Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? (32532 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? / Voguepay Recognized For Contribution To E-payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by chuksmad(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Use the money to open a barbing saloon. No matter what, guys must barb their hair.

To learn in details how to design a simple website on your own, visit www.prislaw.com
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by EZEUDENE(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:
He's confused! And seriously he is.

By the end of this month he would be getting his 350k contribution. But he doesn't have an idea yet on what to make of this money.

Please, please and please, kindly suggest what line of business or investment he could toe.

All sincere opinions, ideas, advice etc are welcome.

Thanks, and God bless!
agriculture(livestock and poultry with farming all de way)

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Trustworthiness: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:
Someone has suggested I buy a tricycle (marwa), then give out to someone on hire purchase. While the package sounds good, I'm thinking of still getting better deals especially in businesses that involve 'buying and selling'.

Please help a brother out with ideas. I don't wanna 'blow' this money.

Hello bros. If you know you do not have the time to monitor a business yourself, better you keep your money in the bank and cultivate an habit of saving.

Buying tricycle (marwa), or a car for transportation and deliver certain amount of money every day or weekly will be suicidal. If you want to go ahead with it, just make sure you have prepared all the necessary things for your family in case you fall dead, including you grave, so as to avoid your family from any cost to throw you into the pit.

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Onozboy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:

By the end of this month he would be getting his 350k contribution. But he doesn't have an idea yet on what to make of this money.

Please, please and please, kindly suggest what line of business or investment he could toe.

Thanks, and God bless!

Go into livestock
ie open a poultry farm

its very lucrative

goodluck!

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by lifestyle1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mattkent:

i need an ecommerce website...hw can i get u? r u on.wharsapp

I'm on whatsapp but can't drop my number here send me a pm cool
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by engrbrume(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
You need to take charge of your future by taking control of your income source-today!

YOU NEED YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
These may be economic hard times for the majority, but for many entrepreneurs, these are times teeming with economic potential. Not only is now the time to have your own business, but there has never been a better time than right now!

THE FAHRENHEIT BUSINESS GROUP has organised a special Business Masterclass to show potential entrepreneurs an ideal business opportunity that requires low start up costs, no office space and no staff requirements but makes millionaires daily. It is fully legitimate and can be done by anyone regardless of social status, educational background or financial standing.
Date: Saturday, 14th March, 2015
Time: 1:30pm
Venue : The Randolph Hotel & Resorts
Old Aba road, after Mini Okoro Court
(opp. Bachiever Hotel), Rumuogba,
Port-Harcourt.
Seats are limited. Call 08096674315, 08132828937, 07031290687, 07032401749 and 08152687467 for reservations.

You can also attend any of our Business Opportunity Meetings as follows;

PORT-HARCOURT

Every Saturday @ 30 Enugu street,off Old Aba road ,Rumuobiakani, Port-Harcourt. Time : 1pm.
Every Sunday @ Tuscany Suites VIP Lounge, 128 Obi wali road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt. Time :1pm.

LAGOS

Every Sunday @ Class Suites, 17 Abgaoku street, off Opebi allen(by TFC junction) Ikeja, lagos. Time : 1pm
ABUJA

Every Monday and Thursday @ Hatlab Place, close to PDP Secretariat, by Sky Memorial Bus/stop, wuse zone 5. Time: 6pm prompt.

Every Monday and Thursday @ Shiprah Kitchen, same plaza with Chloe Cupcakes & 911 Lounge, beside Enterprise Bank, Opp. Wine Shop, same road with Amigo. Wuse 2. Time: 6pm prompt .

Every Saturday Saturday @ ‪#‎46A‬ Mike Akhigbe Way, after Fudie Mall/Building Materials Plaza, same road with Chida Hotel, Jabi. Time: 1pm prompt.

Every Sunday @ Kabom Court, opp. Unity Clinic, by 2-1 bridge, kubwa. Time: 5pm prompt.

Every Sunday @ Pearl manor, Osun crescent, off benue street, off nile street. Suncity Abj. Time: 5pm prompt.

ENUGU

Every Sunday @ Bridge waters Hotel, opposite ESUT gate, Enugu. Time : 4pm

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by nairabetguru(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:

Thanks, and God bless!

abeg invest the money in sports trading........ i promise to double it for you in 25 days and tripple it in 50 days cool nairabetguru@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by XBLadez: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
asha01:

yessssss! good idea.
since you are working buy a land from reliable developers within a few years your money could be doubled.
land appreciates and does not depreciate or fail like some businesses
I know of some estate developers who sale lands cheap, 350k could buy more than a plot
they are organized estate developers.
But u can't get a land for 350. If you can find even half a plot that cheap here in Lagos, contact me grin
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by asha01: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Trustworthiness:

Hello bros. If you know you do not have the time to monitor a business yourself, better you keep your money in the bank and cultivate an habit of saving.

Buying tricycle (marwa), or a car for transportation and deliver certain amount of money every day or weekly will be suicidal. If you want to go ahead with it, just make sure you have prepared all the necessary things for your family in case you fall dead, including you grave, so as to avoid your family from any cost to throw you into the pit.

that is not true there are ways of making it with sort of biz
that is if you get a good manager OR
you do hire purchase if interested in transport biz
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by kswot(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
anyway people have said it all. your locality and ur passion will affect the business any bussiness you want to do.

let me give you example of my own case. I ventured into forex I used this method

https://www.nairaland.com/2134764/havel-forex-robot-secrets-banks

after Im making money. I read importation business here on nairaland and I started to import tablets pc from china. to be sincere iam making cool cash.

im not saying you go by the Forex with your contributions but you can set aside little amount to invest
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:

Thanks, and God bless!

My dear friend, there are a thousand and one business ideas that you can execute with 350k.
now you do not have the time to physically run this business daily because you work half of the day so you would need a business where people will run for you while you retire there after close of work to monitor.

with such an amount I advise you rent a shop and open a Barbing and hair dressing Saloon. get two barbers and two Hair dressers to manage your shop and you are in business. you will not know what a barbing cum hair dressing saloon yield until you go into it. it will guarantee a steady run of income.

you can also buy Tanks and start a Cat Fish pond if you have a bore hole in your house and a drainage where you can channel the water when dirty. the market for cat fish is instant! you can sell your fish whole sale or you start a point and kill business at night by opening a joint.

buying Keke and giving out on hire purchase is not a good option! my Brother don't try it.

You can also rent a shop and start selling drinks in Crates, you buy from an accredited distributor and bulk break. you can not lose out because the rate of drinks consumption is on the increase daily. you can comfortably start with seventy crates but once you start it, you wont want to stop because you will striving to increase your stock level to meet Customers demand.

I can go on....But I wish you the best.

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Skoopy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
jblazy:
Have you been searching around for information on how to start / run a successful online mini importation business, NAIRA IMPORTATION BIZ is your first handbook, with very rich information, especially for the “entrepreneurs”, seeking to make money online.

Are you thinking of starting a new business? Are you tired of being an employee and would like to be Oga @ the top? Then you must get a copy of this e-book, because this might just be what you have been looking for. This is not one of those E-book Scopes.

This e-book is for Undergraduates, Admission Seekers, Corpers and Government Workers who wish to change their financial Status positively and legitimately.

Eradicate joblessness with a Mouth Watering & Stress Free Online Mini- Importation Business Today!!!

NOTE

1. You must not have a Laptop before you can Start Importing Goods Online, Your Mobile Phone can do everything.

1. You don’t need Millions in your Bank Account before you can start the online mini importation Business you’re about to Learn in the e-book.

3. Don’t let not getting a copy of this e-book be a Barrier to your Success, Learn what will Change your Life forever. Believe Me, You’ll have nothing to Regret.

For more visit www.mobiletownimportation..com

Naija guys ehhhhh! You want to do your own business on top person wen still dey fine one to do, haba!!!!!!! That guy need bar pass u sef. Try the next person.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by joesephsmart(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Try and buy danfo dat is already in use, and see hw much u will make a day. If u can't drive it urself den look for a driver and do d conducting or stick to deliver wich is 5000Kper day.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by aleem50(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Agriculture will be okay, you can start with poultry.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by aleem50(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
joesephsmart:
Try and buy danfo dat is already in use, and see hw much u will make a day. If u can't drive it urself den look for a driver and do d conducting or stick to deliver wich is 5000Kper day.
lwkmd, Good idea but funny.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tundenoni:
try learn about sport betting agent..stakersden etc
tunde wuld dis b dsame if it was ur first son that asked you dsame question?
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
lifestyle1:

I'm on whatsapp but can't drop my number here send me a pm cool

i dnt av access to d email i usd for my nl acct..
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Derbyman(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by samlestic(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
DOMAWOLEYE:

My dear friend, there are a thousand and one business ideas that you can execute with 350k.
now you do not have the time to physically run this business daily because you work half of the day so you would need a business where people will run for you while you retire there after close of work to monitor.

with such an amount I advise you rent a shop and open a Barbing and hair dressing Saloon. get two barbers and two Hair dressers to manage your shop and you are in business. you will not know what a barbing cum hair dressing saloon yield until you go into it. it will guarantee a steady run of income.

you can also but Tanks and start a Cat Fish pond if you have a bore hole in your house and a drainage where you can channel the water when dirty. the market for cat fish is instant! you can sell your fish whole sale or you start a point and kill business at night by opening a joint.

buying Keke and giving out on hire purchase is not a good option! my Brother don't try it.

You can also rent a shop and start selling drinks in Crates, you buy from an accredited distributor and bulk break. you can not lose out because the rate of drinks consumption is on the increase daily. you can comfortably start with seventy crates but once you start it, you wont want to stop because you will striving to increase your stock level to meet Customers demand.

I can go on....But I wish you the best.

bros pls i nid u to put me tru on all diz. can u send me ur number via samlestic@gmail.com
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by 9jatatafo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
quicyvictor:
don't do any biz dat will involve renting a shop on registering a biz name with it.
don't sell things you don't have its idea.
don't sell phones and gadgets if you are using smaller phones
don't invest in shares.

don't follow people asking you to go into importation
you can get all those things in Lagos.

I know one or two biz u can do in lag

Please the man needs help and if you know any business he can do with the amount, why don't you explain here.

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ab2care: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
go to any sporting bet shop, predict matches of teams like chelsea, Bayern Munich and Barca, Place a bet of #50000 am very sure u will win double of ur money Every week.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pls call me and let us discuss about this, I am also in search of better way for multiple. Stream of income, I am a realistic fellow, not a con-sultant.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Kologie: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tydies:
Build a Brothel of abt 50rooms with a bar..Everyday, each ashawo go drop 1k for the room wea she dey stay..That's the business am into now and its so lucrative..
i know a guy that became a serious multi millionaire through this business. Started off in a suburb but today the business has grown into an hotel/club chain. Over lucrative they worry d business.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sinorte: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thanking you all for the opinions. They would surely all be given due consideration.

Thank you seun, lalasticlala, mukina2 and every other Nairaland moderators.

Request granted at no cost.

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by arsetalks(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is interesting. There are so many things but since I have not tried these many things, I will only discuss here what I have tried. Which is blogging. I have tried celebrity blogging and football blogging. Not in the way many Nigerians do it, but in my own special way.

First. I will go into football blogging since I have tried this and it has shown to be quite effective for me.

I will from the 350k buy a small laptop - 50k

Internet connection with 3 months worth on internet connectivity - another 50k should finish this.

I will buy a football club related domain name ( not a general football domain but a club based one ). I am an Arsenal fan unfortunately I would not buy an Arsenal football blog. Although it is advisable for someone who is newbie to stick with their club as it is then easy to write on this. However, for me, having done several researches, I will only buy a Manchester United football blog only if Manchester United is not possible that I will consider Arsenal.

Buying a domain name will cost $10 which is N2K. Webhosting for 1 year will cost circa 5k-7k.

Our cost so far - 107k.

Once I have bought a domain, I will employ a writer who understands football very well and who will be writing 4 articles per day that are related to the club domain I have bought. I will also write 2-3 by myself. The writer will be paid 20k per month. Put aside 60k for 3 months.

Create a free twitter account, interract with other football fans on twitter to build up a followership.

Once you have 40 articles on your site, apply for listing on arsenalnews.net ( Anyone wanting to follow this method and needs to know how to get into Arsenal news should contact me, they are rigid but I have my way with them, that comes with longevity in the business ).

Should also apply for goonernews.com. He is another annoying idiot ( you would too if you at are 25 years old and turn over several thousands of pounds per month on auto pilot like Ashley does ). He charges 17 euros per month. Be ready to pay for 3 months.

Should you successfully get listed on these sites, then give testimony in church. You are in money.

How do you make money?

Once your site has been approved ( this will take you at least 2 months hence I said set aside 60k for a writer ). Apply for a publisher account with mgid.com, socialreality.com, pixfuture.com, footballmedia.com. Not all will approve you ( especially footballmedia, he is rude, annoying, bigoted and a racist Paki but he is the best, not to be ignored ).

I expect at least 2 of these companies to approve you. Most likely going to be mgid.com ( the best ) and social reality. Once this happens, increase the number of articles you write from 6 to 8-10 per day.

Seems very simple right? I bet you it is that simple.

How much can I make per month?

In February - April - I expect you to make between $40-$50 per day. Writing 8-10 articles per day and listed on Arsenalnews.net and Goonernews.com. May-August writing the same number of articles, I expect you to make $70-$80 per day. September-November $40-$50 a day. December-January - $70-$80 per day.

Newsnow

After 6 months, if you follow the recommendation on this link - http://www.newsnow.co.uk/publishers/ and this one http://www.newsnow.co.uk/publishers/standards-conduct-disciplinary.html. You can apply for newsnow ( you may want to look at other football related sites on newsnow to see what they do ) and if approved ( takes 3 months ), you will stand a good chance of increasing your revenue by as much as 60%.

I have attached screenshots of paypal earning for February to proof to you it can be done. The screenshot has only captured few transactions due to Google Chrome misbehaviour. I don't know how to water mark my screenshot, which now puts it at the risk of so called internet marketers using as proof to sell their fake products.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sinorte: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
pweetixandy:
Joint partnership with me

What partnership, please.

Please send me a mail.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by precisionindepth: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Omotolu:
...it's not compulsory you do business with the money-buy a land with it.
my exact tot...with DT u can get a land , with d plan and survey. since u just Dont wanna blow d money..land will b a gd investment.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sinorte: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
quicyvictor:
don't do any biz dat will involve renting a shop on registering a biz name with it.
don't invest in shares.

Could you please tell me the biz, or u send a mail?

I don't mind paying for the ideas.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sinorte: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
ikombe:
he should give me the 350k i would double the money den he would see better option with 700k grin

I hear you sir!
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sinorte: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
fflamingo:
Bro share me the person area of expertise and how Many month did the person desire to break even. I might be of help!

Well, breaking even would surely come but its not to be rushed. What I desire is a steady flow of income. It might not be huge from the onset, but it has to be steady. Looking at a glorified buka restaurant. What do you think about that?
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tydies:
Build a Brothel of abt 50rooms with a bar..Everyday, each ashawo go drop 1k for the room wea she dey stay..That's the business am into now and its so lucrative..

Brothel & bar for that amount?

Mod abeg find anywhere in Jokes section to dump ds post..
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
quicyvictor:
don't invest in shares.

Lets talk too man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates To Single Digits / What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? / Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.