Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section (15167 Views)

Ladies Seduce Handsome Dudes In Bus / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba no detect any gbaguan here cheesy

grin I dey on holidays so na observation I just dey do for here. No worry.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by 2dice(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
lefulefu:

na wah oooo... so na undertaker u Be? cheesy
yea Undertaker ++ Mysterio all join..
Na this kind of scenario me dey always pray for evry godamn SUNDAY
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by henrylowe(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bisolarh:
Tosin, give yourself some respect and stop replying that immature dude

I have always known you to be man that stands for the truth anytime anyway and everybody on the forum now seems to be hating on you. That's life my dear
Everything you have stated up there is nothing but the bitter truth so don't bother replying them when they condemn your write-up. The truth is, just as naijaboiy has said, 90% of dudes on this forum exhibit one or two characters

The annoying of all is that they are never appreciative, they talk to everybody as if they are age mates.. It's just one of the main reasons why I decided to be a silent user
God bless you sister for saving me from typing stress

The ones that irks me most are the ones who talk without manners. In fact, you can never win them in an e-fight just as the OP has said
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by henrylowe(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Logicalmind:

Lol, and you just quoted me. The joke is on you, fool. tongue

Yes, don't stoop so low and engage me because you'll never win it. Boy, I'll take you to the cleaner's.

Adios smiley
Kids everywhere. Once they are awarded free megabytes by their network provider, they come on a forum like this and starts talking thrash

And you are happy he cannot win you in an e-fight like this ? ** smh**

One does not have to consult a spiritualist before someone knows you are still a kid

Btw, how old are you ?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Mhizizzy(f): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
I really do like u.. cool

Blackett:
They did _shit.

I was liking all the comments dissing me. . . I needed to show how foolish you goats are. . . You see, I was the first to like the comments, so that you dumbasses would think you've reaaaallly made sense, and then for your fellow fools to follow suit.

I had a hearty laugh about it.

You need more than a thread with a bunch of dimwits, to affect me.

Adios, cretins.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
henrylowe:
Kids everywhere. Once they are awarded free megabytes by their network provider, they come on a forum like this and starts talking thrash

One does not have to consult a spiritualist before someone knows you are still a kid

Btw, how old are you ?
hhahahahaahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
henrylowe:

Btw, how old are you ?
hahahahahahahahaha

This made my day cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
henrylowe:

Btw, how old are you ?

henrylowe:
oh my God !! This is the bitter truth

Btw, Tosyne you've got a nice pix

No homo

And his gay partner flew out from cuckoo's net.

*sigh*

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by skywalker888(f): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
henrylowe:

Btw, how old are you ?
Hahahahahaha.. Funny indeed !!
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by skywalker888(f): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bisolarh:
Tosin, give yourself some respect and stop replying that immature dude

I have always known you to be a man that stands for the truth anytime anyway and most people on the forum now seems to be hating on you. That's life my dear

Everything you have stated up there is nothing but the bitter truth so don't bother replying them when they condemn your write-up. The truth is, just as naijaboiy has said, 90% of dudes on this forum exhibit one or two characters

The annoying of all is that they are never appreciative, they talk to everybody as if they are age mates.. It's just one of the main reasons why I decided to be a silent user
ooooh my God !!!

You said my mind
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
lwkm...... He is wrong too? Ahhaaah hahahahah hahahahaha . I do stand correction english is my 3rd language but when some cokehead ganja farmers think they know all it freak the "english" out of me.

Yes, the dude was wrong too.

Lol @ 'cokehead ganja farmers' grin
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I really do like u.. cool

10 Q. . . cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
henrylowe:

Btw, how old are you ?
I tried to avoid him even when he was pushing me to the wall cheesy.. You know you can't win these kids in a fight like this

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Mhizizzy(f): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wad amaze Me is dah some people claim dah pple quote dem so as to get popular...or get dem to notice em

Datz pride and itz a way of putting oda pple down nd itz insultive

We were all young bloggers before and some pple appreciated us b4 we became wad we are

So lets tolerate each oda cos evryone is guilty of one or two of wad d op said...cos it is sometyms unavoidable ...

Lets have fun and continue to learn

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
hifaif:

grin I dey on holidays so na observation I just dey do for here. No worry.

Me sef dey on hols ooo cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Oh, yes! I'm a kid.

Bunch of retärds claiming adulthood.

Fools

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
hhahahahaahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa
Baba why u dey laf like this na ?

Abi u wan use ur laf derail my thread ? cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba why u dey laf like this na ?

Abi u wan use ur laf derail my thread ? cheesy
you don ever see calabar man laugh? It comes with melody. Thatz the kind of laugh am practicing. You use it when a nigga got burn!!!!!
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Me sef dey on hols ooo cheesy

I had to come out of it when somebody tried correcting an obvious gbagaun with an obvious gbagaun of his own. Now, I am back in my shell, sipping my palm wine.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
you don ever see calabar man laugh? It comes with melody. Thatz the kind of laugh am practicing. You use it when a nigga got burn!!!!!
You mean the niqqa got burnt ?
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
hifaif:

I had to come out of it when somebody tried correcting an obvious gbagaun with an obvious gbagaun of his own. Now, I am back in my shell, sipping my palm wine.

That awkward moment when you try to correct somebody's gbaguan but unfortunately for you, you outrightly gbagaun too grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
That awkward moment when you try to correct somebody's gbaguan but unfortunately for you, you outrightly gbagaun too grin

grin
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
2dice:

yea Undertaker ++ Mysterio all join..
Na this kind of scenario me dey always pray for evry godamn SUNDAY
well all i can say is......
DHERE IS GOD OOOOO cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
I hope one day THE YOUNG SHALL GROW. Too much kids around.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by 2dice(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
lefulefu:

well all i can say is......
DHERE IS GOD OOOOO cheesy
sure now
dhere is Satan too oo
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Psalmwise(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmmmm...the bashing and the bashers...,All are naw becoming BASHIRU

THEJOLLYGOODFELLOW
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
"I will name names" bro na you too much pass.

this is one of the fucktards the op is talking about.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
emrain:

haaaaaaa shocked
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by sarmiie(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Every point listed by the Op Is definitely true. And it applies to both male and female.

But the greatest immaturity to me is when you open a thread just to directly/indirectly bash somebody.

Most of the people who have appraised the Op (if not everybody),,are guilty of one or more of these points.

So with that it means that everybody in the romance section is "immature" and this thread reeks of the greatest hypocrisy of the highest order.

I mean no offence to anyone,,but if you think you are so holy and do not fall among the op's points you can counter me and i'll show you where you failed.

smiley

lol......oya i've come to take you up on your challenge.......

i'm d holiest man in the world.
show me o, oga !!!!
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ivyT(f): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cutehector:
seriously? Who told u dat u r fine? I really wana knw

u just said so,
*flips weaves nd catwalks away*
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Every point listed by the Op Is definitely true. And it applies to both male and female.

But the greatest immaturity to me is when you open a thread just to directly/indirectly bash somebody.

Most of the people who have appraised the Op (if not everybody),,are guilty of one or more of these points.

So with that it means that everybody in the romance section is "immature" and this thread reeks of the greatest hypocrisy of the highest order.

I mean no offence to anyone,,but if you think you are so holy and do not fall among the op's points you can counter me and i'll show you where you failed.

smiley
undecided
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
emrain:

only a fhuck.tard will know his kind. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here... / Nigerian Slay Queen, Symply Tacha, Slut-Shamed For Attending BBNaija Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.