Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section (15165 Views)

Ladies Seduce Handsome Dudes In Bus / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Logicalmind:
This OP is just an attention-seeking dude. Creating useless threads to feel like an intelligent lad. Nonsense!
undecided
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
undecided
Yes? undecided
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by mentorandfriend(m): 5:35am On Mar 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

cool

The wisdom God has given you in life is evidently clear. To come up with a highly incisive and mature article like this speaks volumes of your great insight to life. Keep this up, and never relent. You too much!

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2015
mentorandfriend:
The wisdom God has given you in life is evidently clear. To come up with a highly incisive and mature article like speaks volumes of your great insight to life. Keep this up, and never relent. You too much!
wooooow !!!!! Thank you so much bro.. God bless

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
ivyT:

u just said so,
*flips weaves nd catwalks away*
lmao. Ivy cmon. Iv am to assess u by ur profile pic den I gv u 4/10. Ur eyes r too bulgy... And I can clearly see spots on ur face and u do hav an oblong head. Ur nose and ur lips r cute tho.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ivyT(f): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao. Ivy cmon. Iv am to assess u by ur profile pic den I gv u 4/10. Ur eyes r too bulgy... And I can clearly see spots on ur face and u do hav an oblong head. Ur nose and ur lips r cute tho.

Do I care?= NO
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
ivyT:

Do I care?= NO
lol. U soon will grin
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
ivyT:

u just said so,
*flips weaves nd catwalks away*
hehehe cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ivyT(f): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. U soon will grin

#TheBoyBeCheckingTheBabeOut

wink
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
ivyT:

#TheBoyBeCheckingTheBabeOut

wink
lol ivy stop jor. Ehen, is it a crime to check a babe out?
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ivyT(f): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol ivy stop jor. Ehen, is it a crime to check a babe out?

Go Sidon jare
this our THING wink is long overdue..
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
ivyT:

Go Sidon jare
this our THING wink is long overdue..
wait. I wana chyke u
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ugly babes be saying stuffs like:

ivyT:

Do I care?= NO
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ivyT(f): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
hifaif:
Ugly babes be saying stuffs like:

Fugly yabaleft patient... grin
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Cutehector:
What the . . . grin

Not far from the truth anyway.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
ivyT:

Fugly yabaleft patient... grin

grin Admit it, I am a fresh dude (and I am not even photogenic). You probably even like me. But sorry girl, I don't do ugly girls. They irritate me. You even look sort of dirty. Your skin is dirty and damn oily. Sorry, though. The only thing I can do with you is spit on you.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
What the . . . grin

Not far from the truth anyway.
wats d truth
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Cutehector:
wats d truth
What did you type that made me say "not far from the truth"?
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by 1miccza: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

cool

*Dancing and singing in Shina Peter's voice* profeessorrrr!!!!! O ma sheyyyy!!!!!
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Monicasque(f): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
I personally get hurt when others tease and be saying ppl r jobless becoz its not our fault the economy is the way it is.its very hard out there, even if someone has studied and all its still very hard,so just bcoz someone has a job, it does nt mean he shud look down on others.and for those who always claim wealth,its fine,bt i dnt see de reason y yo wealth shud b anyone's bzns?its yo wealth and not ours,we dnt even know u,so its not as if u score any brownie points hey.anyway i love nl bt somethings r just boring sometimes.nice thread op
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Monicasque:
I personally get hurt when others tease and be saying ppl r jobless becoz its not our fault the economy is the way it is.its very hard out there, even if someone has studied and all its still very hard,so just bcoz someone has a job, it does nt mean he shud look down on others.and for those who always claim wealth,its fine,bt i dnt see de reason y yo wealth shud b anyone's bzns?its yo wealth and not ours,we dnt even know u,so its not as if u score any brownie points hey.anyway i love nl bt somethings r just boring sometimes.nice thread op
you touched my heart.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
1miccza:

*Dancing and singing in Shina Peter's voice* profeessorrrr!!!!! O ma sheyyyy!!!!!
You refer to me as a professor ?
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by 1miccza: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
You refer to me as a professor ?

Of ***********you know naaa!!!!!
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
1miccza:

Of ***********you know naaa!!!!!
I know na, so let's keep a secret wink
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Monicasque:
Oooooh my God

I'm really touched
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by 1miccza: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know na, so let's keep a secret wink

Eheeen na now you come
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ivyT(f): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
hifaif:

grin Admit it, I am a fresh dude (and I am not even photogenic). You probably even like me. But sorry girl, I don't do ugly girls. They irritate me. You even look sort of dirty. Your skin is dirty and damn oily. Sorry, though. The only thing I can do with you is spit on you.

Eh ya
The fool checked me out again smiley

#DontBotherReplying
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ivyT(f): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
hifaif:

Eh ya
The fool checked me out again
smileyno need to reply
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Dotwillis1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Choi! Moo ti mis gan o
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Choi! Moo ti mis gan o
You mean you are just getting to see this ?
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Dotwillis1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
You mean you are just getting to see this ?
yea oo ... Nice thread tho
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dotwillis1:
yea oo ... Nice thread tho
Missed a lot bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Red Pill Experience Sha! / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.