Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. (43700 Views)

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / In Fact I Don't Blame Those That Called Buharı A Dead Brain / Topic: Buhari Is An Old Man Wey No Get Brain - Patience Jonathan Pokes Fun At Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by VickyRotex(f): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bitojoe:

what happen?

Its Mama Peace!!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by sandland: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Really we will deal with Jonathan on 28 with our PVCs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by lovely17(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
shuuuuuuuuuuuuu I tire o someone that said "I will rather kill myself than commit suicide " accusing someone of a dead brain SMH

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by golddeejay(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
so dis woman sef dey mock pesin.

Nigeria...land of mediocrity, nothing prove that more than our president and first lady.

So if dis woman is talking and people dey laff, she no go kno say na she dem dey laff o

PEJ, chai!!! Dis woman dull die!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by ebenco2000: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
this woman should stop embarrassing her husband and her party. she should be quarantined till further notice.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by MizzD: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

That woman mouth bad eeh but she loves her husband and will unleash on anybody who dares jonathan.Her english might be mad but she is street smart

How is she street smart? An uncouth and badly bred woman who was never attacked by buhari insults him and you say this has to do with the love she has for her husband?
The fact that you are pro GEJ doesn't mean you shouldn't condemn this utterly disgusting comment. Buhari and his wife have never stooped so low to throw personal insults to GEJ and any of his family members, but the same can not be said about the patience and her hubby.

Does patience think there aren't so many negative things to be said about her person? The fact that she's dealing with people of class is really making this shapeless woman misbehave. If Mrs buhari and her well bred, healthy, fit and beautiful biological kids decide to tow her path, she will not survive it. She really needs to shut up and let the likes of Fayose do the jobs they were hired for.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by koma1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
PEJ what about your brainless husband.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by greggng: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
All this insults on buhari is making people to love him the more. If what pdp can offer to nigeria is insult, then change is inevitable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Hembelembe: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
I just dey laugh at some comments here esp "run to d kitchen and make some indomie for ur husband" NL no go kill person lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by hensben(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
donediamond:
Gen Buhari's brain is dead ? that's way too much woman ! this woman's husband should correct her the fact that he's contesting for d same seat as ur husband doesn't mean u can throw lashes at him at will he deserves some respect biko
of course, this I diot of a lady is the husband to GEj, only God knows what she exchanged her womb with.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Akon419(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
This woman maybe right. When a man said he will stabilize global oil price. My brothers and sisters,don't you think thaat brain is dead already??
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by MizzD: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
BiHung:
i hate this woman.

GOD!!! for the sake of what she said against Buhari, a man who has never insulted her, a man who is older than her by far, a man who has sacrificed his life for the country by far, a man who has remained upright by far, disgrace her and her husband out of power in the most ridiculous way ever.

AMEN!

AMEN!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Still loving this woman grin This woman can make you laugh off your sorrow and she will contuine till 2019 with her husband as president grin
u can't even pretend to av sense..even if you don't av

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by mudiana(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
I will like to say here that we never knew these people were crude as this and for a first lady,I spit on the ground.she has no shame,this clearly shows how she bullies Jonathan. am sure she bullied him to run for presidency.if we allow this people continue till 2019,we will experience unimaginable evil things.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by sandland: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please Dame, how can your fellow widows vote for your late husband.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by JoeCutie(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Chai! Even Mama Peace? Aww, Buhari has suffered. embarassed

Well, he should swallow as many as the insults that come his way, as these things would be a thing of the past once he ascends that seat. smiley

Even Mama Peace?! undecided Some people will suffer sha when Buhari becomes the President. embarassed Thank God I'm not among. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by ozoigbondu: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
MizzD:

How is she street smart? An uncouth and badly bred woman who was never attacked by buhari insults him and you say this has to do with the love she has for her husband?
The fact that you are pro GEJ doesn't mean you shouldn't condemn this utterly disgusting comment. Buhari and his wife have never stooped so low to throw personal insults to GEJ and any of his family members, but the same can not be said about the patience and her hubby.

Does patience think there aren't so many negative things to be said about her person? The fact that she's dealing with people of class is really making this shapeless woman misbehave. If Mrs buhari and her well bred, healthy, fit and beautiful biological kids decide to tow her path, she will not survive it. She really needs to shut up and let the likes of Fayose do the jobs they were hired for.

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by ozoigbondu: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
booqee:
u can't even pretend to av sense..even if you don't av
Brain dead borderline slowpoke
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by WilyWily: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
haaaaaaahaaaahaaa, Buhari Brain nay Cocoa nut
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
This idiot has no brain cell @ all.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Spray(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
redcliff:
Lmao!! if burhari has a dead brain, Patience has no brain at all.. she should have said these words in english

“Wetin him dey find again? Him dey drag with him pikin mate,”she said in Pidgin English.“Old man wey no get brain, him brain don die pata pata.”

I bet my unborn child she would make heavy irredeemable mistakes..
no mind am, person wer her brain need window 8 to function well na she dey say my general brain is dead? Cant stop laughing, this english murderer don burry shame finish.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by chival(f): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
I support Jonathan's re election bid, but PEJ's statement was rude and uncalled for. I think GEJ should call her to order. She needs to exhibit more decorum. That's one of the qualities of a classy lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by change9ja(f): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
vheMa:
To be sincere o. Between the two,I don't think I know the exact person that has a dead brain,cos both of 'em are jus... wack

TO PEJ: Madam u said buhari's brain is dead,that expression isn't for buhari but YOU(PEJ)

Its jus like me comparing my BANK accnt with my LOVE life,saying(which one is emptier) sad
it buhari that made u too b ugly and broke ass
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by ifeanyi83(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Am I surprised?...
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by change9ja(f): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
chival:
I support Jonathan's re election bid, but PEJ's statement was rude and uncalled for. I think GEJ should call her to order. She needs to exhibit more decorum. That's one of the qualities of a classy lady.
Gej can't, she's d husband (president) Gej us d first lady

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
I no fit laf.. This is a typical case of "an arm robber" confronting a colleage with such an indictment-- "you this arm robber"!

But which ever way you look at it, the woman is very correct. Yes! If GMB could say all these:

INEC-- Independent Nigeria electoral commission.
APC-- all peoples confidence
Six weeks election postponement-- election postponed for six month.

She is 80% correct
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Bitojoe(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
VickyRotex:

Its Mama Peace!!!! sad

she's a strong woman. Honestly,I've never heard or seen a woman who supported her husband as president of this great country like she does.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by milky3(f): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
GMB/PYO has come to stay

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by watchindelta(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
u all ar brains dead undecided undecided lwkmd grin grin grin latest nawaho cool cool
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
with her stupidity, if anyone is brainless it's her !!!!

why does dis woman keep talking ? d things she says r so condescending, disrespectful , all because of election !!! michelle obama will never stoop herself so low to be uncouth, demeaning !! patience jonathan's an awful example of a first lady!!!! this is a first lady?!!! her n her husband have terrible advisers , they're only making a fool of themselves n the country . her husband himself can't put her in check !!

Buhari's an intelligent man , more intelligent than her n her clueless husband!! i only had to watch one video of Buhari to know dis , his only problem is his accent but his english , grammar , reasoning are on point !!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by lordfamuu(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mama Peace u're right jare. But u too must go and speak in Chatham House o.

Notice: PIGIN IS HIGHLY PROHIBITED!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / Offa Robbery: What Saraki Did For Robbery Suspects – Oyedepo Alleges / Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.