Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section (15174 Views)

Ladies Seduce Handsome Dudes In Bus / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
1and 2 cnt stand those guys .

Good list @Op
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
nah,just that the guy is very stewpid so i need to let him know.
So many people hate that niqqa

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

cool

sorry to say i am not pleased with your write up, you created a thread the other day bashing me
i'm not happy with you
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]A word is a enough for those who have fast learning and good understandings!

tosyn2much you are too much, to have devoted your time and draft this, what a great job.

You are such a sooth-sayer, all what u listed are the characters of most folk on here.

If u didn't bring this, who else will want to do it? [/size]
i hate you to the core
silly boy!
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by LewisO: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
ireneony:
i hate you to the core
silly boy!
[size=15pt]These are the people, his talking about. undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
ireneony:
sorry to say i am not pleased with your write up, you created a thread the other day bashing me
i'm not happy with you
It was not a deliberate attempt to include your name. People insisted I included your name
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
It was not a deliberate attempt to include your name. People insisted I included your name

Dnt you think your doing the exact thing you're condemning

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
you are not my friend thenundecided
i didn't even bother to read the comments.

nawa for you o
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Missmossy(f): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Not surprised its really no news these days. The romance section is like that.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
thanks bro cool
so na you be that.
Always they shine your eye make those your area boys no corner you enter bush.

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
ireneony:
you are not my friend thenundecided
i didn't even bother to read the comments.

nawa for you o
Irene, you know I hold you in high respect cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
krall:
so na you be that.
Always they shine your eye make those your area boys no corner you enter bush.
Make those gays no go bleep my ynash abi ? Hahahaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by LewisO: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=15pt]Remember God exist (Ireneony) he didn't do anything, u said u hate him. cry

Just wanna tell u "I Love You" undecided[/size]
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
See how people dey vex oo grin
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
So many people hate that niqqa
That boy is just a bloody fool!!
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
akinsadeez:

wow. You are one of d most 'liberal' people I know on Nairaland. In your interactions with people you are rarely ruffled to the extent of showing such strong sentiments. Maybe I am wrong but it seems unlike you. I just wonder what Blackett must have done to you to have you so riled up.
That guy is a sadist!!!so annoying undecided ,he loves spewing thrash a lot.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
malonephill:
I wish he could realise he's stupidity lipsrsealed
I dont think he will undecided#his a fool forever cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by justmag(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
@tosyne2much...please tell use how to spot immature females and males posing as females. Lol (I recently found out there are alot of guys doing this)
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ivyT(f): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
That guy is really immature yabing people here and there,i wonder what his age is!!! undecided undecided#stupid boy undecided

Exactly bae,.with his long head nd tiny d! Kk cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
ivyT:

hahahahaha babe u go kill me with laugh ooo!
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
ivyT:

I wonder hw it would sound like wen a guy calls his fellow guy bae. We can copy oda ppo's lifestyle eh
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by malonephill(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont think he will undecided#his a fool forever cheesy
he got another moniker and his nice with it undecided probably he maybe tired with his ways already
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nice thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
malonephill:
he got another moniker and his nice with it undecided probably he maybe tired with his ways already
Better that way tho#good for him!!

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by akinsadeez(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Cutehector:
I wonder hw it would sound like wen a guy calls his fellow guy bae. We can copy oda ppo's lifestyle eh

hahahahahaha. grin True talk but that's how it has always been. You'l see one girl in the office saying '' Sweetie I love your dress'' to another girl and nobody will bat an eyelid. Now imagine me, in d same office telling Yahaya, d hausa gateman ''sweetie, I just love your shirt'' everywhere will scatter. lol grin grin grin
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
Nice thread.
they have dismantled your life and rewrite your destiny on this thread. No offence

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nice one, i could relate to this, cause it's the plain truth. But i wish it was from someone else rather than the op, because i don't like him. smiley wink
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
akinsadeez:

hahahahahaha. grin True talk but that's how it has always been. You'l see one girl in the office saying '' Sweetie I love your dress'' to another girl and nobody will bat an eyelid. Now imagine me, in d same office telling Yahaya, d hausa gateman ''sweetie, I just love your shirt'' everywhere will scatter. lol grin grin grin
as in, your fellow co-workers (guys) would start avoiding you so that will not bleep their buttocks.. Roflwkmd
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by lordthree(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=30pt] op is always on point with his write ups.[/size]
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
they have dismantled your life and rewrite your destiny on this thread. No offence
They did _shit.

I was liking all the comments dissing me. . . I needed to show how foolish you goats are. . . You see, I was the first to like the comments, so that you dumbasses would think you've reaaaallly made sense, and then for your fellow fools to follow suit.

I had a hearty laugh about it.

You need more than a thread with a bunch of dimwits, to affect me.

Adios, cretins.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Nice one, i could relate to this, cause it's the plain truth. But i wish it was from someone else rather than the op, because i don't like him. smiley wink

I don't expect you to like me.. Jesus Christ who came to save us from our transgression was killed for no good reason, so who the hell am I if you claim you hate me?
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
None of you is on my level. . . I'm a fvcking step ahead - Deal with it!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? / Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.