Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With (9199 Views)

When you choose to be a fool for love. / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Monalisa185(f): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:
Mrs.Phyno - Head wife; she go dey gimme those economically sane advice

Nubia.n113 - Assistant Head, go dey gimme children

Monalisa185 will be in charge of my money, sorry MrsPhyno.

Dareto.differ- Will be useful when I need somebody to cause trouble with...

I think that's all, Islam said 4 wives no be so?

gbam! gbam!! gbam!!! what more could I possibly ask for?

Alobam, just bid your money 'GOODBYE' grintongue
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

Raises hands, Ma'am , I am not Bill gates, Even if I am , I will sure be bankrupt in a matter of two years if the ******* in the front of the currency yo demanding as stipend is that much. You're not even gon gimme free access to your domicile for us to worship together serendipitously cos I'm not that maniacal about the worshipping together thing if u . Every other condition is OK by me, just treat justice with temper on these two Abeg!
grin grin grin grin

£*****
I have reduced it grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:
grin grin grin grin

£*****
I have reduced it grin

lol, so if I can put up another sweet appeal. U will go ahead to lower your other standards and goals which you've so clearly painted? Oh No! Don't do that for any man my daughter grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

lol, so if I can put up another sweet appeal. U will go ahead to lower your other standards and goals which you've so clearly painted? Oh No! Don't do that for any man my daughter grin

Not the same
This is still some money angry
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

Not the same
This is still some money angry

grin OK... So, because of money u won't mind the 'full house wife' status? cheesy Gotcha!!!
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

grin OK... So, because of money u won't mind the 'full house wife' status? cheesy Gotcha!!!

I never said I was going to be a full house wife smiley
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

I never said I was going to be a full house wife smiley

cheesy See uuu !!! Always sketching up an escape route angry . That's why I love U grin. But sincerely, I understood your response to my proposal to mean ; If you're ' wifeing ' me, you must be an absolute Lord and saviour, going into polygamy, you must be Mansa Musa grin Yo so brutal walahi.

Anyway ,Since we don reach reasonable compromise, make I quickly woo your fellow wives- to-be . Call me Mansa Musa reincarnated grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Section8(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Layla129 I don dey eye dat girl since grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by layla129(f): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Section8:
Layla129 I don dey eye dat girl since grin

Lol, thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by cutieberie1(f): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I pick.... I'm a polygamist lipsrsealed

Lol change
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by latinoKingdom(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
I'm in love with Ireneony embarassed cry kiss
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by ireneony(f): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
latinoKingdom:
I'm in love with Ireneony embarassed cry kiss
oh really. .Thanks grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by latinoKingdom(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
oh really. .Thanks grin
just thanks OMG I'm friendzoned lol
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by dayo4(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2016
Titugirl:

I now understand... lol
smiley
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by LAGATA(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Charlescobi:
I pick rokiatu cool
Na wa o! Tot I was d only one secretly on that world... grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Reeberry: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Titugirl:
I now understand... lol
I believe you ain't a virgin the way say some years back on here.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Titugirl(f): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
Reeberry:

I believe you ain't a virgin the way say some years back on here.
why?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Reeberry: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Titugirl:
why?
I just deduce you ain't.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Titugirl(f): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Reeberry:

I just deduce you ain't.
you're wrong
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Reeberry: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Titugirl:
you're wrong
What's your prove? Can I come and check myself?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Titugirl(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Reeberry:
What's your prove? Can I come and check myself?
I'm under no obligations to prove anything to you.... wetin you won check?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Reeberry: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Titugirl:

I'm under no obligations to prove anything to you.... wetin you won check?
Ha! You must prove this one oo. Let me come and check it first.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Titugirl(f): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2016
Reeberry:

Ha! You must prove this one oo. Let me come and check it first.
lol.... you are very funny
but y is it important to you sef?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Reeberry: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Titugirl:

lol.... you are very funny
but y is it important to you sef?
I want to know, so that I you won't later tell me, you where flogged by one lectures in school by mistake.

You better tell me in close corner, so I will know and won't be disappointed when you tell me. Lol

I don't normally like DPs, but you got one from me.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Titugirl(f): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Reeberry:

I want to know, so that I you won't later tell me, you where flogged by one lectures in school by mistake.

You better tell me in close corner, so I will know and won't be disappointed when you tell me. Lol

I don't normally like DPs, but you got one from me.
I don't understand what you mean by "flogged by one lecturer in school by mistake"...thanks for the like...i don't want to stress the issue, whether or not you believe it, I am
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Reeberry: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Titugirl:

I don't understand what you mean by "flogged by one lecturer in school by mistake"...thanks for the like...i don't want to stress the issue, whether or not you believe it, I am

I really want to see you offline.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Titugirl(f): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Reeberry:

I really want to see you offline.
Because you want to check, abi.... NO!
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Reeberry: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Titugirl:
Because you want to check, abi.... NO!
I ain't checking joor. Just want to meet you.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Aminat. . . .
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by vizkiz: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Reeberry:

I ain't checking joor. Just want to meet you.

see as you loose that fine babe sad
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
@Missstella please call me. I lost my old phone.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by slyrone(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
ireneony:
well i pick seun
one person comes to mind straight up IRENEONY. I love you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Reacts As He Sees Another Guy Holding His Sister On Valentines Day (photos) / Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) / See-conversation-between-boyfriend-and-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.