Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" (50058 Views)

Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
joenicewake:
Hey gurl, slow down. I don't even know you. I just wanted to kick it for a while.

Guess you don't feel good about yourself.

Don't quote me again, you don't know me
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by netqin: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
y Nah abi she no enjoy am ni
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by 9ise(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
diz is damn funny..
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Fourwinds: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
thank u for what.?
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Fourwinds: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nuella222:
In my own reverse is the case, my husband always wisper the word 'thank you, I love you' to my ear each time we hav our great moment. Then one day I had to ask him why the thank you added to it and here was his reply...
"Darling, u ar the best thing that has ever happen to me, you hold the key to my heart. You know how I need it, when I need it and how I need it and you ar always here body and soul just for me. I won't thank you enough for being who you are, the best mummy, the best wife and my best friend. Thank you, I love you"
And what do you think I did after those words...I melted under his arms, and the 2nd round was sooooo enjoyable, enjoyabler, enjoyablest! grin grin grin grin
NB na husband and wife enjoyment we dey talk so, no be boy and girl fornication o. So if u ar not married yet, oya vamush! grin
hmmmmmmmm. feele jooor. IAM D'BANJ
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Ishilove: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Burger01:
Thank you after sex ke!? Na pay per service?
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by leonshom(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
kayciano:
PLEASE, What's SEX..? Is it same as MALE or female pattern
No, it's a situation whr a man and woman re doing shoki tii shoki grin
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by leonshom(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP must be a kind of born again for thanking his wife. Probably the wife should also reciprocate by saying it at first.
Different people with different methods,but I'm sure this ain't common,you might not be the only one in such though smiley
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Duru009(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thy got no choice than to thank my sweet long juice cock..... If u wnt som jus halla me. *extra active cock*
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmm learning!
Me i never said thank you before oo
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
ROSYL:
Very unromantic thank you! Say 'that was good baby' and then give her a soft peck on the lips or forehead grin
If your partner can catch her breath enough to say something, anything, then you haven't hit that puss well enough.
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2015
ndukwejoe:

After sex with my wife, i normally tell her, "Thank you". Sometimes, i forget and she would remind me to tell her the usual Thank you which i will oblige.

Guys, i want to here from you.

NB: This is for men, not boys. Thanks

I'm not married but I think sex should b mutual.I think thanking her is okay if after her stressful day,u ask her for sex and she gives it without much argument.its worth thanking her
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2015
ichommy:
I used to say....... Thank U Te Mi, U re Good and Sweet. *kiss and cuddle*

She will Say U re always good too Te Mi

Now,this is the beauty of having sex in the right way"getting married"!.........Abi,can a boy tell a girl thank u after sex?He would rather b praying for her to leave his sight in his mind.
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by boluyongp(m): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2015
OP, let me tell you what happens when you say 'thank you'.

1. Means you were secks-starved or was a secks-starved man before you married such that you appreciate so much the opportunity to have secks with a woman to an extent that you have to thank her for curing your konji.
2. You are giving your power and respect to your wife. And that's why she started demanding it, it inflates her pride and makes her feel good.

If you ever have to say thank you to your woman, be VERY specific on what you are thanking her for and it should never even be sex. Sex should be nothing to you as a married man. Women would be the one thanking the man automatically if the man really knacked her to her satisfaction. From your story Sir, it be like say na your wife dey handle you, that's why you are thanking her, no offence, just a little truth.
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by olamkas: 1:05am On Mar 01, 2015
ndukwejoe:

After sex with my wife, i normally tell her, "Thank you". Sometimes, i forget and she would remind me to tell her the usual Thank you which i will oblige.

Guys, i want to here from you.

NB: This is for men, not boys. Thanks
MY WIFE DOES THAT,NOT ME
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2015
Well, nothing is wrong with whispering thank u 2 ur partner ear after a mind blowing love making but at ur will not compulsory

1 Like

Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by SHOCK7(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
softysparky:

lol........
She is your wife so tell her whatever will make her happy.

Mine would say......
Now you look more like a squirrel grin
No,it should be vice-versa!
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by williamspaul22(m): 12:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Actually Op, u re d boy here oh. How can u say thank you to your wife after sex? Hmm some guys eh grin
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by mariahilton(f): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
cheesy[color=#006600][/color] :Dyou guys won't finish me ωιтн laugh sha!
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Youngpo413: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
sinaj:
kinda funi
that's the power of a good pusy,it makes a man not to think straight,just like the OP,in other words,he is "pussywhipped"
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by GenProtocol(m): 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Good boy!!!
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Georgeattah101(m): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Not only thank you,you will never lack!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) / Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.