man on earth, I would rather fucck a cow than fucck a dimwit like u . Therefore if I am h0rny, boy there is no chance because u don't fall in the categories of men I would roll with.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bayulll01(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

The only dumb one here is you and u sound more stupid than you look. Even if u are the last man on earth, I would rather fucck a cow than fucck a dimwit like u . Therefore if I am h0rny, boy there is no chance because u don't fall in the categories of men I would roll with.
that answered my questions,oya now go run along and fuccck ur cow,guess you look like one werey
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
bayulll01:
that answered my questions,oya now go run along and fuccck ur cow,guess you look like one werey
of course to an empty head and distorted mind like yours, its a thing of pride that a cow is better than u. But no, aint fuccking a cow, cos there are still men on earth.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bayulll01(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:
of course to an empty head and distorted mind like yours, its a thing of pride that a cow is better than u. But no, aint fuccking a cow, cos there are still men on earth.
lmao u said u preferred a cow naa,why are u denying it
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Truckpusher(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
genearts:

Na your pikin?? Chill bros...
As an adult male Nigerian citizen, every Nigerian child is my child.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
bayulll01:
lmao u said u preferred a cow naa,why are u denying it
You have difficulty comprehending also. Damn one person with so many difficulties. No wonder you are pathetic.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
arsetalks:
Sweet heart don't be mean. We should applaud the little girl ( if true) it shows she follows the events happening in this country.

At 9 years, she is generous enough to think of donating, what happens when she grows.

I do not care who she supports ( thats affect by her parents) but her generosity appeals to me.

...... when there are so many people with immediate need of that money. This is not generosity, this is Politics.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bayulll01(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

You have difficulty comprehending also. Damn one person with so many difficulties. No wonder you are pathetic.
lol am pathetic,how is your cow goons,u are dumber than I tot
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
bayulll01:
lol am pathetic,how is your cow goons,u are dumber than I tot

so boring man
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bayulll01(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

so boring man
wait are u gay saw u kissing one of ur cow
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by mexvely(f): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Asabari

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Truckpusher(m): 4:21am On Feb 27, 2015
Elbubs:
I had tears after reading this. God bless this child.
Those aren't real tears , you're just an emotionally damaged goods and I pray you don't become depressed because the signs are too obvious with your behavior.

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Amiee99(f): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Those saying a nine year old cannot write such. At nine I had read all the English textbooks from primary 1- SS3. Children of these days are now smarter.

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by ibrokola(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
InglishTeechar:

At that age she knows nothing about politics, am sure her parent told her what to write or helped write it just as they do with her homework.

YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE BUT YOU CANT FOOL EVERYBODY....APC AND LIES, EVEN THEIR SPOKESPERSONS NAME IS LIE MOHAMMED...HOW DO YOU EXPECT TRUTH FROM SUCH A PARTY.

Stick to the facts and drop the insults. A 9 year old will be intelligent enough to understand what the people in her environment says about a particular issue. At least my 7 year old cousin does!
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bayulll01(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
DollyParton1:
dolly dumby how u

so boring man
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by siegfried99(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
And some people believe this poo undecided
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Perfecter4real(m): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
sauceny:

Always ask God for wisdom & understanding in your prayers,so you know the difference from your right to your left hand....So an adult like you can be deceived one too many times.

I mean can you listen to yourself¿...Believing a 9 year old could come up with such an idea.
well it doesn't really matter if the idea were hers or not the main point is we do not ok lemme speak for myself GEJ for president come March 28 2o15 is a no no.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Apc una no try oo....see lies everywhere..
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fvcking planned work by fvcking APC members to attract attention and pity from some stup!d blind and forgetful nigerians.

GEJ till 2019. Delta people are behind you gidigba.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Perfecter4real:
well it doesn't really matter if the idea were hers or not the main point is we do not ok lemme speak for myself GEJ for president come March 28 2o15 is a no no.

What if he becomes the president then dude pack your things and move to ghana.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Perfecter4real:

What if he becomes the president then dude pack your things and move to ghana..

GEJ we love you in delta.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by poiZon: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
falconey:
the little girl want CHANGE she is tired of daddy coming home with no capri sone/biscuit/gala........be patient little girl change is coming

.n they r stayng in lekki?
she dey attend greenspring school, u thnk say na poor people like fashola dey attend such schools?
tell her to get her change when they fail come march 28
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Perfecter4real(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

What if he becomes the president then dude pack your things and move to ghana..

GEJ we love you in delta.
Its obvious that you're blinded by sentiments. So I won't waste my time on you...enjoy your evening.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by MCMLXXVI(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2016
APC and their gullible zombies, how far? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read / Tinubu & Wife, Remi Attend Democracy Day Celebration At Eagles Square (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.