Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) (44878 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

"John legend"
"You must be mad" - banky w

Ahu gi o dikwa alright
Check your temperature, it seems you might be having a fever

You don't seem wellundecided
anuohia grin keep deceiving yourself
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by staymore: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2015
Women can pretend. Some will even tell you they don't eat 'eba' at all. But back home dem go finish 5cups of garri.

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by amyjessy(f): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2015
sauceny:

[size=40pt]why¿¿¿[/size]
if u no use hand eat dat means u dey learn work
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
are u okay y r u harsh on my baby?
Who is this one
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by LadyX(f): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2015
krall:
its not the girl that will choose what to eat

Really
Thought am supposed to choose what i want to eat undecided
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by teddyflexz: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2015
I will...
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by ujezeez(m): 10:33am On Mar 05, 2015
Life is too short to use fork to eat that kind of food.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by LadyX(f): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
I pray u dnt die of cancer

Amen. Thank you for your prayer. grin grin grin

I eat healthy food...lots of veges and fruits
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
anuohia grin keep deceiving yourself

By the way, have you seen missjenner's comment.
I thinks its the fourth comment right under yours
She's really smart don't you think wink
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by sam90s(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Of course you're aware there are cultures on every çontinent that eat food with their fingers, not to mention cousins and even popular culture food like KFC and party/finger foods, so what could possibly be the difference here, insecurity and low self esteem keeps coming to mind, I use cutlery for swallow only because I'm too lazy to stand up and wash my hands immediately .
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2015
papercoin:
I'm still an african to be precise nigerian, no forming, I might just stand out of the pack in the eatery while others are forming Behind
However I would have to be very carefull while eating
that was what I ate at last month in an eatery. Sizzlers to be precise. While one dude and his girlfriend were using fork, I washed my hand wells and ate the damn thing. It was even his girlfriend that was using fork. No time bro. Na so on my POP get together night my colleague was still forming when I used hand to eat half of the big fish we ordered... The fish done almost turn bone before the guy realised that if him no use hand, Na hin go loss. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Loyalblak007(f): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2015
sauceny:

Then hunger would make you think [size=30pt]1+1=11[/size]
[size=40pt]then i'll eat b4 goin grin[/size]
Nneka123:
Not with my hands cry besides who orders this kind of food on a first date undecided I dont wanna mess my pretty hands

Why the feck are you pretending to be oyibo? Ain't you a Nigerian? Is that not a Nigerian food.
Over forming dey kill.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Papadoh(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2015
I devoured three fufu with my left hand in front of my girl on our first date, who get time for forming. Life's too short for that sh*t.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Atlanta2015(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Using Hand makes it feel Better
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

Who is this one
prince charming
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Franchise21(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2015
Y not
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

By the way, have you seen missjenner's comment.
I thinks its the fourth comment right under yours
She's really smart don't you think wink
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
prince charming
Prince what... gringringringringringringrin
Nneka123 come and see your prince charmingcheesycheesy
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2015
No buh it's enticing thou tongue
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Elypsis(m): 10:40am On Mar 05, 2015
sammieguze:
Am i supposed to use chopstick?

If i feel lyk eating eba or amala.... I use my hands except she is ready to feed me sha
I tire o....weda na straw or magnet I for use ni. So I for put magnate for my belle so the eba or amala go dey enter my bellle by hinsef....
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2015
with the kind of egusi soup on that picture, men na 10fingers i go use wack that soup man. grin
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2015
LadyX:
I haven't eaten eba/fufu. tongue

[size=40pt]Ajebo's Voice[/size]

Sister y u too dey lie like dis... Dorrr O!
Y u too dey lie like dis,e good 4 ya eyez,e good 4 ya eyez¿

Y you too dey like dis...Dorrr O,am not lying
Y you too dey lie like dis,e good 4 ya eyez,e good 4 ya eyez¿
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2015
farano:
Can you use your hands to eat eba/amala/fufu on a first date?

What is bad about it.If I feel like it,I will definitely eat it.It happened some time ago,Our SUG Ass secretary general took me out. I ordered for Eba and while I was eating he was just looking, He was more surprised when I cleared the plate.He was pleased with the fact that "I no dey form" unlike some other girls that would waste the food

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
See isi ewu
In case you don't know, I came clean yesterday.
Ask naijaboiy and lala247
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by papercoin(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2015
2sExy1:
that was what I ate at last month in an eatery. Sizzlers to be precise. While one dude and his girlfriend were using fork, I washed my hand wells and ate the damn thing. It was even his girlfriend that was using fork. No time bro. Na so on my POP get together night my colleague was still forming when I used hand to eat half of the big fish we ordered... The fish done almost turn bone before the guy realised that if him no use hand, Na hin go loss. smiley

Take orjin for my head from this bar

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Yeah! What's wrong with me eating my african food with hand? Damn, the babe go even love me more for been who I am.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

See isi ewu
In case you don't know, I came clean yesterday.
Ask naijaboiy and lala247

Wt is it again
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2015
USELESSLY USELESS THREAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Decent Pre-wedding Shoots In 4 Different Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.