Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) (45164 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

gringringringringrin
madness

Mad person dey sleep, you go wake amcheesygrin
stop insulting her or else
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by IYANGBALI: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Kini big deal?wetin dey there?some people and pretence. I go use my hand and even lick the plate unless the food no sweet

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by TSingerr(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Not with my hands cry besides who orders this kind of food on a first date undecided I dont wanna mess my pretty hands

Smh. Nko ti a ma n so nipa awon omo naija leleyi. Who you be na? Toba je pizza nsin wa fowo je...

Rubbish
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Equado(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
once again ure very stupid n silly.
children*smh*...I live you in ur abysmal state.*stay grounded*
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by TSingerr(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
missjenna:
Op first of all, I don't know who orders eba on a first date.

Having said that, I don't see anything wrong in using your hands in eating eba.
I think what matters is the manner in which you do it.

Some people use their hands, but they use it gawkishly, licking all their fingers and all that. And when they are done, one would think a dog just finished eating
On the other hand others would eat with their hands but still eat neatly and laboriously.

One thing one should consider on a first date is the concept of transparency. You should just be yourself. Its more fun that way.
There is no point "forming"

Please what in the world is wrong with ordering eba on the first date? If I take you to Jevinik on the first date is it a crime to order eba? Why do Nigerian girls reason the way they reason sef.

#iblameffkandpdp

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by JoeCutie(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
I don't know if I'm supposed to use my joystick?

Whether first or last date, we are Africans - Nigerians. And Nigeria is not a nation of people who eat fufu with fork or chopsticks. Nigeria is a nation of people who eat and enjoy fufu with their bare hands, not minding the smell.

So, Yes! I'd eat it with my hand, otherwise I wouldn't order them in the first place. It is part of our culture, and culture is the people's way of life. I can't sacrifice my own way of life for another's. smiley

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by JahzaraAde(f): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
Some questions are just blah. Who eats african food with cutlery?

I do! All the time. It's not 'traditional' I agree, but it's my preference.

It doesn't make me less Nigerian though, does it?
smiley
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
JahzaraAde:

I do! All the time. It's not 'traditional' I agree, but it's my preference.

It doesn't make me less Nigerian though, does it?
smiley
Yes it does. . . You're not a good ambassador. tongue
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by toprealman: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
OP I AM SURE U LIKE OVER DRESSING FOR 1ST DATE. FAKE EYES, FAKE COLOUR, FAKE NAIL, FAKE BOOBS AND BUTT, FAKE ACCENT, FAKE SMILE FAKE HAIR AND EVEN FAKE NAME. TELL OF HOW YOU WILL BE COMFORTABLE DOING THE NEEDFUL THE RIGHT WAY?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by JahzaraAde(f): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nothing wrong with using either your hands or using cutlery. As long as the food is eventually eaten and enjoyed... There's nothing else to it.

Although an African restuarant on a first date is such a bold move.. It may actually intrigue and impress me, especially if it's fun smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by JahzaraAde(f): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
Yes it does. . . You're not a good ambassador. tongue

Loool really! Never knew my Nigerian heritage was dependent on how I eat food..

In my eyes, we are still brother and sister! smiley
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Loool really! Never knew my Nigerian heritage was dependent on how I eat food..

In my eyes, we are still brother and sister! smiley
Even in private? You don't use your hand?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lexusgs430:

I do not eat swallow or the likes with my bare hands(knife,fork and spoon please).
Thank you !!!!!
Ok sir. . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
toprealman:
OP I AM SURE U LIKE OVER DRESSING FOR 1ST DATE. FAKE EYES, FAKE COLOUR, FAKE NAIL, FAKE BOOBS AND BUTT, FAKE ACCENT, FAKE SMILE FAKE HAIR AND EVEN NAME. TELL OF HOW YOU WILL BE COMFORTABLE DOING THE NEEDFUL THE RIGHT WAY?
I. Jus. Taya.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by JahzaraAde(f): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
Even in private? You don't use your hand?

No, not at home. I did when I was younger (I copied my parents). But when I was old enough to use a knife and fork properly, it affected the way I ate all types of food (Nigerian included).

Plus, my cousins and siblings don't use their hands either, so it was further reinforced.

But there's nothing wrong with it, you'll never catch my dad using a fork for solids, loool
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
JahzaraAde:

No, not at home. I did when I was younger (I copied my parents). But when I was old enough to use a knife and fork properly, it affected the way I ate all types of food (Nigerian included).

Plus, my cousins and siblings don't use their hands either, so it was further reinforced.

But there's nothing wrong with it, you'll never catch my dad using a fork for solids, loool
Your dad is the main man. . . The ambassador. grin
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by JahzaraAde(f): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
Your dad is the main man. . . The ambassador. grin

Lol, alright smiley

But why am I not alluded to as an ambassador also?

See discrimination, all because of the trivial matter of cutlery! I'm your fellow Nigerian sister o cheesy
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Lol, alright smiley

But why am I not alluded to as an ambassador also?

See discrimination, all because of the trivial matter of cutlery! I'm your fellow Nigerian sister o cheesy
You're an ambasador - with one "s". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by JahzaraAde(f): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
You're an ambasador - with one "s". cheesy

But that's an unrecognised word bro. (I thought you were correcting a typo lol).

Thanks anyway, at least we've met halfway smiley
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
wats ur problem?
If dem bornt you well coming meet me for Ajegunle I goto beat u wella Ewu.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Dyt(f): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
timbros:

You don't have to stress yourself manipulating a censored word. It's fork

Sometimes u even forget C.um.m
cheesy grin
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by UTEWUOJO: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Some guys & babes sabi form shaa! using choping stick of a thing, majority of dos forming will not be comfortable with it, but here dey are forming. Am an African 2 de core, i have 2 use my hands, however, it have 2 be moderate.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by farano(f): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
toprealman:
OP I AM SURE U LIKE OVER DRESSING FOR 1ST DATE. FAKE EYES, FAKE COLOUR, FAKE NAIL, FAKE BOOBS AND BUTT, FAKE ACCENT, FAKE SMILE FAKE HAIR AND EVEN NAME. TELL OF HOW YOU WILL BE COMFORTABLE DOING THE NEEDFUL THE RIGHT WAY?
undecided
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by IFEDILIEZE(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
WTF! I ACTUALLY DID IT ON VALS DAY AND IT WAS A FIRST DATE. ITS MY MONEY AND I AM MEANT TO ENJOY IT. SHE ATE FRIED RICE AND I ATE TO WRAPS OF FUFU AND WHITE SOUP.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Not with my hands cry besides who orders this kind of food on a first date undecided I dont wanna mess my pretty hands
Girls always forming like say they no dey shit since 1880.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by pbs4real(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Gemc3:

hahahaha! U no well o.
anytin 4 u.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Juliesexy(f): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
I don't know if I'm supposed to use my joystick?

Whether first or last date, we are Africans - Nigerians. And Nigeria is not a nation of people who eat fufu with fork or chopsticks. Nigeria is a nation of people who eat and enjoy fufu with their bare hands, not minding the smell.

So, Yes! I'd eat it with my hand, otherwise I wouldn't order them in the first place. It is part of our culture, and culture is the people's way of life. I can't sacrifice my own way of life for another's. smiley
You can keep a blog, can't you? You're good. Your writeups are either very funny or absolutely inspiring. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by timbros(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dyt:

Sometimes u even forget C.um.m
cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy

As in come?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by JoeCutie(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
Juliesexy:
You can keep a blog, can't you? You're good. Your writeups are either very funny or absolutely inspiring. smiley
You be giving me hope since... grin

Thanks, Julie. I'm not so sure about that blog thing, but I'm thinking about it though. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Dyt(f): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
timbros:

cheesy cheesy

As in come?

Exactly
Actually depends on ur mindset at that moment

And to even say I had to be editing and editing
But my brain cldnt just pick it was fork
cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by timbros(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dyt:

Exactly
Actually depends on ur mindset at that moment

And to even say I had to be editing and editing
But my brain cldnt just pick it was fork
cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy

Is it safe to say your mind is always set on a particular frequency hence the editing and editing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.