Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With (9170 Views)

When you choose to be a fool for love. / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Mhizizzy(f): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
IvyT my beautiful nd sweet friend ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by waxyung(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lucentbeauty....dat girl sabi poem o...i think our relationship go last pass akube

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by ivyT(f): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mhizizzy:

The LOVE of my fukkin' lyf,,luh u bae wink
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by ivyT(f): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mhizizzy:

*dancing sekem*

And if u call my name na GODWIN
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
ireneony:
who give a fvvkundecided

Are your mammaries getting bigger or is it my eyes ?

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

I am looking for a tall slim bald blue eyed left handed stutterer

Check on all those qualities you mentioned , so when do we hit the sack
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by EmmySparky(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mayor21:

admit u made a mistake and stop being silly. (gives) nt give! Lol
choi easy on the babe na...
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Check on all those qualities you mentioned , so when do we hit the sack

Picture
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

Picture

Check out my profile picture
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Check out my profile picture

undecided undecided
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

undecided undecided

Well I'm wearing a cap to hide my baldness
Dark shades for the blue eyes
I'm obviously tall and slim
And those who have heard me speak know I'm a stutterer
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
And I'm ambidextrous
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Well I'm wearing a cap to hide my baldness
Dark shades for the blue eyes
I'm obviously tall and slim
And those who have heard me speak know I'm a stutterer

Congratulations
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

Congratulations

Which one be congratulations , I'm exactly what you want in a man so let's do the do
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by pinkycute(f): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Well, for me))) I don't choose to spend my life wit him lipsrsealed but I would've Love to see him someday "I mean, Cloudyskyglind, he's a cool guy among few " but****** angry
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by alpacino2014(m): 1:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Rubey
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by sigmundfreud(m): 2:04am On Mar 04, 2015
e-life, half-life, shelf-life, real-life?
Or just life imprisonment?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by itstpia8: 2:09am On Mar 04, 2015
alberto2k:
Ireneony been seeking seun's attention since March 2005 undecided

really?

didnt know she's been on nl that long.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by lockupman(m): 2:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Any NL extra pound's lady (i.e thick babe) within 22-27 who haven't had sex for more than 200 times since she was deflowered with mild tatoo around her arm and/or waist. God-fearing, a good home builder is welcomed into my life. Nota Bene: Must be a bachelor degree/HND holder with no less than a 2:2/lower credit and minimum height of 5.6"
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by itstpia8: 2:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by itstpia8: 2:36am On Mar 04, 2015
wait though, how do you people count the number of times, is there a counter or something.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by tslowe(f): 4:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by HoseaAudu(m): 5:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Mayor21(m): 6:06am On Mar 04, 2015
EmmySparky:
choi easy on the babe na...
she's just being silly with her useless pride.

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by danbrowndmf(m): 7:11am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote
author=pinkycute post=31278104]Well, for me))) I don't choose to spend
my life wit him lipsrsealed but I would've Love to see him someday "I mean,
Cloudyskyglind, he's a cool guy among few " but****** angry [/quote] cough******Cough****Cough***
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by EmmySparky(m): 8:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Mayor21:

she's just being silly with her useless pride.
true..dats y most of em remain dumb...
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by sam13(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2015
ireneony:
well i pick seun

Taaaaaaaar.......iffa hear say you pick seun,who be seun for where i dey when i have three pack and some better yhumyhum.Ireneony if you berre pick me sharply cos i still dey wait
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by luigiajah(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Just Passing....I reserve my comment.. My Dp will do the talking..
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
pinkycute:
Well, for me))) I don't choose to spend my life wit him lipsrsealed but I would've Love to see him someday "I mean, Cloudyskyglind, he's a cool guy among few " but****** angry
classic shocked shocked
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by DeeBoiyy: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Spending my liftime with is rather a strong phrase.

I have a whole lot of nairalanders i'll give my right thumb just to have a night stand with 'em grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by queenyjewel(f): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
well.........i pick generals03 grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
alberto2k:
Ireneony been seeking seun's attention since March 2005 undecided
hahahahaha...and what has been the guy's answer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Watch How African Girl Kiss Her Pet Dog Passionately (pic+video) / Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) / Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.