Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section (15168 Views)

Ladies Seduce Handsome Dudes In Bus / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by nzeobi(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
No 7. Its morally wrong to condemn someone you cannot commend when he is getting it right

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
LadyX:
Tosyne2much are we allowed to name them?
Hahahaha cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by DrAify(f): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
What can he do if you name them lipsrsealed
LadyX:
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
SagePerv1:

You're a sissy. Now fĂșck off.

Lol ode tongue

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by henrylowe(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
oh my God !! This is the bitter truth

Btw, Tosyne you've got a nice pix

No homo

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by LadyX(f): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
DrAify:
What can he do if you name them lipsrsealed

He won't do anything, but naming them could derail his thread (and he knows it). That's why I asked.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
henrylowe:

No homo
thanks bro cool
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by anigbajumo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:

lolz..... don't misbehave ooooo, oya take it
wa gbayii...na dis 1 b correct origin.It gat Alchohol pass bottle nd can....
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
LadyX:

He won't do anything, but naming them could derail his thread (and he knows it). That's why I asked.

Lol u don't have to name them. This post is enough to reveal dem

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by anigbajumo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
SagePerv1:
You know you're jobless right? undecided
4him 2List trash here I fink so.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by cyprianlah(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote
author=prettythicksme post=31335962]That guy is really immature yabing
people here and there,i wonder what his age is!!! undecided undecided#stupid boy
undecided[/quote]

he should be same age wit my lil nephew '5'
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
anigbajumo:
4him 2List trash here I fink so.
I had to view your profile before replying you.. Now tell me who looks jobless between you and i ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
malonephill:
calling for war already undecided
nah,just that the guy is very stewpid so i need to let him know.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by mytime24(f): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Numb 10 is missin on dat list

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
cyprianlah:

he should be same age wit my lil nephew '5'
lmao!i think so.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
mytime24:
Numb 10 is missin on dat list
hahahahaha cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by anigbajumo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
I had to view your profile.. Now tell me who looks jobless between you and i ?
me?u ar wrng
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by malonephill(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
nah,just that the guy is very stewpid so i need to let him know.
I wish he could realise he's stupidity lipsrsealed
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by mytime24(f): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahaha cheesy
i go bawl ooh cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by malonephill(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
grin grin grin
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by LewisO: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=15pt]A word is a enough for those who have fast learning and good understandings!

tosyn2much you are too much, to have devoted your time and draft this, what a great job.

You are such a sooth-sayer, all what u listed are the characters of most folk on here.

If u didn't bring this, who else will want to do it? [/size]

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
mytime24:
i go bawl ooh cheesy
So you were actually expecting 10 points ? cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
malonephill:
grin grin grin
abi wetin you fit talk for this matter ? cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by malonephill(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
abi wetin you fit talk for this matter ? cheesy
the guy make me laugh your reply to him cool
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
LadyX:
I think its immature to do dat

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
henrylowe:

No homo
hmmm r u sure dat dr is no homo? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by cutieberie1(f): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
chills n observes thread from afar n reads comments

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by akinsadeez(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
That guy is really immature yabing people here and there,i wonder what his age is!!! undecided undecided#stupid boy undecided

wow. You are one of d most 'liberal' people I know on Nairaland. In your interactions with people you are rarely ruffled to the extent of showing such strong sentiments. Maybe I am wrong but it seems unlike you. I just wonder what Blackett must have done to you to have you so riled up.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by akinsadeez(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

Hahahahaha. lmao grin grin grin Tosyn!!! You made me view his profile and because of your yabbing I just had to give his profile pic a like grin
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by mirexxx(f): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Just sat here smh at the hypocrisy of it all lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
akinsadeez:

Hahahahaha. lmao grin grin grin Tosyn!!! You made me view his profile and because of your yabbing I just had to give his profile pic a like grin
Bros, when he bashed me I had to check his profile b4 replying him cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? / Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.