Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (21123 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=macdelene post=31112431][/quote]

Who is this mgbeke Who put ur mouth for my matter? Better crawl back to ur cave. Fool
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
castruccio:

Ya.... some of them like men in the military .... guys whose dad is a wife beater.... guys who drink and smoke...... to me a potential wife beater is selfish, inconsiderate and lacks self control
look here bro i hate wen ppl blame someone's actions on smokin,do u knw even smokin is knw 2 calm angers,,,some smokers hardly batter their wife..nt dat i'm an advocate 4 smokers but give d habit a break,every1 is responsible 4 deir actions
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Misogynist2014(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sometimes, some threads are better written by women, to give it some needed packaging, some needed polish. If you think you have an idea, why not disguise using a female moniker. We don't want where men will write and still write the counter............ Boring.

There are those who correct their wives and there are those who beat/abuse them. Sometimes, some women need a disciplinarian in order to act within their feminine limit, its left for the man not to turn it into abuse. We know how messy the west have become, watched a film where Peju Ogunmola(woman) preached against the attitude(one of the reasons I still watch the poorly dircted nollywood movies) . For our nation to be sane, the God ordained Patriarchy has to be strictly enforced.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
beating a woman only proves a man's cowardice...a brave man knws how 2 handle a naggin woman but then u still got 2 run from them coz dey still find a way 2 bring out d animal in men
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
wildikeman:
can't you guys insult them back...? Na beat dey una mind.
its takes a real man 2 control his temper in d face of a naggin woman,dey find a way 2 bring out d beast in u....i dnt lay hnds on dem coz i v been dere b4 n i nw understand hw 2 make dem feel guilty bt then,if i still c a man beatin a woman i wld still understand y such man couldnt use his brain very well
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Anthrophile(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
@ op, just to add one more. When a guy is quick to use abusive words with fiery gestures on a woman, such has high likelihood of beating up his woman someday.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Gloria3389(f): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I WILL NEVER BLAME ANY MAN WHO BEATS HIS WOMAN. WOMEN ARE NATURALLY STUBBORN AND GOD MADE THEIR DISOBEDIENCE SIMILAR TO THAT OF A GOAT. YOU NEED TO BELT THEM AND NOT JUST BELT BUT THE IRON BUCKLES WILL RESTORE STUBBORN GIRLS TO DEFAULT cool

like your father beats your Mum abi..... I smell rascality

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by sapientia(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dem no born military man well to beat him wife.. When for their woman meeting, na him oga wife be presido..if ah hear eeh
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by wildikeman(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Smartestelvis:
its takes a real man 2 control his temper in d face of a naggin woman,dey find a way 2 bring out d beast in u....i dnt lay hnds on dem coz i v been dere b4 n i nw understand hw 2 make dem feel guilty bt then,if i still c a man beatin a woman i wld still understand y such man couldnt use his brain very well
yeah...if we men don't learn to suppress or control our Ego...then it would eventually consume us.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Smartestelvis:
4 emusmith 2 knw all these hints,he must be a pro @ beatin women

You're smart, really...

But I don't believe you have to hit a Lady smiley
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by piagetskinner(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
No 1 got me laughing...I don't think that is a yardstick for a wife beater tho
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by tripleBgirl(f): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I WILL NEVER BLAME ANY MAN WHO BEATS HIS WOMAN. WOMEN ARE NATURALLY STUBBORN AND GOD MADE THEIR DISOBEDIENCE SIMILAR TO THAT OF A GOAT. YOU NEED TO BELT THEM AND NOT JUST BELT BUT THE IRON BUCKLES WILL RESTORE STUBBORN GIRLS TO DEFAULT cool
common sense isn't common afterall.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

You're smart, really...

But I don't believe you have to hit a Lady smiley
nope i don't do that,as a psychologist i could even make a lady slap her self countless no of times by jst usin my words...its all about knwin wots in her heart n using her fears against her strenght
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Smartestelvis:
nope i don't do that,as a psychologist i could even make a lady slap her self countless no of times by jst usin my words...its all about knwin wots in her heart n using her fears against her strenght

hmm...I need that really
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
tripleBgirl:
common sense isn't common afterall.

I wasn't talking to you bitchh undecided

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gloria3389:

like your father beats your Mum abi..... I smell rascality

Look at this ugly and thin looking sugar cane mentioning my father. Thunder fire your generation idiot. You look like an HIV patient. Uncultured manner less fool

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by tripleBgirl(f): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

I wasn't talking to you bitchh undecided
Have I just replied a nut job
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
tripleBgirl:
Have I just replied a nut job

Oloshi onipata gigan undecided

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by tripleBgirl(f): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Whatever. ..
You still a nut case. Hope u know that
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Smartestelvis:
haha , like seriously dat wen u even see d girl gettin 2 love d "sheamus" even more....she be like he loves me dats why he tags me
some ladies like suffering cheesy
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

shocked
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Gloria3389(f): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Look at this ugly and thin looking sugar cane mentioning my father. Thunder fire your generation idiot. You look like an HIV patient. Uncultured manner less fool
hahaha....I only asked a question oo.... at least charity begins at home....just asking to know were u got your mentality of beating a woman from....cos only someone who has seen his father beating his Mum will have such mentality....jes saying the truth man
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Buy cane or thick leather belt and whip the nonsense out of her. It once worked for me tho cool
shocked
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked

undecided stay out of this

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked

Hey what's up undecided
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Beamborla(f): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:
How do you detect a "possible" wife- beater?

I've met quite a few of them in my life so I know their qualities by heart.

It's not CERTAIN he's going to be a wife beater. It's a PROBABILITY.

Ladies, be on the watch out for these signs!

1. He Playfully Hits You On The Head.

This is one major sign. You don't hit a Lady on the head, for no reason.

2. He Quickly Flares Up And Clinch His Fists

You're still dating and when there is a misunderstanding, he clinches his fist. Haba! Your jaw go hear am be that o grin

3. When You Hurt Him, He Pushes Things To The Floor.

You're the things he's pushing to the floor while expressing rage. If you marry him, he'll push down one day.

4. He jokingly bends your hand backwards.

If he wants to play, he should give you a piggyback and run down the seashore. Bending your tiny hand no follow joor! grincheesy

5. If He Likes Showing Off His Chest When You're Quarrelling.

That's the way he intimidates others during a fight. He is unconsciously doing it. Take note o! grin

6. If He's A Drunk/ Smoker.

Drunkards? Hmm...it's hard to find the one who don't beat.
He just can't control it.
When he don "fa 'Igbo" or take 5 bottles of Ogogoro ( Chelsea ), foggerit...You're just one tiny ant grin

7. If He's In The Military.

Some military men are womanizers. "Some" is me being nice.
If he's womanizing and you start your probing, he could mistakenly hit you someday.

8. If He Is Too Possessive

When men are too possessive, they will become aggressive and that... is not good.

9. If His Daddy Is A Wife Beater

Someone said, if you watch closely you will see history repeat itself- sons becoming like their fathers, girls like their mothers. How True? It varies though! smiley

A Potential Wife Beater Shouldn't Be Spared Or Managed If You Really Love Life.

You can't endure the relationship where he has turned you into a punching bag. No!

Come out and be the real African woman you are meant to be: Self Confident, Intelligent, Smart, Meek and Beautiful.

Don't let no man control you with money!

If only you know what you really worth, you won't be surviving in that " abusive/ maltreating" relationship! sad

smiley
Which of these qualities do you possess? cheesy
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Beamborla:

Which of these qualities do you possess? cheesy

Honestly, I used to playfully ( as my manner is ) try to hit a girl on her head or her hand UNTIL in 2009, a girlfriend told me in university how bad it is.

I learnt that from her.

It has helped me.

NB: I still do some o...cheesy...light pillow fight and buttock spanking ...ooooopsss lipsrsealed ...* na joke o *
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

hmm...I need that really
not quite hard 2 get,jst a couple of practice would put u on track
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

undecided stay out of this
oh ok cheesy
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by markbutcher: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by dareyking(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
wildikeman:
oya knell down let me pray for u. Father lord smack the spirit of wife beating potentiality from the mind of brother(what's ur name). Dare... Aba ka tobaga tabonnnga shekpe shekpe chealsea..*its me me speaking in fire* slaps him* go brother you are healed.
Na shekpe u de gve me drink join d one wey d bdy.U fake paiitor...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.