Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (55378 Views)

I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out / Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience / My Female Teacher Is After Me For Sex I'm Just 17 And She Is 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by wheezyoung(m): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2015
Bruh!!!....you got the D.. grin...buh no fvck am again... She's taken
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Donbabajay12(m): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2015
3cycle:

Funny how you reason!
Smh for his instinct nd reasoning
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
asadike:
Back out now with immediate effect. U are committing adultery with impunity. Tell that girl that asadike said she is very useless. She chose to marry another guy yet she kept cheating on him. How wicked!

Nigerian gurlz don't mind crossing seven seas & seven oceans to go meet that D!CK that has been grinding em really bad.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
Pstunna234:
I have done this before this bae just keep coming back even after getting married. Thank god I am a born again now I only do single girls now
LMAO 'born again' doing single girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Defcon1(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Wat conscience u have and watS bothering u? U knew she is getting married but still u decideD to live with her for 2wks...and wat do u expect to hear when her fiancee was calling her while ur at d top?smh

He's guilty,but what is a betrothed woman thinking sleeping regularly with another man; her wedding just few weeks away

lf they get busted who loses?

Professing love to your fiancé with another man heaving and sweating on top of you.smh

poor fiancé

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by toprealman: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2015
My ex, she is married but keep asking me for toothpaste and aki Hausa, she must get married, will get married by April, her husband calls her......OP you must be on hi-malt. What a disjointed story.
Wake up, this is 9:41am, 2015!
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by MrMandilas: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=ChEkWaSIyKe post=31377632]Please am confuse and I don't know what to do. I can't bear it any more.

My Ex is getting married next month April and she is from Enugu.

U are killing urself. Someone will do the same to ur wife when u are ready to settle down. It is law of karma. When this happens,don't blame ur wife, remember this day and bear the pain. The earlier the better. Tell her politely never to come back again because she is married.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Ojochegbe1(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2015
the doubting Thomas, it happens ooo I hv similar experience too same from enugu, but why enugu people are always forcing their daughters to follow their wish. Bro try forget am, I know is not easy cha.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by HopeAlive14(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2015
PROVERBS 6: 23-29 (NIV)

23. For this command is a lamp, this teaching is a light, and correction and instruction are the way to life,

24. keeping you from your neighbor’s wife, from the smooth talk of a wayward woman.

25. Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes.

26. For a prostitute can be had for a loaf of bread, but another man’s wife preys on your very life.

27. Can a man scoop fire into his lap without his clothes being burned?

28. Can a man walk on hot coals without his feet being scorched?

29. So is he who sleeps with another man’s wife; no one who touches her will go unpunished.

Bro, your conscience is already condemning you. Abeg run for your life o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Firefire(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Please am confuse and I don't know what to do. I can't bear it any more.

My Ex is getting married next month April and she is from Enugu. Due to family pressure that she must get married this year because of too many suitors that comes around. After the husband-to-be paid her bride price and travel back to Abuja were he based, she came back to school. 3 days letter she came and stay with me for two weeks. We have been having sex like never before. Though she told me she never loved the guy the way she loves me, that her family pushed her against her wish.

The worst of it is that, when am on top of her and the husband call, she'll lie that she is home alone and how he miss him.

Ever since last week, my conscience has been disturbing me severally I don't know what to do. Please advice me>>>

Dancers at the gate of hell... undecided

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. Gal 6:7

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by dein77(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2015
There's a way that seemeth right unto a man; but the end Iis destruction.

Karma will pay you in your coin.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by sirgreen: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2015
IT IS A MISNOMER TO USE THE WORD "Bleep" FOR SEX. THIS IS A DIRTY WORD. WOMEN LIKE MEN NEED SEX AND USUALLY, IT IS A MAN THAT SERVICES A WOMAN LIKE INSTRUMENT. LETS CALL IT SERVICING INSTEAD OF Bleep. THE BIRTH CANAL NEED TO BE CLEANED PERIODICALLY TO PREVENT STREAMS OF BACTERIA THAT GENERATE FEMALE AILMENTS. THE URINE CLEANSES URINARY TRACT DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF URIC ACID BUT NOTHING CLEANSES BIRTH CANAL EXCEPT PENIS. Love Machine OR VIBRATOR CAN NEVER DO WELL AS PENIS. PLEASE WOMEN SHOULD NOTE THIS. GOD CREATED MALE AND FEMALE WITH EQUAL SEXUAL URGE OR DESIRE. MEN AND WOMEN NEED EACH OTHER SERIOUSLY. IDENTIFY YOUR PARTNER AND PLAY THE GAMES.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by MrMandilas: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2015
Defcon1:

He's guilty,but what is a betrothed woman thinking sleeping regularly with another man; her wedding just few weeks away

lf they get busted who loses?

Professing love to your fiancé with another man heaving and sweating on top of you.smh

poor fiancé
Sometimes when i read this nature of post, i will start wondering if all women are still doing their ex. I have three ex that had been disturbing me. I changed my numbers three times yet they managed to get it from friends. Thank God i know better.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by xtervaganza(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2015
rheether:
Big lie, I find it difficult to believe this story.. Stop misinforming the public, we aren't kids no more.
cos you find it hard to believe does not make it a lie

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by xtervaganza(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2015
Firefire:

Dancers at the gate of hell... undecided

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. Gal 6:7
what has this got to do with God? He hasn't done anything about boko haram and it's sponsors and you think your God will prioritise his punishment over people who kill thousands?

Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by tompat86(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:

My Ex is getting married next month April and she is from Enugu. Due to family pressure that she must get married this year because of too many suitors that comes around. After the husband-to-be paid her bride price and travel back to were he based, she came back to school. 3 days letter she came and stay with me for two weeks. We have been having sex like never before. Though she told me she never loved the guy the way she loves me, that her family pushed her against her wish.

The worst of it is that, when am on top of her and the husband call, she'll lie that she is home alone and how he miss him.

Ever since last week, my conscience has been disturbing me severally I don't know what to do. Please advice me>>>
so u xpect her to tell her husband d@ she is on her way to jerusalem while u are on top of her...diarisgod oooo
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Defcon1(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2015
MrMandilas:
Sometimes when i read this nature of post, i will start wondering if all women are still doing their ex. I have three ex that had been disturbing me. I changed my numbers three times yet they managed to get it from friends. Thank God i know better.

True Love never dies
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Firefire(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2015
xtervaganza:
[s]what has this got to do with God? He hasn't done anything about boko haram and it's sponsors and you think your God will prioritise his punishment over people who kill thousands?

Arrant nonsense[/s]

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by airlord: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2015
Na today? Abeg dey shine d congo dey go. Even after she marry sef if she do mistake waka come, make u nack! All dis people formin holier dan thou sef

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by xtervaganza(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=31384091][/quote]

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by celestinedrew(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Bro ..she z somone's wife. Oooo..if her Husband catches u ..na GONE SO SOON O
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by celestinedrew(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Bro ..she z somone's wife. Oooo..if her Husband catches u ..na GONE SO SOON O..lemme continue consulting with The Gods ..I hav delivered dere message .. Ore *afor Nkwo .....
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by comfyluv(f): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2015
The earlier the better it is for you to let her be and ask God for forgiveness because what a man sow he will reap
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by lawboss: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2015
If dis is in any way true...D funny tin is dt d gal might stll b telling her hobby to b dt she is stll a virgin...to d nigger stll banging Omo it aint right take a stand ur bush meat now have another hunter...avoid accidental discharge n respect urself.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by goodgood2(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:

My Ex is getting married next month April and she is from Enugu. Due to family pressure that she must get married this year because of too many suitors that comes around. After the husband-to-be paid her bride price and travel back to Abuja were he based, she came back to school. 3 days letter she came and stay with me for two weeks. We have been having sex like never before. Though she told me she never loved the guy the way she loves me, that her family pushed her against her wish.

You're dying and destroying your destiny and that of your unborn generations; but inside of you, satan is deceiving you, making you believe you're the real deal. See ehn, guy, you're foolish!
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Cohsyn(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2015
You've not been there before, u r criticising. Nobody seem to be talking abt the fact dat d gal was coerced into d marriage thing.... unfortunately where the treasure is the heart lies!

@Op, either way what you are doing is bad, you have had ur fair share of d deal. You're confused now but if u dont do something abt it asap u will soon turn to the Assistant Husband cos she will come for more after d wedding!
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 07, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:

u just dey lay foundation to your failure in life. U know she is getting married and u keep fvcking her all these while. For complete two weeks. Now u come here dey post nonsense asking us what to do.

Solution:
Keep fvcking her till she gets pregnant and her husband finds out.

Oga u better break up with her and goto church and confess before asking God for forgiveness.

May your soul rest in peace. Amen. Useless fool.

I myself had a girlfriend who just got married last month, and we didn't continue with our intimacy but our closness and friendship still remains intact. U think ur d only one who a lady loves. Big fool. Na so person go fvck ur own wife.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by physayrian: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2015
deputy fiance carry on jare na u get ham

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by femolala001(m): 10:32am On Mar 07, 2015
Well.. I will just tell u to desist now b4 it gets late. though everything on earth is a risk. In the sense that u may keep having sex with her without anyone knowing, and vice versa. So I will just tell u to cultivate the habit of resisting having sex with her nw b4 it boomerangs. Quote men the husband may know later or someone dat knows u are sexing her may knw her husband and there might be repercussions later in the future.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Ifebazz(m): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2015
rheether:
Big lie, I find it difficult to believe this story.. Stop misinforming the public, we aren't kids no more.
Young girl mitchionu ebah, this is a very common occurrence. I was in that shoe a long time ago. It's actually very twisted. People always see the guy as the main perpetrators but we all know that no intimacy can occur if a lady doesn't initiate it. Ladies just let guys feel like they are the ones in control when on the contrary, guys are just acting out the woman's script. Mine happened in my service year. No matter how I tried to convince myself I was doing wrong, it was not until after each consummation of 'ifenakowa' that normal reasoning comes up. Ladies are experts at the seduction business. They just make you feel like you are the initiator just to save their dignity.
So don't criticise him too much, it happens on a daily basis. Many men cannot vouch for their spouses as women are the best liars after lucifer himself.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2015
Remember you have to give freely to the less privileged. grin. I no talk o :X

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.