Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE (49339 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by elbinmanny(m): 1:20am On Mar 01, 2015
PICTURE CONFIRMED TO BE FAKE

he social media went on frenzy when a photo of a purported negleted Father and family members of the APC vice presidential candidate, a one time commissioner for justice, a professor , a pastor . Prof Yemi Osinbanjo was leaked online.
What can u make out of this?
If true then its absolutely unspeakabke and saddening . angry cry
Pray its not. lipsrsealed

PICTURE CONFIRMED TO BE FAKE

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Truth24(m): 1:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Dis is bad ,real bad for his political ambition.....
BTW, I reserve my comment till he openly denies the old man there......But from what I'm seeing, d resemblance is just striking
#Osinbanjo go and "Change" ur lineage's embarrassingly poor and degrading state before attempting to "Change" a whole Nigeria...
#ShameOnYouPastor
#APC......Hypocrites

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by elbinmanny(m): 1:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Comments angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by teemanbastos(m): 1:48am On Mar 01, 2015
couldnt that have been one of his visits to the locals during his stay in Ogun? O.P Wise up ,dnt be foolish lyk odaz

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by elbinmanny(m): 1:51am On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
couldnt that have been one of his visits to the locals during his stay in Ogun? O.P Wise up ,dnt be foolish lyk odaz
didnt u see the write up? Did I conclude that I believed it? U are an incubated mo.ron fit to be adopted into same s3x marriage for calling me foolish angry

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by bokohalal(m): 1:53am On Mar 01, 2015
The problem is, some imbe-ciles will believe this and because of it they will hate APC.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Balkan(m): 1:54am On Mar 01, 2015
What a shame. an average yoruba man will come to
lagos and be claiming to be a Lagosian. This is a typical
yoruba towns and village apart from Lagos built by FG and Igbos.

You can never see this kind of hut anywhere in Igbo Land.
see how desolate and devastated this mans father and town looks.

and you want to infest Nigerians with this poverty?
GEJ till Osibanjo repents

211 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by teemanbastos(m): 1:55am On Mar 01, 2015
elbinmanny:
didnt u see the write up? Did I conclude that I believed it? U are an incubated mo.ron fit to be adopted into same s3x marriage for calling me foolish angry
why did u make ursf a tool 4 spreadinq what fools spread?! Xo i label u a fool.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Balkan(m): 1:56am On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
let him come openly and deny his father. cant you see the resemblance?

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by teemanbastos(m): 1:58am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:

If GEJ GOVT was transforminq, why havent they transformed them?!

57 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by adebisicutie: 2:22am On Mar 01, 2015
See where the PDP satanists got the picture from and the original story

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:25am On Mar 01, 2015
So, I'm confused, were Nigerians expecting him to steal more than his salary as commissioner and Att.Gen to build his father a mansion? Doesn't this go to show that he is trustworthy and doesn't live beyond his means? How low can the moral standards of Nigerians go?

Tell, me why hasn't the Government taken care of this old man and given him financial social security, or what do you think is the job of the Feds?

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by elbinmanny(m): 2:33am On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
why did u make ursf a tool 4 spreadinq what fools spread?! Xo i label u a fool.
u need to bring your brain back from vacation cheesy from your first comment I knew you were stoopid this one just confirmed I underestimated your stoopidity.. idiota cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by elbinmanny(m): 2:35am On Mar 01, 2015
cheesy
Balkan:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by agabusta: 2:35am On Mar 01, 2015
PDP and it's online goons has totally gone mad. They have no iota of respect for anybody at all in their propanganda schemes.

That picture seems to be taken from one of Prof Osinbajo's interaction with some village folks. Or it can either be an outright photoshop sef.

Shameless PDP animals did some modifications to the pix to make the man look like our incoming Vice President, the erudite and sagacious Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Attached here is a pix of PYO's well educated and healthy looking swaggalicious mother.

Her nice garden, lovely pets and modest but very clean home can be seen in the background. This must be a very good mother, as I just found myself smiling at her. smiley smiley smiley

238 Likes 28 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by teemanbastos(m): 2:42am On Mar 01, 2015
elbinmanny:
u need to bring your brain back from vacation cheesy from your first comment I knew you were stoopid this one just confirmed I underestimated your stoopidity.. idiota cheesy
sorry 4 abusinq you..itz unethical of me.

5 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by teemanbastos(m): 2:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
Good question. Yorubas are not transformable.
a pig will always be a pig.
ok. Tnx 4 d insult.

4 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by cyberdurable(m): 2:56am On Mar 01, 2015
lol
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by eye4eye: 3:02am On Mar 01, 2015
The true pictures where PDP liars lifted the pictures and photoshopped the pictures to make it look like the people in the are related to the professor.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Alimtoheeb(m): 3:13am On Mar 01, 2015
This is visible for d blind nd audible for d deaf. D fact is dat, ppl tends to believe what dey want to believe but without tellin u, d first thing u should think of as a free man in his normal senses unlike those dat av sold their faculty of thinking at rate of 10k to (fill in d gap), u will agree with me dat this is nothing but fallacy, propaganda and it is morose nd lugubrious for u guys out there to be doing somefin like this all in d name of spoiling someone's reputation.......no matter what u post, no matter what u say, i will still vote for CHANGE.

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Gboliwe: 4:36am On Mar 01, 2015
But the two men in the pic resemble na

18 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by GBTYO: 4:58am On Mar 01, 2015
bokohalal:
The problem is, some imbe-ciles will believe this and because of it they will hate APC.

fool

11 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 01, 2015
GBTYO:

fool

You just proved you are one of the imbeciles.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by GBTYO: 5:06am On Mar 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:

You just proved you are one of the imbeciles.
fool

8 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by bisi16(m): 6:07am On Mar 01, 2015
make una park well!
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by cirmuell(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2015
elbinmanny:
Actually he's right nigga, you're a f00l for opening this dumb thread. Happy nu month btw.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by rozayx5(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2015
yuck yuck yuck
South West embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by vedaxcool(m): 7:04am On Mar 01, 2015
If APC had gone personal as Jonathan and his imbec1l supporters are doing, Jonathan would have suffered stroke repeatedly! When it comes to personal baggage our alcoholic presidents has so much, or has he forgotten he is an adulterous man who fathers kids our of wedlock? The attempt to make new father and mother for Osibanjo is plain dumb!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by cirmuell(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2015
Gboliwe:
But the two men in the pic resemble na
Of course, to astigmatic eyes.

15 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by biz2get(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2015
elbinmanny:
The social media went on frenzy when a photo of a purported negleted Father and family members of the APC vice presidential candidate, a one time commissioner for justice, a professor , a pastor . Prof Yemi Osinbanjo was leaked online.
What can u make out of this?
If true then its absolutely unspeakabke and saddening . angry cry
Pray its not. lipsrsealed

Shi** shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

“you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will / Okada Ban: Lagos Crushes 2,228 Impounded Motorcycles (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.