Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) (44877 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Lala247:

Wt is it again

Hi lala cheesy
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Optional2(f): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Y wont i use hand food na food nd am an African nd Nigeria lady no forming.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
Well, if I order such, I'll wash my hand, get comfortable and eat. If she doesn't like that I ate my local dish with my hands, she should walk away. . . Life is too short to try to impress a girl by eating with cutlery mehn.

Why do I have a strong feeling that you're sexkillz? I miss that dude tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

Prince what... gringringringringringringrin
Nneka123 come and see your prince charmingcheesycheesy
hm hm i sence jealousy Nneka123 ur friend wants 2 snatch me 4rm u.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by xreal: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2015
My hand always.

@op na my right hand I go use, dude in pic is using left hand.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2015
LadyX:

Really
Thought am supposed to choose what i want to eat undecided
then that's no longer a date. It is a hungry girl going to fill her belly at the expense an unsuspecting mans pocket
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Realfiness(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Not with my hands cry besides who orders this kind of food on a first date undecided I dont wanna mess my pretty hands
nwokem jee noro ani, ur pretty hands.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by adediranta(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2015
I'd rather not buy that food than use cutlery to each such. That would be a terrible waste of enjoyment.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by LadyX(f): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2015
sauceny:

[size=40pt]Ajebo's Voice[/size]

Sister y u too dey lie like dis... Dorrr O!
Y u too dey lie like dis,e good 4 ya eyez,e good 4 ya eyez¿

Y you too dey like dis...Dorrr O,am not lying
Y you too dey lie like dis,e good 4 ya eyez,e good 4 ya eyez¿

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm not lying, but I know you won't believe it.

The only Nigerian food I have eaten is Suya (It's the dried meat which has been shredded to look like thread, right?)
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
hm hm i sence jealousy Nneka123 ur friend wants 2 snatch me 4rm u.
who be this one? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by LadyX(f): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
krall:
then that's no longer a date. It is a hungry girl going to fill her belly at the expense an unsuspecting mans pocket
We can split the bill.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by tammie24: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Then u shouldn't order that on a first date otherwise u use the proper cutlery- the hand wink
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2015
Loyalblak007:

[size=40pt]then i'll eat b4 goin grin[/size]
hm hm pls u nor dey shit?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

See isi ewu
In case you don't know, I came clean yesterday.
Ask naijaboiy and lala247
who gives a rat's ass, if you did undecided
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Loyalblak007:
[size=60pt]NO[/size]
Y no? My dear as long as u can use ur hand well, aint think there will be prblem with that. We should always try to be who we are. Proudly AFRICAN.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
who be this one? undecided grin
Nneka i know dat witch called #missclassy has been saying shit abt me, pls dnt listen to her and come back hme 4 d room is empty without u. wink
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
who gives a rat's ass, if you did undecided
The tortoise is painedgringrintongue
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by yumyspiced(f): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2015
yes I can,if its either poundo or semo with afang soup,that's if am in d mood @that particular time to take something strong grin,no forming, i am me joorh... wink
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by gfullmoon(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2015
It's silly to eat Eba with fork or chop stick. Eba is an African food and must be eaten in the African way. Most African pretends alot-you claim you're a white man whlie drinking tea even as you've used over flowing 1-2 liter cup and had consumed about 15 slice of bread against Tea etiquet,you're still forming American or British. Will white men dare eat our food our own way no! When the colonised Africa and ran shortage of foreign food some of them started eating Eba with fork and called it ''civilisation'' and as usual some African Elites carried it in their head.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by pinkhill(f): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2015
i have experienced that.....

he is a real guy
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

The tortoise is painedgringrintongue
whatever! It doesn't make us friends undecided
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
Nneka i know dat witch called #missclassy has been saying shit abt me, pls dnt listen to her and come back hme 4 d room is empty without u. wink
Hey, anu mpama
Are you high
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2015
LadyX:

We can split the bill.
it unsightly for people on a date to be sharing the expense.

The man will bring N300 from wallet
The woman will bring N250 from purse and say the man should bring more
The man will then bring N250 from his socks and start complaining that that is their transport fare
The woman will then bring 2 crumpled N100 notes from bra to complete the bill.

All in the presence of the ever waiting waiter angry
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
whatever! It doesn't make us friends undecided
Come on, don't be such a sassy
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by waxdude: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Lmao...see forming, funny comments rolling angry
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Equado(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Not with my hands cry besides who orders this kind of food on a first date undecided I dont wanna mess my pretty hands
madam stfu...and keep your pretentious opinion to yourself!!!
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

Hey, anu mpama
Are you high
hey listen do u think u can seduce me?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Optional2:
Y wont i use hand food na food nd am an African nd Nigeria lady no forming.
Yeah is good to be proud of who u are. That's very good off yah. I like girls that always be who dey are.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Equado:
madam stfu...and keep your pretentious opinion to yourself!!!
URE very stupid 4 insulting her.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by benardj3(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2015
farano:
Can you use your hands to eat eba/amala/fufu on a first date?
not with my hand sha
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
hey listen do u think u can seduce me?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Absa: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2015
sammieguze:
Am i supposed to use chopstick?

If i feel lyk eating eba or amala.... I use my hands except she is ready to feed me sha

I nearly die wit laff after readn dat questn "im i soposd to use chopsticks " d sweetness of d food is in d finger lickn na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Decent Pre-wedding Shoots In 4 Different Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.