Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) (44886 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

dnt pretend u cant remember dnt let Nneka catch u o or else.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by k9ine(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Are you folks seeing what I am seeing, who goes to a date with a novel (see top-left of pic)?
Its utterly disrespectful.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by phlamesG: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
only if I'm not hungry but hornee.
really?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by timbros(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Dyt:
No I will not order for that
Will rather go for water andvif hungry, rice wld do and with just f.u..ck, no knife no spoon, chicken won't be finished too.
I am quite a realist
I am pako but high graded one

You don't have to stress yourself manipulating a censored word. It's fork

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Equado:
madam stfu...and keep your pretentious opinion to yourself!!!
oga cool down and go and sleep. Pfft
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Equado(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
URE very stupid 4 insulting her.
your pix is the definition of 'silly'...nairaland a window for kids to display there obvious stewpeedity. Go suck on your mums tit boy!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2015
farano:
Can you use your hands to eat eba/amala/fufu on a first date?

Depends if i got my nails done its a no no,

But if not yes i use my hands , even crush the bones... Besides its an african resturant ppl dat go in there know hw you should be eating it .

And i really dont care wt ppl think , n the guy might even admire the fact that ur real! smiley
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
who gives a rat's ass, if you did undecided

Lol y is this missclassy typing my name everywhere
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Lala247:

Hey, lala you are sounding insulting
Why put "this" before my name?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2015
missjenna:
Op first of all, I don't know who orders eba on a first date.

Having said that, I don't see anything wrong in using your hands in eating eba.
I think what matters is the manner in which you do it.

Some people use their hands, but they use it gawkishly, licking all their fingers and all that. And when they are done, one would think a dog just finished eating
On the other hand others would eat with their hands but still eat neatly and laboriously.

One thing one should consider on a first date is the concept of transparency. You should just be yourself. Its more fun that way.
There is no point "forming"

I don't get it , eba no be food abi there is a law on the food that is acceptable on a first date ? This una shakara get as e be
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Lala247:

do I look like missclassy to you?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by MozB: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Not with my hands cry besides who orders this kind of food on a first date undecided I dont wanna mess my pretty hands

Igbo gals shaaa
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by LadyX(f): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2015
krall:
it unsightly for people on a date to be sharing the expense.

The man will bring N300 from wallet
The woman will bring N250 from purse and say the man should bring more
The man will then bring N250 from his socks and start complaining that that is their transport fare
The woman will then bring 2 crumpled N100 notes from bra to complete the bill.

All in the presence of the ever waiting waiter angry

grin grin grin grin

Okay, then he will order and settle the bill smiley
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2015
grin
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2015
FLAiR80:

What 'pretty hands'? tongue
Anyways, I got a confession to make: I've written a song with your name. Arguably my best yet. You no go vex noni. tongue
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
do I look like missclassy to you?

gringringringringrin
madness

Mad person dey sleep, you go wake amcheesygrin
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2015
grin
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by jou9d: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2015
<marquee>My hand go slap my face if it cant touch that meal</marquee>
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
FLAiR80:

Fair enough. I've told you sha. Please unqoute me. Wanna remove that post to protect my identity. Thanks.
which identity? undecided please don't disturb me
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Gemc3(f): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2015
farano:
Can you use your hands to eat eba/amala/fufu on a first date?

dey there na. . . .Before nko? tongue lol
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by bolex04(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Not with my hands cry besides who orders this kind of food on a first date undecided I dont wanna mess my pretty hands
mumu oloshi...u wan form pretty...4 wu na?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Walahi I go even use leg
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by pbs4real(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
only if I'm not hungry but hornee.
hornee? Hmmm!
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by pbs4real(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Gemc3:

dey there na. . . .Before nko? tongue lol
if nah gal lyk u,i nor go try am,bt as 4 the atutupoyoyo them na confirm fufu.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Isiterere(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
I will do as I normally do at home and at parties; by simply use the fork. NO forming or being awkwardly un-African. I have been using fork since 1996.
Btw I don't rake Eba.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by pbs4real(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
which identity? undecided please don't disturb me
wat re u forming?D God dt save is dt u dnt hv dp. . .i 4 shw u.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by HusBandMateRial: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sis, weting i for con use naaah?
me never use dat knife/fork of a thing b4....
na Naija b diz, no time....Xcept she go feed me, else, na ma hand n she with hers...

Admin, close this thread, i hav spoken. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Gemc3(f): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
pbs4real:
if nah gal lyk u,i nor go try am,bt as 4 the atutupoyoyo them na confirm fufu.

hahahaha! U no well o.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Equado:
your pix is the definition of 'silly'...nairaland a window for kids to display there obvious stewpeedity. Go suck on your mums tit boy!!
once again ure very stupid n silly.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
FLAiR80:

What 'pretty hands'? tongue
wats ur problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.