Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,532 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With (9485 Views)

When you choose to be a fool for love. / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Mortiano(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
cyprianlah:

Oliver twist grin
Dem say choose one
polygamous
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
@OP my home is just a stone throw away from Seun's office. I can make it happen for you.

Oya hbabe come here and let's teach this children how it's done..grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by MUMINATED(m): 1:30am On Mar 06, 2015
I'm a relative of dangote even though i don't know aw we relate... oya oya cum pick me
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by cutieberie1(f): 5:49am On Mar 06, 2015
i dont knw dis nlder's true characters....
observin thread..
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by MUMINATED(m): 7:17am On Mar 06, 2015
cutieberie1:
i dont knw dis nlder's true characters....
observin thread..
cool Pick me na cutie,i av a vry gud character
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Qualer: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2015
ireneony:
well i pick seun

na waa o! this babe you carry chest sha, and you...
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by cocoberry(f): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Creamydude......But he's no longer active on NL embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
U wouldn't believe if I tell u there's nobody.... Spend ke buy ni...
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Antell95(m): 12:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Sleek2
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by iwatch: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2016
cocoberry:
Creamydude......But he's no longer active on NL embarassed embarassed embarassed
embarassed embarassed embarassed lol, but I didn't create that account much long before I deactivated it. So, I am really surprise to see this because I don't think I have ever communicated with your handle during the time I was active on that account. PM.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by BossDanniee(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2016
I pick the person reading this!
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by sinistermind(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2016
Evergran I think, cos i'll love to see her catwalk away after she displays finish cos her attitude is a turn on... And Jadekitana... that one will be like my mommy, reprimanding m everytime. Not bad to have 2 wives grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by dayo4(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Titugirl
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Titugirl(f): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
dayo4:
Titugirl
present
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by dayo4(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Titugirl:

present
I mentioned the one I would. ...
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by dayo4(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Titugirl:

present

Tinuke, it's been some time we talked, let's talk on whatsapp
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Titugirl(f): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
dayo4:

Tinuke, it's been some time we talked, let's talk on whatsapp
oh! birthday mate... Happy Birthday in arrears... I lost your number... send me a message
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Titugirl(f): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
dayo4:
I mentioned the one I would. ...
I don't understand
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by dayo4(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Titugirl:

I don't understand
As the topic implies
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Titugirl(f): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2016
dayo4:
As the topic implies
I didn't even notice the topic
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Titugirl(f): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=dayo4 post=44662153] lol... ok
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
MrsPhyno - Head wife; she go dey gimme those economically sane advice
Nubian113 - Assistant Head, go dey gimme children
Monalisa185 will be in charge of my money, sorry MrsPhyno.

Daretodiffer- Will be useful when I need somebody to cause trouble with...

I think that's all, Islam said 4 wives no be so?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

Are you ready for conditions?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

Wow, why can't I at least be the trophy wife; the one ypu show off to your friends
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:
Are you ready for conditions?

shocked You are even around ? Daretodiffer cause trouble. Anybody ever emerged victorious over u in a debate duet be4? I don't think!

BTW, what are d conditions the almighty me can't meet up with? Reel it all out, I'm all ears grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Wow, why can't I at least be the trophy wife; the one ypu show off to your friends

Errm, maybe I can consider you sha **checks her arset , not bad* , but you'll have to divorce those goggles ykno?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

Errm, maybe I can consider you sha **checks her arset , not bad* , but you'll have to divorce those goggles ykno?
Lol what do you have against glasses tongue
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by damilareoye: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin did you just say "spend your life with"

Oh, if possible.......

cheesy
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol what do you have against glasses tongue

The nerdy looks gives an antisocial signal SMH, call that impression stereotype or any grammar like it, i no care; that's the fact... Esp the species u rock, xoxo anti party and way too serious angry
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Titugirl(f): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
dayo4:
As the topic implies
I now understand... lol
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

shocked You are even around ? Daretodiffer cause trouble. Anybody ever emerged victorious over u in a debate duet be4? I don't think!

BTW, what are d conditions the almighty me can't meet up with? Reel it all out, I'm all ears grin
Monthly salary- £*******
A very big mansion in my name
My kids must attend the schools I choose
You are responsible for all the bills including maggi tongue
I can bar/allow you from coming to me
My only obligation towards you is fidelity
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:
Monthly salary- £*******
A very big mansion in my name
My kids must attend the schools I choose
You are responsible for all the bills including maggi tongue
I can bar/allow you from coming to me
My only obligation towards you is fidelity

Raises hands, Ma'am , I am not Bill gates, Even if I am , I will sure be bankrupt in a matter of two years if the ******* in the front of the currency yo demanding as stipend is that much. You're not even gon gimme free access to your domicile for us to worship together serendipitously cos I'm not that maniacal about the worshipping together thing if u kwim. Every other condition is OK by me, just treat justice with temper on these two Abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shoutout To Me, I Just Got A New Ride (photo) / The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity / What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.