Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan (35062 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Jumbo Pension: Our Dead Colleagues’ Spirits Won’t Forgive Ex-govs, Deputies – Pe / See How Shitte Members Just Mocked Buhari & Some Of His Appointees(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
u were de fool... keep decieving ur self... we de yorubas will massively vote GMB and send GEJ bak 2 Otuoke to continue his fishing business... omo odua ni mi tokan tokan

SAI BUHARI
huh, so fools know demselves tongue, I only mentions fools and I didn't call or mention ya moniker and ya answered undecided. I no get yarn for ya, ya vote is just one, so it won't can't.

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by lokonzo78: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Shameless old men. Is it not better to have a Yoruba man as Vice President than being appointed as Minister or whatsoever? They are after their pockets and not Yoruba people. Let me shock you old fools....your endoresements mean nothing.

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by WisdomFlakes: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
How many times will the same set of irrelevant Afenifere thieves 'endorse' Jonathan?

They are out-of-tune with the streets coz their sponsor Mimiko is a political lightweight in the region who is battling for survival in his recently adopted PDP. It seems Jonathan loves hanging with deceivers who end up duping him.

One needs no soothsayer to reveal that Jonathan will lose the SW region. I am on ground and hardly will you hear an average Yoruba man with anything positive to say about Gudluck. He should quit wasting his time bribing these old men coz they can't deliver him from impending defeat.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by oluks05: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
While am not a fan of tinubu, that still won't stop me from voting for Buhari. All this so called SW leaders are on their own!

#March4Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by NovusHomo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
soe:
Lol

I swear...

99% of my yoruba friends are Buhari die hard FANs.
In 2011, only 20% of them liked Buhari

I am also Yoruba...

To hell with those fake Yoruba elders who could not rise up when Bola Ige was assaulted in the presence of the Ooni of Ife and eventually killed. The fools are silent over the Ekitigate scandal. Corrupt men of despicable character.

To hell with those fake and corrupt yoruba elders

We know the real Yoruba elders...and #weHaveDecided

Sai Buhari

You are correct. I see this as anti-Tinubu, rather than anti-Buhari. The retired General will win.

5 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Picomon(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
See all dis ones calling themselves SW leaders are rogues and thieves who can't win a local government.

I'm a yoruba fella, and all d yorubas I know are over ready to vote for BUHARI. I do go to newspaper stand to observe, and from my observation Buhari major votes are in the North and South West.

Even the Igbos/south south knows that GEJ is a waste but they still prefer him. I don't blame them tho, they love suffering and smiling.

Fasheun is a thief and Liar. OPC members are not over 18k, he told GEJ they are 8million in numbers.

GEJ won't win and he will only win through rigging!

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by WisdomFlakes: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
How many times will the same set of irrelevant Afenifere thieves 'endorse' Jonathan?

They are out-of-tune with the streets coz their sponsor Mimiko is a political lightweight in the region who is battling for survival in his recently adopted PDP. It seems Jonathan loves hanging with deceivers who end up duping him.

One needs no soothsayer to reveal that Jonathan will lose the SW region. I am on ground and hardly will you hear an average Yoruba man with anything positive to say about Gudluck. He should quit wasting his time bribing these old men coz they can't deliver him from impending defeat.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by queensmith: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
all these little little groups, where were they and what were they doing when the chibok girls were kidnapped? when corrupt leaders were gunning for political seats? when 1.7million were displaced in the north? when subsidy was removed petrol prices hiked? when the federal government refused to deliver electricity as promised? when civil servants salaries were being held months on end?

what exactly is the purpose of these groups?

With that being said, where are the 1600 Diesel buses we were told will transport 170million nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by delard1285: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who are the elders, Fayose, Fani kayode, Okupe, Fasheun or Abati? i dey laugh in spanish

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by usbcable(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
What has GEJ done in memory of Awolowo?

Nonentities claiming to be leaders.

MY DAD and UNCLES are ELDERS and none of them likes GEJ.

vote GEJ out

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Ahmeduana(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:
Useless SW leaders. Who knows you you sycophants!? Awon agbaya.

Sai Buhari jare.
omo to lenu agba nrun, enu lo wa yen!

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by ElFenomeno1: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
untainted:
GEJ's onslaught/charm offensive working!
Even though a lot of Nigerians have decided
Whom to vote, I see millions of undecided
Voters tipping the scales in favour of GEJ.
INTERESTING days ahead!

What bloody charm offensive?
Do you know the meaning of charm on onslaught at all?

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by NovusHomo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
delard1285:
Who are the elders, Fayose, Fani kayode, Okupe, Fasheun or Abati? i dey laugh in spanish

I follow you laugh in Oyo dialect.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]When a man is desperate, he can even conjure up ghosts to endorse him.
South West Leaders who are not OBJ, all the governors and lawmakers are just rented crowd of GEJ and PDP.

[/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by joeyekembele: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
soe:
Lol

I swear...

99% of my yoruba friends are Buhari die hard FANs.
In 2011, only 20% of them liked Buhari

I am also Yoruba...

To hell with those fake Yoruba elders who could not rise up when Bola Ige was assaulted in the presence of the Ooni of Ife and eventually killed. The fools are silent over the Ekitigate scandal. Corrupt men of despicable character.

To hell with those fake and corrupt yoruba elders

We know the real Yoruba elders...and #weHaveDecided

Sai Buhari

Why do you mix history up? Bola Ige was assassinated when a Yoruba son was the leader of this nation. You had better asked the sell out called Obasanjo ti explain that. Our able president GEJ had no hand in it ok.
Now I ask you a question. If these are not Yoruba leaders who are the Yoruba leader? Is it Tinubu, Fashola, Osibanjo, Aragbesola, and Amosu? Guy, think we'll pls.

5 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Dee60: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by makzeze: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Not suprised at all. All the names mentioned are PDPians.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Bmark: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
justhelp:
I don't think there is moderator on NL anymore,or how can someone explain the topic and the people op mention in the post.no offense at all SEUN didn't value fp anymore, too many useless mods everywhere.
that is the powerof pdp money,nairaland is a pdp headquarter thes days

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by vislabraye(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
oneeast:
Buhari cannot survive this..lol cheesy

GEJ till 2019.. cool

Tinubu's and Amaechi's investment is going down the drains. And they say GEJ is clueless.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by supremus: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
change9ja:
This same AWO THATS IS prof osinbajo's father in law
You are just saying that besides, deal with it SIRE
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by psalmsjob: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Results of the newly intensified outreach by the C in C himself in the region begin to surface

The list of those that collected the scarce Dollars in south west was reeled out.

Peter Obi is now a Yoruba too. Mimiko that thief and diabolical man.

I'm proudly Yoruba and I know my leaders! No one on that list has done anything for the Yoruba outside of political office, even with the political offices held by them nothing they did has lasted more than their tenure in office. Baba Awolowo Kare orun re o!

#SaiBaba

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Noviolence2015: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Youngsters insulting their elders seen ododuwa's time. Uncouth set of online trollers. Keep insulting the wisdom of your elders but accept errant nonsense from Buhari that is looking to islamatize Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Sunky200: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jonathan is losing again, those people are foes in friends clothing. those folks only speaks for themselves not the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by likethat(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
All these people are PDP chieftains, all of them had lost the position and value in SW. Most of them are broke and others are corrupt that want to avoid their new home, which is Kirikiri, when GMB enter power. Only one cough from HID will blow away all their endorsement. PYO is Son-Inlaw of Pa. Awolowo. GEJ watch your back ooo all these people go chop ooo.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Bolade005: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
It surprises me when a group of irrelevant people come together and tag themselves elders of a particular region. None of them is relevant in the south west, those from Ogun State on the list cannot even win their ward for GEJ not to now talk of their local government. These people are hungry, they're just telling Mr Ebele what he needs to hear si they can get more money out of him.

We have already decided in the south west to stick with Buhari, atleast for this 2015 election, maybe 2019 and no self proclaimed elders can tell us otherwise.

Vote wisely.
Vote GMB / PYO 2015.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Dee60: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
There is nothing like 'Yoruba leaders' or 'Hausa leaders' or 'Igbo leaders' anymore in this country. All those expired with the generation of Awos and Ziks. President Jonathan should stop wasting his time and maybe money on nothing and nonsense. He is probably just enriching the cash distributors (Naira and dollars as we hear) over an irrelevant concept. Did OBJ ever consult any 'regional leader' to get a second term?

Fashola did not need 'Yoruba elders' to win a second term. He only needed sound performance. If there are any leaders that people would listen to, those leaders would be Fashola, Aregbesola who have records of creative and stellar performance. Definitely not some of those names there who are only known for chop-I-chop politics.

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Ventura1: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
eastman11:
One thing that is certain is that PDP will win Lagos and the presidency. For those of you who reside in Lagos you only need to interact with dafo, taxi and okada drivers to understand what i mean. Also interact with non indigens who constitute 75% of the population to understand what i mean. Elections don't take place in social media.

What you said is tantamount to asking people boarding train about election in Lagos, 99% of them do not live in Lagos
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Kaymercury(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmm,seems gej doesn't knw d lenght of grudge we hold against him in d western region.though he came to my town last week (ogbomoso Ajilete),he thought we love him bcus of d way people move out to see him bt d facts are (1) we wanted to see how our president looks like (2) to bid him farewell bcus we will only see him once.d only tin dat makes my people hate him is his action (subsidy issue)in 2012,we ve cursing him since dat time uptill nw bcus we using larger quantity of fuel daily.we dnt like buhari as well bt he is d last option we gat.if u have any yoruba frnds living in d western region,u can ask him/her wot people are waiting 4......march 28.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by babadee1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
More like an endorsement by SW PDP members and their paid acolytes.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by ovation232(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who appointed this hungry men,Yoruba leaders.We yorubas say no to failure.Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:
Useless SW leaders. Who knows you you sycophants!? Awon agbaya.

Sai Buhari jare.
De insult SW leaders well well. One day, you too go turn leader or you no get leader for your family?
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Winning123: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Results of the newly intensified outreach by the C in C himself in the region begin to surface

These are spent forces with no base. We know them in the SW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” / BREAKING: INEC Declares Muhammadu Buhari Winner Of 2019 Presidential Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.