Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria (55648 Views)

Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by goodluckbabs: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cyberbaze:
This type of new war equipment just landed at our airport to support our military. ..its now flight to finish…well done Mr President. If they have not politicised this war and stopped countries from selling arms to us through their propaganda. ..We would have finished this insurgency in record time. .Devilish USA has refused to sell to us war equipments because of Gay law but we Thank you CHINA AND RUSSIA for your support.

fake news

Source = Scannews
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by nijanigga: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Weapons to rig elections .
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Cyberbaze(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
photo

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by GEJfan(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rather than applaud the recent victories being recorded against the insurgents, the self-acclaimed MESSIAH party is focusing on character assassination of GEJ. Rather than tell the foreigners how he intends to manage the ministries/departments/ agencies of the FG, he is telling them that PDP has wasted 16years. And what baffles me most is that a chunk of those who wasted the so-called "wasted 16years" are same people he is romancing with. Who is deceiving who??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by ttmacoy: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
How do we know those weapons are in Nigeria? Looks like it can be anywhere to me
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by stepo707: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
awesome.GEJexpress to 2019

3 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Great Job by Mr President and our gallant Nigerians Soldiers but I have decided.

Sai GMB

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by fareed69(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
kelvine:
The news that have been making the headlines recently gladdens my heart. GEJ is blessed,I just have to say it. Help is coming in time. Better late than never.

Dumbest talk so far
If your Dad and Mum had died would U ve said that

Ewu
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by cold(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cyberbaze:
This type of new war equipment just landed at our airport to support our military. ..its now flight to finish…well done Mr President. If they have not politicised this war and stopped countries from selling arms to us through their propaganda. ..We would have finished this insurgency in record time. .Devilish USA has refused to sell to us war equipments because of Gay law but we Thank you CHINA AND RUSSIA for your support.

Source = Scannews
You mean the same US that has given Nigeria to naval vessels albeit decommissioned? Truth is the US do not trust the Nigerian army,thus refuse to take any risks.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
usa tongue idiots....china n russia dey..no b only una
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by rhazur(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
1 question i want 2ask every meaniful nigerian is "Why Now?"

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nickizoe(f): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why aint you happy that we are winning the war? undecided

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
usa own is to b mocking us via cnn...i hate obama who said he wil neva visit nigeria long tym ago
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sweet!
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by emmykk(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Boko haram be like
|
teemanbastos:
wic military? Lies.. Why didnt dy send d war weapons 3yrs,2yrs bak..why wen election is near? No wonda dy postpond d election cos sum of dia rigging equipments hadnt arrived..
PDP Knw dy will lose and they are bent on unleashing mayhem..
But God is bigger than them all since
the Voice of the People is the Voice of God.

When the battle is hottest,Victory is nigh.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Pennyways: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
wic military? Lies.. Why didnt dy send d war weapons 3yrs,2yrs bak..why wen election is near? No wonda dy postpond d election cos sum of dia rigging equipments hadnt arrived..

low life animal get ur stu-pid self a decent life somewhere and stop thinking stupidly

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by BabaO2: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
EmekaBlue:
usa own is to b mocking us via cnn...i hate obama who said he wil neva visit nigeria long tym ago
To meet who in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by oddyz(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
I pray Bokoharam will not collect them oooooo

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Patented: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
While it is true that 2 jet planses loaded with ammunition and weapons landed in Nigeria over the wknd, these pics are not of the weapons, these are pics of the internet from foreign sites, I hv seen them b4

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by melomelo: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
idnole4:
Nice one. Finish them all. But why wait until now. They should have requested for these weapons to prosecute this war long time ago.
Federal Gov has made several efforts in d past to get this from USA but didnt yield because of Nigeria is an antigay. APC on d other hand are also working toward the disunity of this great nation by feeding boko boys. We thank God for using his beloved son GEJ for nigeria at this moment. Victory is ours coming march28th.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by kelvine(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thank God they are alive.
I wish I could curse you back,time will tell who is Ewu.
Have fun

fareed69:

Dumbest talk so far
If your Dad and Mum had died would U ve said that

Ewu
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Up GEJ

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Spydamannn(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=hedges007 post=31177971]PDP and GEJ's Trolls are everywhere with the fake news...Apart from the BTR-94 APC..i can guarantee you that, non of those weapons in those pixs are in Nigeria. Infact those pixs are not from Nigeria..Keep deceiving yourselves.[/quote what are you insunating now...hater

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by duni04(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
See the kind of propaganda Jonathan is using his 6weeks and 21 billion naira to do. Now its Obamas fault that Jonathan didn't visit the North east for more than 6 years. The dumbàss president was only able to visit last week after Chadian soldiers rescued our brothers in the north from Boko haram. Now the îdiot President is parading everywhere in camouflage and claiming brave. Honestly anybody that believes the US is to blame for Boko Haram is a complete îdiot. If its true that they didn't sell us weapons, what did Jonathan use the 13 billion dollars he budgeted for defence in the last 3 years to do? To buy up farmland in Abuja or what?

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Fourwinds: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
I don't believe in dese picture it can be anywhere in d world. no being(s) to identify with d weapons to which country dese weapons belong. supposing it is South Africa or Egypt or Syria.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by loomer: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
After this boko haram has past us,we will probe Jonathan for waiting for boko haram to cause catastrophic damages before taking them down..

shut up jare, go probe am na...........

see ur mouth like WE
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by ChikezieU(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:

r u aware of US using diplomatic means to block Nigeria from purchasing hardware because of what they call crime against human right
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by brightology3: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Satanic brain,thunder will blast u n ur apc brain
teemanbastos:

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by extension: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nigeria is getting relief from the devil bondage. Am sure a retired northern general and traditional ruler wont be happy.Blood suckers.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by emmyblings(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
yes so I'm so impressed with this,,, God bless nigeria

to my amiable present....I say
weldone ooooo

gej till 2019........

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by mekd: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:

senseless talk, the question should 've bin why didn't america assist us with weapons when we needed it
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by skyfall: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
I am very happy that we are winning the war

But something strange is the recent developments have shown that the FG had the capability to wipe out BH all these while and they refused to do it why??

I'm sorry to say that even if we wipe out BH it will make me to want to vote against PDP the more because everything they have been achieving since election postponement shows how devilish they can be.

GEJ pulled this same stunt in 2010 b4 2011 elections. I know for sure that I am not the only who recall buying kerosene for N50 per litre, dangote cement sold around N1,000 and some other aspects i can't recall vividly.

Elections came. We voted him in but 8 months after his swearing in petrol price rose from N65 to N140 or thereabout only for him to bring down to N97 and since then other catastrophic policies and decisions have followed suit

In GEJ's own words '#neveragain will i trust him'

A thinking Nigerian. Jonathan is a fraud!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.