Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. (15337 Views)

Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by DuchessLily(f): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
EggovinMma:
Hmmm.mm.I feel your pain my sister.This sex of a thing na wire o.I will tell you a true story, although, I go add small small kpomo to spice it up.
*clears her throat, grabs carrot*

So whenever we have a fight and he calls me "Crazy girl", I just go close to face him with that venomous words that defeats him each time,"with this thing you have hanging there btw your legs, you better I don't see you standing where men are queuing! " angry angry

And so life must go on..We parted ways.The seex was quite terrible. It was such a relief.AMe Abeg make I enter broken bottle level. Na so so the language full my phone vocabulary.

So I met this dude two years before and we talk quite often. He is not based in nigeria and so we had a bond which lasted for a long time.He came back and we decided to hook up, he so nice and I felt I needed to have another relationship. So that fateful day, Na so my friends prepare me well a. They had my fav hair done, nails painted et al.I was happy, I really want to see this guy again. I felt everything will be ok.Na so I carry my hand bag move from school, I no no say na slaughter house I dey gocry cry cry.We met, jisted, smiled at each other and so it was like fireworks.Back in our hotel room, I was watching the TV, when he stepped out of the shower room on a bath robe.While he read, I watched him.Very calm guy, good looking and I felt something down there. I mean down down there.I still still dey survey the guy, he made a quick move to adjust himself, that was when thunder s trucked.I adjusted myself too to get a clearer view, close one of my eyes so I go see the thing clearly.I looked again shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked .Nwe tieeeeeeeeeeee olololo oooooooooooooo .Nawgu uuuuuuu biko nu bia na uuuuuu uuuuuu eeeeeeeh. Ndu b' anyi bia zopute ada unu nwanyi oooooooooooooo.Okwanu ije di!He didn't notice my discomfort as he was still seated there engrossed in whatever he was reading.

My escape plan.I sent my best friend a message telling her to call me in panic, telling my elder brother is critical ill and needs my attention back in the hostel.
"Oh my God I have to rush back to school, my brother is critically ill . Please I have to go" I said after I received what appeared to be a frantic call.In attempt to calm me down, and I my own attempt to act up, I mistakenly held his gown and saw what appears to be A BIG LIVE BOA.NNa so I burst cry.Chineke biko, okwanu onwuwa!!!!!!!!!

My trip back to school was filled with untold quietness. I humbled myself inside the Taxi cab.Bavk at the hostels my friends who knew how much I anticipated the meeting stood around me, na so I just carry pillow put under my head dey look my ceiling fan.

You see my sister, in search of what appears to be 'breakthrough ', you might end up getting more than what you bargained for.I advice you give your man sometime to' arrive' since he appears to be a good husband material in the heart.

Hahahaha...Ewooo.....ije uwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by obimind(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
misfab:
dear...that part of d marriage ministry is very important n shuldnt b joked with. if u aint happy now u wont b later.

grin i still rembr askn one of my gfs why she wouldnt go on wit her relationship wit a certain dude and she helplessly looked at me n said his dick is like my last finger grin kai! i urged her to move on
Like seriously? Girl u amaze me.
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by misfab(f): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
obimind:

Like seriously? Girl u amaze me.

amaze kwa! for smone to use dat adjective specially reserved for God on me...then...men....i really amazed u.
pray tel...how n in wat way. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria / Have You Ever Been Used As A Rebound Before? / A Nairaland Member Having A Good Time With His Lover Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.