Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (21117 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by wildikeman(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
uzolexis:

Then u av serious issues cos Nigerian gals r just the best any man can have smiley
Deal with ur issues 1st cos even foreign gals won't like u, potential wife beater angry
I agree that foreign women may not love him...but naija babes d best Hell no...my mum and your mum were the last noble Nigerian women...you guys eh..*scratch head* na lie o
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by hutsoft(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Interesting
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by hutsoft(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
hutsoft:
Interesting
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Peejayybold:

I can only smh for u

I can only tell u to mind ur business undecided
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I WILL NEVER BLAME ANY MAN WHO BEATS HIS WOMAN. WOMEN ARE NATURALLY STUBBORN AND GOD MADE THEIR DISOBEDIENCE SIMILAR TO THAT OF A GOAT. YOU NEED TO BELT THEM AND NOT JUST BELT BUT THE IRON BUCKLES WILL RESTORE STUBBORN GIRLS TO DEFAULT cool
2nded bro,women feels its their right 2 wrong anyman without any retaliation n dey sure knw hw 2 get in d nerves of any man.....nt dat hitin dem is gd sha
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Smartestelvis:
2nded bro,women feels its their right 2 wrong anyman without any retaliation n dey sure knw hw 2 get in d nerves of any man.....nt dat hitin dem is gd sha

Buy cane or thick leather belt and whip the nonsense out of her. It once worked for me tho cool
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by wildikeman(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
dareyking:
3 tho.....Oga i need help ooo...There is nothing i can't smash on the floor when me angry esp with Gf....
oya knell down let me pray for u. Father lord smack the spirit of wife beating potentiality from the mind of brother(what's ur name). Dare... Aba ka tobaga tabonnnga shekpe shekpe chealsea..*its me me speaking in fire* slaps him* go brother you are healed.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by hutsoft(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hi pls. check out www.solvedexam.com, its an absolutely free question and answer dump for waec, neco utme and post utme. though its a relatively new website, its got some relevant resources. And please feel free to like it, and send your suggestions and contributions to admin@solvedexams.com
Feel free to recommend it to anyone preparing for exams.
And please, if you've got resources you feel might be of relevance to the websites contents, feel free to get in touch, or mail me via admin@solvedexam.com
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
4 emusmith 2 knw all these hints,he must be a pro @ beatin women

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by wildikeman(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
castruccio:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that is my point op.... you talk my mind... but personally, the way I deal with bitches is to walk away from them, ignore them and dont eat their food.... really works (especially the last one) as they come begging cool
really?? I was looking at divorce or break up with immediate effect.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Buy cane or thick leather belt and whip the nonsense out of her. It once worked for me tho cool
lolz it do work 4 some dat are quite sensible bt 4 dose animals in human skins,its like flogin a dead horse

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
darlenese:

potential#
so u r d one taggin ppl,hope d potentials r not in u too
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by snowhyt(f): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I WILL NEVER BLAME ANY MAN WHO BEATS HIS WOMAN. WOMEN ARE NATURALLY STUBBORN AND GOD MADE THEIR DISOBEDIENCE SIMILAR TO THAT OF A GOAT. YOU NEED TO BELT THEM AND NOT JUST BELT BUT THE IRON BUCKLES WILL RESTORE STUBBORN GIRLS TO DEFAULT cool
hmmm, pls take it easy on us(ladies) so u don't end up killing d lady dat wld blindly marry u o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Aystarz: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
lokito:
Last week on Rumuola bridge my friend, a young man hit a lady's bumper. Next thing my friend started yelling at the lady in loud hubbub.

Lady (a karate trainer) steps out of her car, gives my friend like 27 slaps with her leg. Angrily my friend steps a little closer to hit her back and retaliate cos people were watching

Omo, this time young lady gives my friend another 15 slaps with her left leg plus one extra three-hit combo on the stomach. People started clapping, including me.

Jesus, my friend landed straight on the floor, got up immediately to approach her again. This time twas me that gave him a DIRTY SLAP, saying "you wan kill yourself? Even me wey dey here go beat kpan comot for your head, you wan go try a karate woman.

LESSON: guys it's not all women we can beat o
this one na real fab ooooo ooooo.!
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Any sane man wont beat his wife/gf that is pure bullshit!#I pirry those ladies that havent marry and their bf already punching them undecidedif they marry na die b dat grin
haha , like seriously dat wen u even see d girl gettin 2 love d "sheamus" even more....she be like he loves me dats why he tags me
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by champion3: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
I WILL NEVER BLAME ANY MAN WHO BEATS HIS WOMAN. WOMEN ARE NATURALLY STUBBORN AND GOD MADE THEIR DISOBEDIENCE SIMILAR TO THAT OF A GOAT. YOU NEED TO BELT THEM AND NOT JUST BELT BUT THE IRON BUCKLES WILL RESTORE STUBBORN GIRLS TO DEFAULT cool[/b][/quote]

Ode is this all you can do? Why dont you just tie her to a transformer.alakori
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Smartestelvis:
lolz it do work 4 some dat are quite sensible bt 4 dose animals in human skins,its like flogin a dead horse

Lol at dead horse. grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
snowhyt:
hmmm, pls take it easy on us(ladies) so u don't end up killing d lady dat wld blindly marry u o lipsrsealed

Will u marry me undecided
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by eyinjuege: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Your name though, it kinda says it all. You may never find that which you are searching for with that kinda mindset from your post.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by wildikeman(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=gragraboy post=31110201][/quote] Mbaise men oya come and marry dis one...what a foolish woman!
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by snowhyt(f): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Will u marry me undecided
with d manner u speak about ladies? i don't tink so
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
An2elect2:

"stop revealing us" i wonder what this means undecided
*opens eyes wide** i tell bro run 4 ur damn ass
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
snowhyt:
with d manner u speak about ladies? i don't tink so

I am very romantic, i can make love from morning till night, i am financially stable, i smoke weed but don't drink beer, i have a big deek, and i can beat a girl who offends me from morning till night.

Those are my qualities.

Now once again, WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Afam4eva:

No one has the right to strike any human being,, whether male or female. When are we going to enforce a standard rule for everybody.
dont go around mentionin dese words so u dont get played like soccer
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by wildikeman(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Smartestelvis:
can't you guys insult them back...? Na beat dey una mind.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Champele:
Cowards beat their wives,if im a woman,i will kill any man that lay his hand on me.fools.
stop tryin 2 disguise urself,its quite obvious from ur tune dat u r quick angered n who betta 2 hit her dan an angry person.....no offence
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by snowhyt(f): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

I am very romantic, i can make love from morning till night, i am financially stable, i smoke weed but don't drink beer, i have a big deek, and i can beat a girl who offends me from morning till night.

Those are my qualities.

Now once again, WILL YOU MARRY ME?
lolx... u must b a comedian...
yea, sure i'll marry u bt dat'll b on one condition
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
snowhyt:
lolx... u must b a comedian...
yea, sure i'll marry u bt dat'll b on one condition

What condition
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by snowhyt(f): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

What condition
d marriage is gonna b on d day Jesus comes or on d day we finally enter our various graves... deal??

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by macdelene(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=31108798] undecided

[/quot

U are still child. Don't worry beatt someelse daughter just for the sake of marriage and another man will beat ur own daughter. Goat

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by mamachile(f): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Any1 who hits a lady is an oloriburuku..
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
snowhyt:
d marriage is gonna b on d day Jesus comes or on d day we finally enter our various graves... deal??

Boring. Bye undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Breast To Feed The Whole Lagos!! Busty Lagos Lady With Big Backside / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.