Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee (31133 Views)

Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Mhizizzy(f): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Tell ur friend o
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Bwaal(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2015
ednut1:
reminds me of wen i had to go bk to office one friday night nd caught my oga wit d sexy secretary whose bf every one in d office knows grin
abeg give me full gist wetin come appun hope dem no sack oya abeg give me the full gist
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by calcal: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2015
your best friend is using that to keep the job
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by darlingnuel(m): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2015
Face your front, jawe! grin
Seriously, it's a dilemma but let it be. Things will sort out eventually.
What about the girl's other escapades tactfully hidden away from her fiancé (& you)? What about ur best friend's possible flirting which you (or his unsuspecting fiancee) knew nothing about?
"Leave matter for Mathais".
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2015
Mind ur own business my guy...Going to tell ur friendmight just make u the bad. Person afterall
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by fanex: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2015
let her do as she pleases your boss is probably married. be wise and let nature take care of her. keep setting her up and it is you that will lose your job. if you tell your friend you might endup losing your job. shes now more powerful than you are.
eskober:
Am in a delima right now. My best friend is planning on getting married to the love of his life by the end of this year. I help her to secure a job in my office, I have been noticing this closeness btw my boss and her, when asked her she told me that my boss is just being nice but now it's very obvious in the office and everybody is talking about it. Every time they are always going out together under the umbrella of official duty. Everytime I ask her she will always deny it. Now I don't know what to do I don't know how to tell my friend, I have tried to set her up in the office maybe that can make her loose the job but my boss is always there to defend her. Fellow nairalanders what should i do in this situation?
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by tuyi19: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

How e no take concern am

Would you be happy if a very good friend of yours has a knowledge of this and decides to withhold it from you?

People like you are not very good friends undecided

this is just an asumption, has he caught them? the answer he no, as some1 said, tell your friend and ready to loose your own Job. you should have done your investigation very well to know if they are actually going out together pr not.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by kestolove95(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2015
1stola:

You are a fool.
Selfish goat.
What if it was your fiancee?
What are friends for?
I believe most of the likes you got are from those whòres
I for like add u sense.....bt evn if I do..u go still dey misbehave.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by clintino700(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Don't wait ??
yinkus4u2c:
u can choose to tell ur frnd and u can as well choose not to since u v asked her n she denied.
wait till u catch her redhanded
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by UTEWUOJO: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Would dat stop us from feeding?
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Bagayouche:
don't women my husband is sleeping with his staff and keep denying it
Really? Eyyah! So what did u do abt it?
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by xordik(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2015
wetyn kosin mee with dis robbis hw e kom tak affect hw we go tak pursue Jona komot Aso rock:''''Una lot no gt work
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by wrapzee(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Open it up to ur friend....
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by bose2(f): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2015
Tell ur frnd before its too late. Let ur frnd visit the office at a odd tyme wen she doesn't expct or cld b in her home at a tyme she is out wit her boss nd lieing to him dat she is hme. Dnt allow him marry a wrong wife
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by nairabetguru(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2015
eskober:
Am in a delima right now. My best friend is planning on getting married to the love of his life by the end of this year. I help her to secure a job in my office, I have been noticing this closeness btw my boss and her, when asked her she told me that my boss is just being nice but now it's very obvious in the office and everybody is talking about it. Every time they are always going out together under the umbrella of official duty. Everytime I ask her she will always deny it. Now I don't know what to do I don't know how to tell my friend, I have tried to set her up in the office maybe that can make her loose the job but my boss is always there to defend her. Fellow nairalanders what should i do in this situation?

how are we sure that you are not the "Boss" wink
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by andyanders: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2015
OP, your friend has lost her. When a guy is not comfortable and expose her would be to job hunting, chances of loosing her is high because she is at the mercy of the person giving her the job if she is the type that has con conscience. Too bad.If your friend is smart, he would find out. If he is the type that love her woman's assssssss, he would turn against you. The lady might even tell him that you wanted to be intimate with her hence his telling him that she was in a relationship with her boss.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by ednut1(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Bwaal:
abeg give me full gist wetin come appun hope dem no sack oya abeg give me the full gist
nt possible. my oga fiancee bro na nairalander
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Ilekeh(f): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
hrhobi1:

You love your boss more than your boyfriend. You are fooling yourself. Mugu.

Did your shrink tell you that?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Ilekeh(f): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

You just want my attention but i wont give you.. i was talking with area father.. what concerns you.. who is the amebo here now

Areafada2 mentioned hard evidence and i said its not possible to gather hard evidence of whats going between a guy and a gal.. and you just descended on me

But i have learnt something new this morning... [size=18pt]having sex where you are based is dependent on pedestal [/size]..lol. (colleagues don't have sex, same age bracket don't have sex and even people that are Phd students don't have sex)

Mind you, I have never denied not having a pervertic mind, not everyone will be a saint and be disciplined like you.. we are still learning...
Good morning and move over to the next guy

Nigerian mentality.

You're friends with the opposite sex because of sex? You wonder why your country is called a third-world country? Lack of exposure.

You for lynch someone sef
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by aflabos(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Tell ur friend but be ready to lose ur job
Are u prepapared for it......
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Ilekeh(f): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Reference:

But will you maintain that view if it your boyfriend/fiance/husband doing such. Will you not be assaulted by calls by your 'friend(s) working in his office and what will be your response. Be factual.

Great question. Now we're starting somewhere.

I wouldn't mind because he goes out with his coworkers. Many things may kill me in this life, one of them won't be a man.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
Everyone thinks my boss likes me too, but we're just good friends. Having dinner and going out to events doesn't mean anything else. I'm sure my boyfriend asks the same question because he keeps bringing it up. It's annoying.

OP just mind your business abeg. They're just friends.

Exactly. How does he know?

OP, I think you should tell your friend provided you're 100% sure. Assumptions are just no good otherwise. This is a serious allegation.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by AreaFada2: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

Bros you and many people here talk about getting hard evidence,

how do you gather such evidence.... ?

now lets be real..

I have seen seen a gal that slept in a guys house overnight and claimed nothing happened (no touching, no hugging..) well its possible she is saying the truth..... after all a lady has slept in my room before and i didn't have sex with her (not that i didnt touch her)

The husband of someone i know will carry alomo in his pocket, goto an hotel room with books and you will see a lady coming of the hotel, but he will claim they are there to negotiate stuffs or that he is there to read but the lady just came for only a visit, funny enough the guy's wife will believe him.. now he maybe saying the truth, only God can tell what truly happened...

Now what i am trying to stress is, you cannot really get that hard evidence you people talk about unless it was a 3some or you had set a camera in their room or you laced your gf with magun.

What i often tell people is, don't give people the chance to suspect you!
Dont play with smoke while saying to yourself, there is no fire under!!
There is what we call IMPROPER RELATIONSHIPS & COMPROMISING POSITIONS but some ladies of today call it friendship and yes they maybe correct. I am not advocating that people shouldn't mix up with opposite sex BUT lets set boundaries that is OPEN/OBVIOUS for everyone to see!!!

Well, women will always like to cover their secrets and bring other people's babies to their man/husband, like 30% of all kids & 50% of firstborn kids these days. These are research figures.
If you really like your friend and you feel bad for bringing her to that boss to work, gathering hard evidence won't be too hard. Listening devices & cameras cost two a penny these days. cheesy grin.

A colleague's wife installed it in her hubby's SUV and caught him cheating within days. grin
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Mariojane(f): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
eskober:
if you are going to tell your friend then u will need enough prove for backup. it is very possible they are not dating. almost all d staff in my place of work believe i am dating my boss cos he is a very difficult man and i happens to b d first person to work directly with him for over a year. he is neva comfortable working with anybody but we manage to get along fine. the truth is i am having a difficult time with him but everybody think all is well. wht option do i have? i have to endure d stress he makes me go through to keep my job. but i am not dating him cos he is old enough to b my dad. u need more prove plsss dont destroy som1 else relationship on rumour or assumption
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by hrhobi1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ilekeh:

Did your shrink tell you that?

Get lost Mugu
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by guyguy7(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

You're not making sense undecided
. Plz help me tel em. Being tryn to let em know that.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Bwaal(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
ednut1:
nt possible. my oga fiancee bro na nairalander
lol
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
nairabetguru:

how are we sure that you are not the "Boss" wink
and I will come here to ask for advice? Shift joor
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by nairabetguru(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
eskober:
and I will come here to ask for advice? Shift joor

why wont you cum and seek for advice wen you hav gotten your BFF babes pregno tongue
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by babajust: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Guy just mind your own business and act like you know nothing. 1. Your assumption might be wrong, 2. Your friend and his girl might later make up and u end up losing ur friend and even ur job. 3. Even if ur friend breaks up with the babe, what is the assurance that he's gonna get a better babe? Guy it's a game and almost all the ladies play the game. Plus what your friend don't know won't hurt him. Gboju jooo.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.