Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee (31135 Views)

Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Oswenemete(f): 5:08am On Mar 02, 2015
gbam.ask him is it because you find a job for her.stop being a guardian Angel. you have it hot with that your friend and boss too.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Oswenemete(f): 5:10am On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:
How e take concern. U?
@ kestolove95 ask him.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 02, 2015
VellyG:

Too many cooked up stories these days on naira land. Well nollywood is moving
na u sabi o
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Acidosis(m): 5:15am On Mar 02, 2015
If you are waiting till the day you catch them in the act; then you're simply postponing your friend's doom day. The truth is; that day may never come, or it might come after she must have done 22 abortions.

If I were you; I would simply tell the friend (but warn him to act as though all is well. No provocative questions). Tell your friend to play along. Then as soon as its 2 weeks to the idiotic wedding; call it OFF and download your evidence. Meanwhile, you can gather more evidences from this day till end of the year.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by chizitelu16: 5:22am On Mar 02, 2015
jux let ur frend knw wat u see and wat ppl say. if u dnt, he wil see u as a traitor. u hetrayed his trust on u, dat u even arrangd for ur boss!!!!
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Shubbylee(m): 5:37am On Mar 02, 2015
eskober:
Am in a delima right now. My best friend is planning on getting married to the love of his life by the end of this year. I help her to secure a job in my office, I have been noticing this closeness btw my boss and her, when asked her she told me that my boss is just being nice but now it's very obvious in the office and everybody is talking about it. Every time they are always going out together under the umbrella of official duty. Everytime I ask her she will always deny it. Now I don't know what to do I don't know how to tell my friend, I have tried to set her up in the office maybe that can make her loose the job but my boss is always there to defend her. Fellow nairalanders what should i do in this situation?

Don't tell ur friend anything oh!! just leave everything on autopilot..... cos if you tell ur friend and he and his GF later settle d Matter, u'll be like an enemy of d relationship!! Keep working on how to get her sacked tho!! *evil grin* grin
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Reference(m): 5:40am On Mar 02, 2015
Globawatch:

12 An improper romantic relationship could develop at
your place of employment. In fact, a secular study
revealed that more than half of adulterous women and
nearly 3 out of 4 adulterous men had illicit relations with
a workmate. Does your secular work require that you
associate with members of the opposite sex? If so, what is
the nature of your relationship with them? Do you have
boundaries in place that keep it professional and that do
not allow it to become something more? For example,
after repeated casual conversations with a male
coworker, a Christian sister might make him her
confidant, even telling him about her marital problems.
In another situation, after becoming friendly with a
female coworker, a Christian man might reason: “She
values my opinion and really listens when I talk to her.
And she appreciates me. I wish I got more of this kind of
treatment at home!” Can you see how Christians in such
situations could be vulnerable to committing adultery?

“In the workplace and elsewhere, beware of situations
that might foster intimacy. For example, spending extra
hours working closely with someone of the opposite sex
can set the stage for temptation. As a married man or
woman, you should make it clear by your speech and
your demeanor that you are simply not available. As one
who pursues godly devotion, you would certainly not
want to invite undue attention by flirting or by being
immodest in your dress and grooming. . . . Having photos
of your marriage mate and children around the
workplace will serve as a visual reminder to you and to
others that you have priorities. Be determined never to
encourage—or even tolerate—seductive overtures from
another.”

sexual fantasies involving someone other than your
marriage mate. The article indicated that engaging in
sexual fantasies will increase the likelihood of your
committing adultery. ( Jas. 1:14, 15) If you are married, it
would be wise for you and your spouse to review such
information together from time to time. Marriage is an
arrangement instituted by Jehovah himself, and it is
sacred. Setting aside time to talk to your mate about your
marriage is a fine way to show that you value sacred
things.— Gen. 2:21-24.
18 If you find yourself tempted to develop an improper
romantic relationship, meditate on the damaging
consequences of fornication and adultery. ( Prov. 7:22,
23; Gal. 6:7) Those who commit immorality displease
Jehovah and hurt their spouse and themselves. (Read
Malachi 2:13, 14.) In contrast, contemplate the benefits
that come to those who maintain chaste conduct. Not
only do they have the hope of living forever but they also
enjoy the best life now, including a clean conscience.—
Read Proverbs 3:1, 2.
19 The psalmist sang: “Abundant peace belongs to
those loving your [God’s] law, and for them there is no
stumbling block.” ( Ps. 119:165) So love the truth, and
“keep strict watch that how you walk is not as unwise but
as wise persons” in these wicked times. ( Eph. 5:15, 16)
The paths we follow are rife with traps set by Satan to
ensnare true worshippers. But we are well-equipped to
protect ourselves. Jehovah has given us what we need to
“stand firm” and “quench all the wicked one’s burning
missiles”!— Eph. 6:11, 16.

But the friend and 'friend-in-law' are not married so it is easy to call the whole thing off. But it is becoming clear that one of the greatest threats to one's destiny is this 'friend' thing. The bible recognizes family, it speaks of 'neighbour'. I don't know where 'friend' fits in that causes so many untold troubles and destroys many destinies. God is very concerned who we are 'yoked' with and the terms under which we relate with people. Some just put themselves unnecessarily in jeopardy because of these. You my friend had better re-evaluate your relationships in the light of your vision and destiny. I don't know what this guy means to you but it had better be worth it.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Reference(m): 5:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Ilekeh:

My job is professional, in a relaxing atmosphere.

People are just too perverted and think that the only thing that must exist between a man and a woman is se...x.

But will you maintain that view if it your boyfriend/fiance/husband doing such. Will you not be assaulted by calls by your 'friend(s) working in his office and what will be your response. Be factual.

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Reference(m): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Ilekeh:

Ok. I do none of that, thank you.
No touching. No unprofessional language (body parts, intimate talk etc).
We're going bowling this coming Friday for my birthday grin
He's a fun person, like an older brother jare tongue

And you can read his mind. You can see his heart and you are ready to testify under oath that he views it that way. Lady.....nothing more to say..

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by EzeeYFB(m): 6:05am On Mar 02, 2015
eskober:
Am in a delima right now. My best friend is planning on getting married to the love of his life by the end of this year. I help her to secure a job in my office, I have been noticing this closeness btw my boss and her, when asked her she told me that my boss is just being nice but now it's very obvious in the office and everybody is talking about it. Every time they are always going out together under the umbrella of official duty. Everytime I ask her she will always deny it. Now I don't know what to do I don't know how to tell my friend, I have tried to set her up in the office maybe that can make her loose the job but my boss is always there to defend her. Fellow nairalanders what should i do in this situation?
if no tangible evidence abeg let d sleeping dog sleep,cos it might b d usual office favorism u knw ,if u fit nab dem or do som mission impossible stunt to get d truth do am(collect d babe,i pity u ehn)
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by domido(m): 6:09am On Mar 02, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Tell ur friend but be ready to lose ur job
Na true ooo. I no even see d oda part. Am sure most people saying tell ur frnd didn't know the consequences.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Reference(m): 6:10am On Mar 02, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

Bros you and many people here talk about getting hard evidence,

how do you gather such evidence.... ?

now lets be real..

I have seen seen a gal that slept in a guys house overnight and claimed nothing happened (no touching, no hugging..) well its possible she is saying the truth..... after all a lady has slept in my room before and i didn't have sex with her (not that i didnt touch her)

The husband of someone i know will carry alomo in his pocket, goto an hotel room with books and you will see a lady coming of the hotel, but he will claim they are there to negotiate stuffs or that he is there to read but the lady just came for only a visit, funny enough the guy's wife will believe him.. now he maybe saying the truth, only God can tell what truly happened...

Now what i am trying to stress is, you cannot really get that hard evidence you people talk about unless it was a 3some or you had set a camera in their room or you laced your gf with magun.

What i often tell people is, don't give people the chance to suspect you!
Dont play with smoke while saying to yourself, there is no fire under!!
There is what we call IMPROPER RELATIONSHIPS & COMPROMISING POSITIONS but some ladies of today call it friendship and yes they maybe correct. I am not advocating that people shouldn't mix up with opposite sex BUT lets set boundaries that is OPEN/OBVIOUS for everyone to see!!!

Exactly. Because if it is hairy, smells like a goat and bleats you don't need the remaining sense, of sight to know its a goat except if there is an elaborate, well thought and executed plan to hoodwink the blind man. He will be 90% correct. Is there such a plan in that office to hoodwink the friend. Highly unlikely.

Perception is a very powerful thing. We create it consciously and unconsciously all the time so why should we assume it wouldn't work when we 'donot need it to show'. She will act lovey dovey to the fiance and boss and want a good response from onlookers in one and a neutral response in the other. Haba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by 9jatatafo(m): 6:13am On Mar 02, 2015
OP if your chest is as thick as that of HULK then go ahead and set up traps so that the girl and your boss could be caught. You are playing with your job.
What gives you the guarantee that if that girl should leave the job, she won't be seeing your boss again? Just try keep your mouth shut and keep your eyes closed in order to protect your daily bread. The power of punny is powerful and your boss could do you anything if you seems to take his punny away. Have you see them kissing or you caught your friend's girl sitting on your boss' lap? You have no evidence just mere suspicion.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 02, 2015
Let ur friend put the wedding on hold for now, and he should observe her doings, she'll surely make a mistake no matter how good she can cover up, he also shouldn't hesitate to send her packing afterwards in a cool manner. No time to endure a cheating woman, if at ur age you can't do whats right, i don't know you want to.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by otokx(m): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2015
funny thread but guy leave them alone and face your own affairs.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by erinoke(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Bro, u don't have any concrete evidence that they are having an affair. You have to be very careful cos u may end up losing ur own job. Wisdom is profitable to direct . try do your own investigation . But come to think of it, is not your problem.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Napoleone(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Davidovinci:
Your topic is misleading tho.....thought you had tangible evidence to proof your accusations..but since u are smelling something fishy,just let ur friend know what's up.
what is this one saying? There's something called "Familiarity and Opportunity"
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by sisisioge: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Tell him. However, let him know there's no concrete evidence yet.The whole office suspect...so u think he should pay closer attention to her behaviour. Don't be the bad cop they put in the middle, just tell it as it is.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by tonquendo4u(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2015
And I ask u,e concern u?aproko.u no go mind ur bizness.u wan go tell ur friend on a mere assumption. Have u caught both of dem pants down? Even if,just learn to mind ur bizness.na man n woman o.dem go just carry u settle.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by basty: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Wetin be yah own there? E concern you?
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by ElFenomeno1: 6:38am On Mar 02, 2015
eskober:

Mind your frigging business
The donuts you work with are not busy enough If not they won't be talking about the issue
Jobless nitwits
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Chigold101(m): 6:38am On Mar 02, 2015
eskober:
well i will have to ask you this question, it is the answers that you give that will guide me to say something.

1- have your friend ever complained that the girl doesnt show him love anymore? Did he tell you that the girl has changed?

2- has the girl stopped respecting you? Does she look down on you?

Note-: if a girl starts cheating on a man her attitude will change. She will stop caring as much as she used to be.

If that girl is having sex with your boss, she will stop respecting you. She wont have time to be discussing it with u. Inshot she facilitate your sack so that u dont spoil her show.

Finally-: some girls are likable and some men can like a girl without looking at her butt. If the girl is efficient and hard working, she might have worked her way into your boss‘ heart.

I pity men that listen to OFFICE gossip...

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by akeem1977(m): 6:43am On Mar 02, 2015
The best option is just need to tell ur friend in matured way,ur friend will pretend as if u know about it,he will invite both of u,and he will accuse you,dat someone else inform him in your office,so that u will secure your JOB.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2015
eskober:
...you be amebo-mind your business.this is an old story...
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Dis has happen to me b4 n I regret tell my frd d truth cus he love her gal no matter what happen
Broda that one na season just shut up and keep watching...
So don't do wat u'll regret at d end of d day,ladies be like who will catch me
Only help u can do 4 ur frd is that u shld start giving some signs bt dnt tell him o
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by sandland: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:
and u who ask u to quote me?...oga defender weldon oo...votron defender of d universe
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by blakky97(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2015
ednut1:
reminds me of wen i had to go bk to office one friday night nd caught my oga wit d sexy secretary whose bf every one in d office knows grin
he better increase your salary oh.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Reference:

Exactly. Because if it is hairy, smells like a goat and bleats you don't need the remaining sense, of sight to know its a goat except if there is an elaborate, well thought and executed plan to hoodwink the blind man. He will be 90% correct. Is there such a plan in that office to hoodwink the friend. Highly unlikely.

Perception is a very powerful thing. We create it consciously and unconsciously all the time so why should we assume it wouldn't work when we 'donot need it to show'. She will act lovey dovey to the fiance and boss and want a good response from onlookers in one and a neutral response in the other. Haba.

God bless you my brother... people create perceptions and when you hold on to those perceptions they accuse you of being pervetic or being primitive...

My father is a pastor and my mum a principal, in my young age, my room is just beside my house devotional room and when they counsel people, i have heard stories &stories while in my own room....

funny enough many of this relationship started innocently but with time the dynamics change and trouble ensued.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Bagayouche: 7:21am On Mar 02, 2015
sameer1212:
@ops, let ur friend know everything that is happening as soon as posible. Women.... angry
don't women my husband is sleeping with his staff and keep denying it
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2015
Where is the evidence of the cheating?
Just mere suspicion and you want to ruin someone's relationship?
Na wa o. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by hrhobi1(m): 7:37am On Mar 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
Everyone thinks my boss likes me too, but we're just good friends. Having dinner and going out to events doesn't mean anything else. I'm sure my boyfriend asks the same question because he keeps bringing it up. It's annoying.

OP just mind your business abeg. They're just friends.

You love your boss more than your boyfriend. You are fooling yourself. Mugu.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by poppop: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

How e no take concern am

Would you be happy if a very good friend of yours has a knowledge of this and decides to withhold it from you?

People like you are not very good friends undecided
I understand bt m nt prepared 2lose my job in dis clime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.