Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (21097 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Afam4eva(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
5p1naz:
Wife beaters are cowards... you have absolutely no right to strike a woman no matter what.

Keep ur cool or walk away to cool off.
No one has the right to strike any human being,, whether male or female. When are we going to enforce a standard rule for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Vock(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
An2elect2:

"stop revealing us" i wonder what this means undecided

generalising ma'am, just generalising
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by uzolexis(f): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Close dat gutter u call mouth. Thanks undecided

U just proved me right. U really do have issues...my hrt goes out 2 u dear, it shall be well sad
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by precisionindepth: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I WILL NEVER BLAME ANY MAN WHO BEATS HIS WOMAN. WOMEN ARE NATURALLY STUBBORN AND GOD MADE THEIR DISOBEDIENCE SIMILAR TO THAT OF A GOAT. YOU NEED TO BELT THEM AND NOT JUST BELT BUT THE IRON BUCKLES WILL RESTORE STUBBORN GIRLS TO DEFAULT cool
gobe gidi
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by kandiikane(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I WILL NEVER BLAME ANY MAN WHO BEATS HIS WOMAN. WOMEN ARE NATURALLY STUBBORN AND GOD MADE THEIR DISOBEDIENCE SIMILAR TO THAT OF A GOAT. YOU NEED TO BELT THEM AND NOT JUST BELT BUT THE IRON BUCKLES WILL RESTORE STUBBORN GIRLS TO DEFAULT cool
are you oK? You derive joy from "belting" ? Grow up! A woman is not a child you can just lay your hands on to try and discipline her. You have no right to put your hands on any adult you did not give birth to.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by major466(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Beamborla:

Yes o! cheesy
Very nice excuse not to read
Hoping for cold weather. The heat lately is too depressing.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
No its who who just exhibited a sign of a potential wife beater. tongue grin

Who has done that around you?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:
How do you detect a "possible" wife- beater?

I've met quite a few of them in my life so I know their qualities by heart.

It's not CERTAIN he's going to be a wife beater. It's a PROBABILITY.

Ladies, be on the watch out for these signs!

1. He Playfully Hits You On The Head.

This is one major sign. You don't hit a Lady on the head, for no reason.

2. He Quickly Flares Up And Clinch His Fists

You're still dating and when there is a misunderstanding, he clinches his fist. Haba! Your jaw go hear am be that o grin

3. When You Hurt Him, He Pushes Things To The Floor.

You're the things he's pushing to the floor while expressing rage. If you marry him, he'll push down one day.

4. He jokingly bends your hand backwards.

If he wants to play, he should give you a piggyback and run down the seashore. Bending your tiny hand no follow joor! grincheesy

5. If He Likes Showing Off His Chest When You're Quarrelling.

That's the way he intimidates others during a fight. He is unconsciously doing it. Take note o! grin

6. If He's A Drunk/ Smoker.

Drunkards? Hmm...it's hard to find the one who don't beat.
He just can't control it.
When he don "fa 'Igbo" or take 5 bottles of Ogogoro ( Chelsea ), foggerit...You're just one tiny ant grin

7. If He's In The Military.

Some military men are womanizers. "Some" is me being nice.
If he's womanizing and you start your probing, he could mistakenly hit you someday.

8. If He Is Too Possessive

When men are too possessive, they will become aggressive and that... is not good.

9. If His Daddy Is A Wife Beater

Someone said, if you watch closely you will see history repeat itself- sons becoming like their fathers, girls like their mothers. How True? It varies though! smiley

A Potential Wife Beater Shouldn't Be Spared Or Managed If You Really Love Life.

You can't endure the relationship where he has turned you into a punching bag. No!

Come out and be the real African woman you are meant to be: Self Confident, Intelligent, Smart, Meek and Beautiful.

Don't let no man control you with money!

If only you know what you really worth, you won't be surviving in that " abusive/ maltreating" relationship! sad

smiley

A military man in usually not a wife beater. Beating his wife will land him in trouble.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by castruccio(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
mployer:
These are no realistic signs.

Selfishness, lack of respect, anger and extreme insecurity are the major causes.

True talk bro .... what the op posted are baseless and unrealistic cool
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

Who has done that around you?
Hey you....sounds like it. tongue

Was kidding jor, see as you dey open eyes undecided abeg close that eyes jor grin how are you?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
dareyking:
3 tho.....Oga i need help ooo...There is nothing i can't smash on the floor when me angry esp with Gf....

Wow, why not tell her what your "challenge" is?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by kayboy4y(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Eblinksflex:
[color=#006600][/color]
nice one op,waiting for a counter thread sha

Counter thread previously on FP
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hey you....sounds like it. tongue

Was kidding jor, see as you dey open eyes undecided abeg close that eyes jor grin how are you?

grin...I'm very well...smiley

How you been?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
castruccio:

True talk bro .... what the op posted are baseless and unrealistic cool

Really? cool
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by gragraboy: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

You're still dating and when there is a misunderstanding, he clinches his fist. Haba! Your jaw go hear am be that o grin

You're the things he's pushing to the floor while expressing rage. If you marry him, he'll push down one day.

If he wants to play, he should give you a piggyback and run down the seashore. Bending your tiny hand no follow joor! grincheesy

That's the way he intimidates others during a fight. He is unconsciously doing it. Take note o! grin

When he don "fa 'Igbo" or take 5 bottles of Ogogoro ( Chelsea ), foggerit...You're just one tiny ant grin

If he's womanizing and you start your probing, he could mistakenly hit you someday.

When men are too possessive, they will become aggressive and that... is not good.

Someone said, if you watch closely you will see history repeat itself- sons becoming like their fathers, girls like their mothers. How True? It varies though! smiley

You can't endure the relationship where he has turned you into a punching bag. No!

Come out and be the real African woman you are meant to be: Self Confident, Intelligent, Smart, Meek and Beautiful.

If only you know what you really worth, you won't be surviving in that " abusive/ maltreating" relationship! sad

smiley

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by castruccio(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
ELBAND:
I can only beat women in bed, with the doors closed and windows shut

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Champele(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Cowards beat their wives,if im a woman,i will kill any man that lay his hand on me.fools.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by darlenese(f): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

I hate Nigerias girls. That's it undecided

what country are u from?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

smiley

I endorse this message

You make Him mad and he destroys things around the house,punches his fists on objects in a fit of rage ,walks up to your face and towers over you while speaking to you like you were a nonentity or pushes you
It's just a matter of time and you'll be picking your teeth off the floor
As for the alcoholics,if any woman goes and marries a man in love with his drinks,you deserve what you get
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by castruccio(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

Really? cool

Ya.... some of them like men in the military .... guys whose dad is a wife beater.... guys who drink and smoke...... to me a potential wife beater is selfish, inconsiderate and lacks self control
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by wildikeman(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Don't really agree with this thread but...my own is if he is a Benin or Mbaise man. Run for ur life. My mum thought me to treat ladies like queen that they are...but she still hasn't thought me how to deal with bitchees

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

grin...I'm very well...smiley

How you been?
Fine thank God.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Fine thank God.

Been a while smiley
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

Been a while smiley
You forgot me na. undecided
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by castruccio(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
wildikeman:
Don't really agree with this thread but...my own is if he is a Benin or Mbaise man. Run for ur life. My mum thought me to treat ladies like queen that they are...but she still hasn't thought me how to deal with bitchees

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that is my point op.... you talk my mind... but personally, the way I deal with bitches is to walk away from them, ignore them and dont eat their food.... really works (especially the last one) as they come begging cool
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
majekdom2:
Blame it on poor business management skills and the unintelligent youths creating redundant topics on NL .see another website replace NL soon perhaps by a westener.

smiley
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by 989900: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Weak man alert!
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Peejayybold(f): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
They shd be jailed sef.....

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by wildikeman(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
lygn19:
wats d difference between a guy who slaps gals dat run der mouth and a potential wife beater?
they are one and the same...
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Peejayybold(f): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I can only smh for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls / Why Do We Have Special Feelings For Our First Love / There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.