Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee (31136 Views)

Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by ipunchbitches(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
yyayzhxhn
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by naijaboiy: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kingklent:
well spoken
tomzman:

You have said it all
Thanks...
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
OP Keeping quiet to your close friend about this issue will have consequences but at same time telling him will cost u your job.

DIscuss the issue in a logical way with your friend and let him find out the truth for himself.

What a dilemma u are in OP.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thanks...

Always given mature comments. Nice one bro.

Hapi new month
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Dubemkelly(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Be focused and mind your business... Every marriage has its lapses, let the man find out himself

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by naijaboiy: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Always given mature comments. Nice one bro.

Hapi new month
Thanks Man!

Happy new month to you too cool
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:
How e take concern. U?
I brought her to the office because of my friend now my boss dey fire her and u are asking how it concerns me. Xup guy
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
daben1:
Amebo!!
so u expect me to look the other way
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

How e no take concern am

Would you be happy if a very good friend of yours has a knowledge of this and decides to withhold it from you?

People like you are not very good friends undecided
don't mind that fellow
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by naijaboiy: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
eskober:
don't mind that fellow
Bro just make sure you have enough evidence and facts to Nail her.

Don't confront her if you are not sure. It could backfire.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by kestolove95(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
eskober:
I brought her to the office because of my friend now my boss dey fire her and u are asking how it concerns me. Xup guy
if naso e concern u well well
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by daben1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
eskober:
so u expect me to look the other way
na your business, no offence!!
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Franchise21(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Just mind ur biznez before u get sacked... Shikena!!!
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by MissOpe(f): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dear forumites kindly help me win this competition by liking the post on this link....Below is the link to the post
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Abduletudaye(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Open up to your friend embarassed embarassed embarassed

You forgot to add....Gej till 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by AJ01(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Tell ur friend but be ready to lose ur job
grin simple
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by sulmeza(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:
and u who ask u to quote me?...oga defender weldon oo...votron defender of d universe
he said d truth...ur type's nt d best kinda frnd to hav around one...

Worst still... he got her d job..ges u didn't see dat or u didnt even read d post at all...
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by gbigbega: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please weigh your options. As a good friend, you are expected to tell your friend but then she had denied it and she will still do same with your friend, if asked. However if she you tell your friend and she ends up telling your boss, you might be the one loosing your job.

Weigh your options my friend.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by josnig1980(f): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
coolI GET VOODOO FOR THAT JUST IM ME ALL POWER IS FROM ALLAH GOD
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by IYANGBALI: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Trouble sleep yanga wan wake am,op he be like say you don get another job or your work don tire you,no face your front you hear #teampoweroftoto
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
So
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by whizfache(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
mind ur business...............
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by cytellProperty: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
eskober:
Am in a delima right now. My best friend is planning on getting married to the love of his life by the end of this year. I help her to secure a job in my office, I have been noticing this closeness btw my boss and her, when asked her she told me that my boss is just being nice but now it's very obvious in the office and everybody is talking about it. Every time they are always going out together under the umbrella of official duty. Everytime I ask her she will always deny it. Now I don't know what to do I don't know how to tell my friend, I have tried to set her up in the office maybe that can make her loose the job but my boss is always there to defend her. Fellow nairalanders what should i do in this situation?
Solo Makinde, what is the dilemma there nah? Tell your friend or remain silent forever.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by cytellProperty: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
eskober:
Am in a delima right now. My best friend is planning on getting married to the love of his life by the end of this year. I help her to secure a job in my office, I have been noticing this closeness btw my boss and her, when asked her she told me that my boss is just being nice but now it's very obvious in the office and everybody is talking about it. Every time they are always going out together under the umbrella of official duty. Everytime I ask her she will always deny it. Now I don't know what to do I don't know how to tell my friend, I have tried to set her up in the office maybe that can make her loose the job but my boss is always there to defend her. Fellow nairalanders what should i do in this situation?
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by gidjah(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
. Untill you have strong evidence against her ,you better keep shut else you shall loose that job of yours.let your guy do his good work well .he should be able to know her well .pls take your job seriously and hold it well . Do not loose it because of foolish gossip o
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by LewisO: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nutase:
PorkPoke-nose(r) angry
What's poke nose So if u are the one u won't layup to your friend? That is very aberrant. undecided
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by adexb6(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dats what deh call "Amebo", how it take concern u. grin maybe u too was interesting in ur boss
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Terry68: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Husband and wife issues, you don't dare come in. You might turn to be the evil "amebo" tomorrow.

Since you've asked and she debunked the rumour just Mind your job.

Afterall, your best friend is happily crazy about her.

"Remember this: nothing concern you"

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Globawatch: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
eskober:

12 An improper romantic relationship could develop at
your place of employment. In fact, a secular study
revealed that more than half of adulterous women and
nearly 3 out of 4 adulterous men had illicit relations with
a workmate. Does your secular work require that you
associate with members of the opposite sex? If so, what is
the nature of your relationship with them? Do you have
boundaries in place that keep it professional and that do
not allow it to become something more? For example,
after repeated casual conversations with a male
coworker, a Christian sister might make him her
confidant, even telling him about her marital problems.
In another situation, after becoming friendly with a
female coworker, a Christian man might reason: “She
values my opinion and really listens when I talk to her.
And she appreciates me. I wish I got more of this kind of
treatment at home!” Can you see how Christians in such
situations could be vulnerable to committing adultery?

“In the workplace and elsewhere, beware of situations
that might foster intimacy. For example, spending extra
hours working closely with someone of the opposite sex
can set the stage for temptation. As a married man or
woman, you should make it clear by your speech and
your demeanor that you are simply not available. As one
who pursues godly devotion, you would certainly not
want to invite undue attention by flirting or by being
immodest in your dress and grooming. . . . Having photos
of your marriage mate and children around the
workplace will serve as a visual reminder to you and to
others that you have priorities. Be determined never to
encourage—or even tolerate—seductive overtures from
another.”

sexual fantasies involving someone other than your
marriage mate. The article indicated that engaging in
sexual fantasies will increase the likelihood of your
committing adultery. ( Jas. 1:14, 15) If you are married, it
would be wise for you and your spouse to review such
information together from time to time. Marriage is an
arrangement instituted by Jehovah himself, and it is
sacred. Setting aside time to talk to your mate about your
marriage is a fine way to show that you value sacred
things.— Gen. 2:21-24.
18 If you find yourself tempted to develop an improper
romantic relationship, meditate on the damaging
consequences of fornication and adultery. ( Prov. 7:22,
23; Gal. 6:7) Those who commit immorality displease
Jehovah and hurt their spouse and themselves. (Read
Malachi 2:13, 14.) In contrast, contemplate the benefits
that come to those who maintain chaste conduct. Not
only do they have the hope of living forever but they also
enjoy the best life now, including a clean conscience.—
Read Proverbs 3:1, 2.
19 The psalmist sang: “Abundant peace belongs to
those loving your [God’s] law, and for them there is no
stumbling block.” ( Ps. 119:165) So love the truth, and
“keep strict watch that how you walk is not as unwise but
as wise persons” in these wicked times. ( Eph. 5:15, 16)
The paths we follow are rife with traps set by Satan to
ensnare true worshippers. But we are well-equipped to
protect ourselves. Jehovah has given us what we need to
“stand firm” and “quench all the wicked one’s burning
missiles”!— Eph. 6:11, 16.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Eluwilussit(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
eskober:

Tell your guy straight away and apologize for not telling him earlier. You can tell him that you wanted to be sure. He deserves to know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by IYANGBALI: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
u can choose to tell ur frnd and u can as well choose not to since u v asked her n she denied.
wait till u catch her redhanded
what happens if he catches her greenhanded or blackhanded as they are not oyinbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.