Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria (55651 Views)

Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by AreaFada2: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
wic military? Lies.. Why didnt dy send d war weapons 3yrs,2yrs bak..why wen election is near? No wonda dy postpond d election cos sum of dia rigging equipments hadnt arrived..
PDP Knw dy will lose and they are bent on unleashing mayhem..
But God is bigger than them all since
the Voice of the People is the Voice of God.

When the battle is hottest,Victory is nigh.
Because we had chosen to believe the Americans were our friends. They had been involved in fighting terrorism more than any other country.
Or so we naively believed.
They were and are infact doing it for their own strategic national interests.

Now we have turned to East & Eastern Europe. It's paying off.

I hope the next generation of young, enlightened politicians can start using our leverage to defend our strategic interests instead of doing boi-boi following the West.

3 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by OgologoDimkpa: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
hedges007:
PDP and GEJ's Trolls are everywhere with the fake news...Apart from the BTR-94 APC..i can guarantee you that, non of those weapons in those pixs are in Nigeria. Infact those pixs are not from Nigeria..Keep deceiving yourselves.
Another terrorist on the loose embarassed I'm quite sure you're an APC member? Sadistic set of people. GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by joeyekembele: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
wic military? Lies.. Why didnt dy send d war weapons 3yrs,2yrs bak..why wen election is near? No wonda dy postpond d election cos sum of dia rigging equipments hadnt arrived..

We're you not in this country when the rhe Northern leaders went to UN and protested that the federal government was committing a crime against humanity for bombing the BH initially? Were you not in the country when Buhari told Jonathan and the federal government that a fight against the Boko Haram was a fight against the North? Were you not in this country when Buhari said the federal government should grant Amnesty to Boko Haram also? Let me remind you with some publications :

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by slymichael(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
God bless u our qualified president GEJ for end u r putting to dis useless boko haram ppl. Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Fourwinds: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Patented:
While it is true that 2 jet planses loaded with ammunition and weapons landed in Nigeria over the wknd, these pics are not of the weapons, these are pics of the internet from foreign sites, I hv seen them b4
dats y people should be careful about deceivers here. propagader about falsehood is very common during war. I have studied a lot of past wars. we have a lot of. propagadist during war
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cyberbaze:
This type of new war equipment just landed at our airport to support our military. ..its now flight to finish…well done Mr President. If they have not politicised this war and stopped countries from selling arms to us through their propaganda. ..We would have finished this insurgency in record time. .Devilish USA has refused to sell to us war equipments because of Gay law but we Thank you CHINA AND RUSSIA for your support.

Source = Scannews
And some people will believe this cheap lies...

This weapons where supposed to be unveil by the year 2030,and come to think of it,I don't see any sea or cargo ship around the weapons...looking at the surroundings alone will tell you this story is fake...russia supply this weapon and yet I haven't seen the ones better than this in this their ongoing war....

@op..americans did not. Refuse to sell weapons based on the GAY stuff..their reasons is that the government will handover the weapons to their political thug...and am sure you heard about the marine patrol mini war ship being given to tompolo by God knows who,when the navy is there....

Quote me only if you have intelligence to prove other wise.........

I hate lies...especially when it concerns my areas of expertise...
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
the Voice of the People is the Voice of Go
thunder fire you,enemy on nigeria,to you everything about nigeria is negative,fools like you needd to bury their face in shame,hate will make you drink poison made for another person,may God bless our dear president,protect our army ,up nigerian army

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
abatically:

You can't blame USA for not selling us weapons. They know our military is porous and they don't want to risk sophisticated weapons getting into the hands of terrorists. China and Russia on the other hands are in for busoness, they don't care if we use the weapons to kill ourselves, they are just doing business.

Now to the bitter part. Have u ever thought for a minute that GEJ I'd procuring these weapons to prepare his men for civil war should he lose the election? Why wait till now? He knows we are desperate to defeat boko haram with elections looming. Perfect time to procure all the weapons and hide under the pretence that he is using them to fight boko haram. So what if he is secretely arming his soukdiers in the Niger delta? You people should think twice, I am not in support of any party, but may God not allow us witness anotyer civil war. Trust me by then u will beg america but they won't answr

abeg..sharrap...what concern america what we do with our weapons...may thunder fire your almighty america..

everybody worship god..you dey worship america....IDIAT...you homo...
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by OgologoDimkpa: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nickizoe:
Why aint you happy that we are winning the war? undecided
You dey mind all these APCheats undecided

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
After this boko haram has past us,we will probe Jonathan for waiting for boko haram to cause catastrophic damages before taking them down..
You should probe all the APC lawmakers and Governors on why they stalled the fund that was suppose to be used in purchasing those arms in the first place.
Secondly you should ask Arewa elders forum and Buhari on why they raised a false accusation alarm over human right violation when Ihejirika and his boys were having an upper hand against the jihadists.

Finally, you should also ask Buhari why he said that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.
Let me quickly remind you that no Jonathan no United Nigeria untop of his God given natural resources.FACT

4 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by tonjeola(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Adminisher:

These are paid under employed or unemployed youths that the PDP is using to start silly threads. 90% of them cannot identify a modern weapon system and match it to its country of origin. Also they are being used again to appropriate all the glory of the Nigerian armed forces to Goodluck Jonathan, the dulard who did nothing till he LOST the elections.
You are on point
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Takim107(f): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:

na wa o. ..you dey talk blindly, he said he's ready to fight them since some foreign countries have agreed to help.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
This op think we are fools, isn't there any credible source? Russia is battling its own problems, I wonder if they ever think a second on what's happening here.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by ceejayluv(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
abatically:

You can't blame USA for not selling us weapons. They know our military is porous and they don't want to risk sophisticated weapons getting into the hands of terrorists. China and Russia on the other hands are in for busoness, they don't care if we use the weapons to kill ourselves, they are just doing business.

Now to the bitter part. Have u ever thought for a minute that GEJ I'd procuring these weapons to prepare his men for civil war should he lose the election? Why wait till now? He knows we are desperate to defeat boko haram with elections looming. Perfect time to procure all the weapons and hide under the pretence that he is using them to fight boko haram. So what if he is secretely arming his soukdiers in the Niger delta? You people should think twice, I am not in support of any party, but may God not allow us witness anotyer civil war. Trust me by then u will beg america but they won't answr
You gave an excuse on why USA didn't give us weapons and you're still asking why wait till now? ...
it's self explanatory, we shopped for weapons in the West, Israel, south Africa and all avenues were blocked... Now we're allying with Russia and China that are mildly anti-West. These processes take time, buying artillery ain't like buying pure water that's cash n carry...

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by onatisi(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Neyoor:
Thank God!
Atleast this will end insurgency problem before baba Buhari come to power.

Let them pave way for baba Buhari!

GMB2015
your sai buhari will be in court for a very looooOOoooooooooong time .
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cyberbaze:
This type of new war equipment just landed at our airport to support our military. ..its now flight to finish…well done Mr President. If they have not politicised this war and stopped countries from selling arms to us through their propaganda. ..We would have finished this insurgency in record time. .Devilish USA has refused to sell to us war equipments because of Gay law but we Thank you CHINA AND RUSSIA for your support.

Source = Scannews

BURSTED!!!

Who ever believed that these hardware re in Nigeria is the greatest joke of the year. Pictures were sourced from http://www.military-today.com/index.htm

Cant you see its even written on one of the pictures
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Takim107(f): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
eduwando:
thunder fire you,enemy on nigeria,to you everything about nigeria is negative,fools like you needd to bury their face in shame,hate will make you drink poison made for another person,may God bless our dear president,protect our army ,up nigerian army
no mind am...is better late than never
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by nnachukz(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Someone will soon say "your people are killing my people" when we put this messenger of death to little test.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by sunshine1974(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bokoharam is finished
Cyberbaze:

Source = Scannews
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
You should probe all the APC lawmakers and Governors on why they stalled the fund that was suppose to be used in purchasing those arms in the first place.
Secondly you should ask Arewa elders forum and Buhari on why they raised a false accusation alarm over human right violation when Ihejirika and his boys were having an upper hand against the jihadists.

Finally, you should also ask Buhari why he said that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.
Let me quickly remind you that no Jonathan no United Nigeria untop of his God given natural resources.FACT
so Jonathan is the owner of oil and not the collective Niger deltans?? Oga Jonathan will die someday but Niger delta will never delta,
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by giles14(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cyberbaze:

Source = Scannews
shameless lairs d first pix is a B52 bomber n do third pix is of S300 both of which Nigeria don't have or operate. Pls stop pedaling lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Neatboy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chrylich:
the question is how come everything started happening 6 weeks to the election... what has Jonathan bn doing?
playing politics with peoples' lives?
it is really pathetic..
Bokoharam has bn around for quite a while now, the intensity of the insurgency has bn at its peak for about 2 to 3 years now buh President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan only got to know that prompt actions should be taken just few weeks to the election.. n some bastards would still be hailing this dr fellow bastard over ds glaring propanganda.. I can't just imagine.. It is now so hard to differentiate between what is right n what is wrong..
n fact is, it is not Buhari or APC that i like, it is Jonathan n his administration that I hate.
I have always hated him since the subsidy thang

You are that kind of person that will be asking God who created Him. When two strong teams are playing football and the game gets to an extra time, it only takes a wise man to realize that the extra time is meant for both teams. And it's only the team whose foundation is not strong that cries foul, even when the extra time is meant for both.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by joeyekembele: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chrylich:
the question is how come everything started happening 6 weeks to the election... what has Jonathan bn doing?
it is really pathetic..
Bokoharam has bn around for quite a while now, the intensity of the insurgency has bn at its peak for about 2 to 3 years now buh President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan only got to know that prompt actions should be taken just few weeks to the election.. n some bastards would still be hailing this dr fellow bastard over ds glaring propanganda.. I can't just imagine.. It is now so hard to differentiate between what is right n what is wrong..
n fact is, it is not Buhari or APC that i like, it is Jonathan n his administration that I hate.

What has being happening was that, Buhari and his fellow core Northerners stopped the federal government from bombarding the Boko Haram. They took the FG to the UN complaining of killing their people who were mere protester.
Where were you when Buhari said a fight against the Boko Haram was a fight against the North?
Where were you when Buhari said the Federal government must grant the Boko Haram an amnesty?
If you claim to have forgotten or not to be in the know, let me remind you with some of Buhari declaration through publica.:

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by visalo: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=Seun360 post=31177906]Thunder fire GEJ. [/quote

You and your family will be roasted. Boko haram
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by hunter21(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
anoti elele
who goes there
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by M4gunners: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chrylich:
it is really pathetic..
Your hating is not going to stop Gej and NA from using these Weapons to defeat Boko Haram.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by haywire1: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cyberbaze:

Source = Scannews

GEJ is preparing for WAR, those equipments will end up with Tompolo,dokubo nd co. Watch out
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
kelvine:
The news that have been making the headlines recently gladdens my heart. GEJ is blessed,I just have to say it. Help is coming in time. Better late than never.
becos none of ur relative ever get in cross fire, ask yanya Abuja relative who lost dia loved ones,when Gej supose to act decisively and take this curent action against insurgence. He went to Kano following day dancing Shoki. Now he want to become overnit Hero! The inocent blood wil never give him rest. If u suport Gej,that's simply a prayer for future mahem in ur family.

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by dammytosh: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chrylich:
it is really pathetic..

Just my view too.
And u killed it with the best quote I av seen in recent times.

"It is not Buhari or apc I like, it is Jonathan and his administration I hate"

Well said bro.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by LadyAmaka(f): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
God bless GEJ
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Who said President Goodluck Jonathan is clueless??

He has an agenda...... He knows he will lose this election ( Tho it is a 50-50)....

So guess what he wants to do

Simple.. he wants to hold record as the first President to wipe out Terrorism in six weeks!!.. so he can be praised after he leaves office....

Anyways.....

Sai GeJ... Sai Buhari.... may the best win!!!
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chrylich:
it is really pathetic..
I will answer you
1. He has been trying to tell the northern elders that he was not committing genocide
2. He was trying to convince Buhari that he was attacking Boko Haram not the northerners
3. He was looking for where to buy since the APC and northerners colluded with the US to stop arms sales
4. He was trying to get arms from black market but it was exposed by US and APC to ridicule Nigeria
5. He was trying to regain the gains made by Ihejirika before APC started to shout genocide with the North
6. He was trying to convince the emirs and village who had sympathy for BH to own the war and allow firm military action
7. He was trying to seek alternatives since US would not allow their ally Saudi to grant fly over permission for war craft purchased from Pakistan
8. He was looking for alternative since US would in collusion with APC would not allow Isreal to sell arms to us.
9. He has agreed with China and Russia to help out.
10. Now you are complaining
11. What were you doing then? Why didn't you complain?

Do you know that BH was begging for ceasefire when Ihejirika was dealing with them? The situation was exactly the same as now and the Emirs and norhern elders threatened to take him to ICC. They said he was carrying out Igbo agenda.

I am sure they should be ashamed to talk now and you should actually keep quiet if you are from the North.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.