Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria (55658 Views)

Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by johnnybelove(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
What some people don't understand is that, with the help of BH trying to take local gov from the govt it makes it easy for the NA to apprehend them, because it is very difficult finding them among the innocent citizen and now that does local govt have been decerted by innocent citizen, the NA can now go there and fight who every is remaining there. because the people ther are there members both new and old. Hope you all understand now.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Bluepamex: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
wic military? Lies.. Why didnt dy send d war weapons 3yrs,2yrs bak..why wen election is near? No wonda dy postpond d election cos sum of dia rigging equipments hadnt arrived..
PDP Knw dy will lose and they are bent on unleashing mayhem..
But God is bigger than them all since
the Voice of the People is the Voice of God.

When the battle is hottest,Victory is nigh.
Sharrap you are lamenting because you know there's no more hiding place for your boko haram brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by visalo: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
giles14:
shameless lairs d first pix is a B52 bomber n do third pix is of S300 both of which Nigeria don't have or operate. Pls stop pedaling lies

You lack common sense. Ewu

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by darlenese(f): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chrylich:
the question is how come everything started happening 6 weeks to the election... what has Jonathan bn doing?
playing politics with peoples' lives?
it is really pathetic..
Bokoharam has bn around for quite a while now, the intensity of the insurgency has bn at its peak for about 2 to 3 years now buh President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan only got to know that prompt actions should be taken just few weeks to the election.. n some bastards would still be hailing this dr fellow bastard over ds glaring propanganda.. I can't just imagine.. It is now so hard to differentiate between what is right n what is wrong..
n fact is, it is not Buhari or APC that i like, it is Jonathan n his administration that I hate.
I have always hated him since the subsidy thang

comments like this makes me love GEJ more.....GEJ till broom candidate cry blood

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by haywire1: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
LadyAmaka:
God bless GEJ

Don't destroy ur generation with d rice nd yam GEJ gave u.
Vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so Jonathan is the owner of oil and not the collective Niger deltans?? Oga Jonathan will die someday but Niger delta will never delta,
Well, that phrase, "his God given natural resources" is a figure of speech . Go figure.

And in responding to your thoughtless and erroneous submission. Are the oil wells you're so eager to point out in the hands of the Niger Delta people ?
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cyberbaze, y are you setting people up for failure, you know very well that this piece of yours is untrue. Kindly put a disclaimer next time, else uninformed fellas will swallow your crude sarcasm.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by HugeMac: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
abatically:

You can't blame USA for not selling us weapons. They know our military is porous and they don't want to risk sophisticated weapons getting into the hands of terrorists. China and Russia on the other hands are in for busoness, they don't care if we use the weapons to kill ourselves, they are just doing business.

Now to the bitter part. Have u ever thought for a minute that GEJ I'd procuring these weapons to prepare his men for civil war should he lose the election? Why wait till now? He knows we are desperate to defeat boko haram with elections looming. Perfect time to procure all the weapons and hide under the pretence that he is using them to fight boko haram. So what if he is secretely arming his soukdiers in the Niger delta? You people should think twice, I am not in support of any party, but may God not allow us witness anotyer civil war. Trust me by then u will beg america but they won't answr
SHUT UP, YOU KNOW NOTHING , ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME AMERICA THAT ARMED SYRIAN REBELS THAT TURNED TO ISIS OR THE AMERICA THAT ARMED LIBYAN REBELS , BEFORE YOU TYPE USE YOUR BRAIN
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by ETHIX(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Please let me ask a question for a sincere answer. If BH were to be distributing us in the south would we be shouting GEJ Till 2019 ?. Well, if u have travelled to the North East or stayed there or you have lost a spouse u will know how it feels.

Can the families or relatives of those women that lost their lives after visiting PEJ be shouting GEJ Till 2019?

Well GEJ's attitude towards peoples live is questionable why the long silence without prompt action ?

GEJ tried in some sectors of the economy but he misplaced his priority that peoples live r far better than any meaningful economic development.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
darlenese:

comments like this makes me love GEJ more.....GEJ till broom candidate cry blood
Don't mind those clueless broom carrying charlatans, they will find out sooner or later that they've been chasing the wind.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by kelvine(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
I support GEJ still. I advise you go and pray because you have just wished your family mayhem. Won't reply you if you mention me again,time we tell if my words are empty.

johnsonjosbles:
becos none of ur relative ever get in cross fire, ask yanya Abuja relative who lost dia loved ones,when Gej supose to act decisively and take this curent action against insurgence. He went to Kano following day dancing Shoki. Now he want to become overnit Hero! The inocent blood wil never give him rest. If u suport Gej,that's simply a prayer for future mahem in ur family.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Yehman(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
wic military? Lies.. Why didnt dy send d war weapons 3yrs,2yrs bak..why wen election is near? No wonda dy postpond d election cos sum of dia rigging equipments hadnt arrived..

Okay.
Still keep your CHANGE

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by olajide8(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
After this boko haram has past us,we will probe Jonathan for waiting for boko haram to cause catastrophic damages before taking them down..
Thank you my brother- I guess, he felt what concerns him, they should wipe themselves out* and possibly I allow this the national assembly would grant me weavers to stay in office - not minding the innocent soldiers that were being sacrificed for his greedy ambition*
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by AreaFada2: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
tsdarkside:

abeg..sharrap...what concern america what we do with our weapons...may thunder fire your almighty america..

everybody worship god..you dey worship america....IDIAT...you homo...

About 90% of 911 terrorists were Saudis. But they (USA) are not worried that terrorists can infiltrate Saudi Army, learn how to operate the almost latest technology weapons they supply Saudi Arabia.
The yanks don't want a powerful all-black nation arising in Africa.

That's why they'd rather support Botswana, Lesotho, and other small countries without the human & natural resources (potential) to become too powerful/influential.

3 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Oballer: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
my only question is why are these pictures not taken from the our own airport? these pictures look like they are just cropped from the internet..nothing suggests they have landed in Naija in any way...PDP would have celebrated this news all over....

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by SirShymexx: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lmao...why do you lot like peddling stupid lies?

The first picture is a US Air Force picture.

The second one is the Ukrainian BTR-94 armored personnel carrier and Russia has a different version which is the BTR-80 from the soviet era.

And the third picture is Buk 312 missile defense system, and it's the Ukrainian version. What do you need a missile defense system for in an asymmetry war against militants? And when did BH start flying fighter jets?

You lot are clowns - Missy89, come get ya people. grin grin Thank God for the Chadians! grin

4 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by iwezor1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
almasterpiece:
watin ds one cm mean , abi d tin don da worry u?
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by rhames(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Morhziez:
Sure way to send them to their Virgins...

to the hottest part of hell you mean?
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
@@@@@

its a big shame that monkeys in the zoo called Nigeria still believe boko harem hausa fulani will be defeated with mere guns

u cannt defeat ideology with guns;

in that regard we are marching to great Biafra; one of our embassy is opening today in Spain

ndi-igbo and the so called south south be ware!
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by brownlolly(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
these are not real pictures jor
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why are some people moaning about bringing the weapons some few weeks to the elections, thought I had some nigerians saying the president was clueless...now the guy is trying to do something and ur there complaining election or no election all we need is PEACE!!
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by abatically(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
tsdarkside:

abeg..sharrap...what concern america what we do with our weapons...may thunder fire your almighty america..

everybody worship god..you dey worship america....IDIAT...you homo...

This sums up ur IQ. I'm so sorry I can't help u.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Osgee(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:

Are you a christian?
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by chyket(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Its very painful when we politicize everything in Nigeria.War against terrorism must bring all of us together because its a common enemy and it could affect anybody.Every location is a target so nobody is free from the threat and we should never deceive ourselves that security in any part of Nigeria is terror proof.I witnessed the last bomb blast in Emmab plaza Abuja and I know what it looked like.Please let's pray for our armed forces in this trying moments because for every soldier we loose in this war,somebody somewhere has lost a husband,brother,uncle,son etc.
For people who make a profession out of criticizing our armed forces,just remember that some of us can't fight this war for all the money in the world.Terrorism is not the conventional war that our armed forces are trained in because they have always excelled in peacekeeping activities but this is a new kind ofwar where you want to fight and go home but your opponents want to fight and die in the process.Its a very difficult situation
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by abatically(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
kevinberry:

And some people will believe this cheap lies...

This weapons where supposed to be unveil by the year 2030,and come to think of it,I don't see any sea or cargo ship around the weapons...looking at the surroundings alone will tell you this story is fake...russia supply this weapon and yet I haven't seen the ones better than this in this their ongoing war....

@op..americans did not. Refuse to sell weapons based on the GAY stuff..their reasons is that the government will handover the weapons to their political thug...and am sure you heard about the marine patrol mini war ship being given to tompolo by God knows who,when the navy is there....

Quote me only if you have intelligence to prove other wise.........

I hate lies...especially when it concerns my areas of expertise...

Now that is a comment from an intelligent fellow. Majority here don't just know what is happening underground and are just playing politics. Let's think beyond politics and sentiments for once.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by kraftykc(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Oballer:
my only question is why are these pictures not taken from the our own airport? these pictures look like they are just cropped from the internet..nothing suggests they have landed in Naija in any way...PDP would have celebrated this news all over....

Your eye dey there. Also why on earth have none of our own news sources carried the tale?
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by 30pence: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
etochi11:
Nice one Mr GEJ. But I want to ask, why didn't he do all these since?

Who is nt aware of the efforts to buy such equipments from US, isreal, south africa etc.
All efforts were frustrated by the America with human rights abuse as there excuse.

Well i blame the APC morphos who paints the country in a negative way.

3 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by idupaul: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
3coins:
shocked I have only seen such tanks on ghost recon2

My friend there is no tank in any of the pics
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Those of you who are good at quoting others,before you start quoting me blindly,let me say that I'm neither a GEJ nor GMB fan. But do you guys remember when we were waiting and relying on America to sell arms to us,but instead disappointed us at the 11th hour. We ran to south africa,they disgraced us by seizing our money;when we turned to isreal,they told us America said they shouldn't sell arms to us.

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by 3coins(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
idupaul:

My friend there is no tank in any of the pics
educate me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.