Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee (31138 Views)

Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
nairabetguru:

why wont you cum and seek for advice wen you hav gotten your BFF babes pregno tongue
me naked ur guy on. No dey do me like this now
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
nairabetguru:

how are we sure that you are not the "Boss" wink
no make me vex o. Ur monika how far u fit give me games wink
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by anyaekekehinde(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ilekeh:

Nigerian mentality.

You're friends with the opposite sex because of sex? You wonder why your country is called a third-world country? Lack of exposure.

You for lynch someone sef

Lol.. you are desperately trying to impress yourself

so my view as regards both guys&gals setting open boundaries when dealing with opposite sex now is the reason why Nigeria is a third world... is ok

But i thought you said earlier that your boyfriend do question you as regards your relationship with your boss, so is he also suffering from Nigerian mentality..lol

And if he (your bf) is suffering from this Nigerian mentality why are you still holding on to him.. lol
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
babajust:
Guy just mind your own business and act like you know nothing. 1. Your assumption might be wrong, 2. Your friend and his girl might later make up and u end up losing ur friend and even ur job. 3. Even if ur friend breaks up with the babe, what is the assurance that he's gonna get a better babe? Guy it's a game and almost all the ladies play the game. Plus what your friend don't won't hurt him. Gboju jooo.. grin grin
omo this ur level ehhn well no lele no nothing
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by nairabetguru(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
eskober:
no make me vex o. Ur monika how far u fit give me games wink

liverpool made my day grin

staked 10k on over 2.5 goals @1.70 odd

earned 7k in just 90mins cool
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Mercyu1(f): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
If u see ur friend cheatin on her,wuld u tell herI guess ur response will be no. Besides u don't hv any evidence 2 bck up ur accusation.That they go out 2gether doesn't necessarily mean they ar dating.So hold ur peace until u gat a concrete evidence else u will be caught in d middle or u might lose ur job.PEACE!!!
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by 9cbaby(f): 6:48am On Mar 25, 2015
It's better you open up to your friend, just to save him from untimely death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.