Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (55404 Views)

I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out / Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience / My Female Teacher Is After Me For Sex I'm Just 17 And She Is 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Charles4075(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
I won't argue that sleeping with someone married is or is not wrong .. I think most reasonable people can agree that it is wrong. However the risk involved in doing so is definitely a sliding scale.
If you sleep with a woman who is in a committed relationship to another, the risk is that her relationship with him will be ruined and it will be painful.
If you sleep with a woman who is married to another, the risk is that they will have to divorce, and it will be not only painful but also potentially disastrous to their lives, as they will have to disentangle themselves from each other and their property, their routines together, family gatherings/holidays, social networks will also be impacted, etc. etc. Divorce is almost never simple and has lasting emotional effects for many years, especially when such a divorce is predicated on a cheating spouse. Be aware that, as the catalyst for a married couple divorcing, your immediate, selfish, short-term sexual gratification can have devastating consequences to the emotional and physical health of a man you don't even know.
But these risks pale in comparison to the permanent trauma you would be causing their children. Those kids will learn at a very impressionable age about how families can be ripped apart, how trust can be shattered, how the two most centrally important people in their lives can become vicious enemies. They will grow up in a broken home, and statistically, people who grow up with divorced parents are much more likely to get divorced themselves. After all, they've seen that modeled for them, it's how they come to understand how marriage plays out. They will learn not to trust, and their capacity for accepting love from others can be severely damaged in many unpredictable ways. Not to mention the fact that you will have been party to their having to grow up outside of a stable, loving, two-parent household, the joys of which will never be known to them. The ripple effects of this one decision can be generational to some extent.
And all because someone they never knew wanted some illicit fun with their mom when she was vulnerable, and considered himself blameless. It cannot be taken back or undone.
I have a certain amount of experience with this. I'm not telling you what to do, you have to make up your own mind. But you should consider the long-term and very powerful impact your need for some convenient hanky-panky could have on other people you have never, and will never, meet. Then you decide if you think it's worth it. Thread carefully boy
I hope you make the adult decision.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by obillyj(f): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Op, are you for real? You mean to tell me that deep down u don't know the answer to your question? Don't u have conscience that speaks or is it dead? What goes around comes around. Wait for nairalanders to tell u what to do. Next u will pregnant her for her husband. Kudos.
I can only say sorry to d girl in question. She indeed is not fit to be called a wife.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
ladyabadi:
Not a gud way to die
lolz.oh l luv dz comment@op she is nt worth d risk gurls re many.millions of dem out there far more better dan her.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by lockupman(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
See this lady o. You believe this kind of thing doesn't happen? I've seen two difference cases

rheether:
Big lie, I find it difficult to believe this story.. Stop misinforming the public, we aren't kids no more.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
BluStreak:

I just love this your name; Chimkaire. I will name my son after you. Love it love it love it.
Ok, smiley
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by DavidSilas2015: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thank God u said she is married,so why are u asking us, is alreay in your heart to commit d evil. I pity u, u are playing with hell fire. If u love your life, run whenever she come to u or tell off. What u sow is what u will reap. If u want to live long and enjoy old age, run away from married woman,people wifes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by crackhouse(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
I pity you, you better leave someone's wife to be alone, and start thinking of how you will also settle down
leave the stupid guy. That's how sb will be fvcking his wife to be and the girl will be telling him that she's home alone whenever he call. Na do me i do you nah.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by olanie(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
This happens more than people will want to admit.
It's a case of, feelings of the heart against financial consideration.
Bros, decide what u wana do.....
It seems you are enjoying it more than the feeling of guilt.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by oluwhabhusola(f): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
[/left][left]
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by asadike(f): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
drlawizle:

Didn't you read d place where she said she was forced into marrying d guy...I dont blame her cheating its just a way of letting out stress of an unloved man
guy, cut dat crap. She can be cajoled but not forced. If she refused, no one will kill her. marriage is forever men, y marry a man u don't love and suffer emotionally while it last?

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by oluwhabhusola(f): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
It means she loves ur magic stick,but don't get 2 excited cos #she might turn 2 a forbidden fruit dat could later kill u

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by asadike(f): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Very,very much wicked!
thk u my brother, thk u.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by asadike(f): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
sauceny:

Nigerian gurlz don't mind crossing seven seas & seven oceans to go meet that D!CK that has been grinding em really bad.
yet they can't stake anything to make that dick their's permanently. How selfish.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by donbabade: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
My dear. Take a bow.
Living witnesses are here on Nairaland
rheether:
Big lie, I find it difficult to believe this story.. Stop misinforming the public, we aren't kids no more.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by anwo247: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
This is what almost all of them do. I am not joking. This has happened to me on several occasions. Yes you are right, at a point the conscience thing sets in as a fellow guy is being deceived.

That point where the conscience comes in is when you shd stop. As for love, neither did she love you nor the husband to-be. So don't be confused.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by kilokeys(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:
na ur type magun dey catch..
keep fvking o..
bride price has been paid.. u are now into adultery..

u go backflip 7 times.. and bark like dog very soon

keep it up. u hear

God bless the soul that gave me my 9000th like on Nairaland

moved to tears.. joy cry

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Please am confuse and I don't know what to do. I can't bear it any more.

My Ex is getting married next month April and she is from Enugu. Due to family pressure that she must get married this year because of too many suitors that comes around. After the husband-to-be paid her bride price and travel back to Abuja were he based, she came back to school. 3 days letter she came and stay with me for two weeks. We have been having sex like never before. Though she told me she never loved the guy the way she loves me, that her family pushed her against her wish.

The worst of it is that, when am on top of her and the husband call, she'll lie that she is home alone and how he miss him.

Ever since last week, my conscience has been disturbing me severally I don't know what to do. Please advice me>>>
dem offer u free kpomo u no wan chop...
omo u dey dull ooo grin
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ray360:
this story looks somehow. but if at all it's true, then you should be flogged! you are screwing another man's to-be wife. get ready, a mad man will screw yours too when the time comes
I wonder how people reason... it's never guy's fault but the cheap slut who is engaged and still open her legs for oda guys... Who even knows the number of other guys she's..... Anyway HIV and MAGUN are real
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by femifemoo: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin
kinglekan:

Don't mind him. The funny thing is he said d babe is his ex. Yet she tells him she loves him more than her fiancee and he goes on to bleep her for 2wkss.

2 weeks bleeping dats 14k
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Melahou(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Well since you have please advice him.

Let him forget about the girl and advice her to stick to her husband
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by viakpan(f): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
The best thing to do is to tell her to move out of ur house now.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by johnnychuks(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
both of you are melenium fool!!! idiot set of people, that's how peole of ur calebal keey creating defferent type of problem on earth, giving birth to child with out a root. fulish wankita.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by rago(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:
na ur type magun dey catch..
keep fvking o..
bride price has been paid.. u are now into adultery..

u go backflip 7 times.. and bark like dog very soon

keep it up. u hear

correct dude!
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Ajuran: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
kobonaire:
OK .... anyways given the situation/circumstances, I think he should leave her and look for a new single lady.

You sir need to shut up, and be locked in an insane asylum: What you are saying is very dangerous and cannot be allowed to be heard by the general public. The O.P. while a crazy man, has inspired many basement dwellers on here to go out and have the courage to talk to women. Many will get rejected no doubt: I expect the police to see an uptick in report rape cases. cheesy
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by macjireh: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Please am confuse and I don't know what to do. I can't bear it any more.

My Ex is getting married next month April and she is from Enugu. Due to family pressure that she must get married this year because of too many suitors that comes around. After the husband-to-be paid her bride price and travel back to Abuja were he based, she came back to school. 3 days letter she came and stay with me for two weeks. We have been having sex like never before. Though she told me she never loved the guy the way she loves me, that her family pushed her against her wish.

The worst of it is that, when am on top of her and the husband call, she'll lie that she is home alone and how he miss him.

Ever since last week, my conscience has been disturbing me severally I don't know what to do. Please advice me>>>

BOTH OF U ARE FOOLISH TO SAY D LEAST.
I PITY D LADY MOSTLY BECAUSE D PATH BOTH OF U ARE GOING IS VERY DANGEROUS.
IF SHES NOT CAREFUL, SHE WILL LOSE ON EVERY SIDE. SHE BETTER CALL OFF D WEDDING OR ELSE, DOOM AWAITS HER. MY COUSIN DIVORCED HIS WIFE IN A SIMILAR SCENARIO
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by ELODOOMZY: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
kinglekan:
R u for real? Cos this sounds more like a joke
shit like that happens...I have witness it
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by slimfancier(f): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
embarassed Oga Emeka Diaris God O! D sex u r having..... Chai!
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
asadike:
guy, cut dat crap. She can be cajoled but not forced. If she refused, no one will kill her. marriage is forever men, y marry a man u don't love and suffer emotionally while it last?

Lol...you talk like an americana not africana where you dont know that a child especially a girl refusing d whims of her parents will go through rejection thats even worse than death...pray to God she's financially or mentally independent...otherwise only few women wont succumb to such pressure...dats whats up in ds society incase you dont know...
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by kobonaire(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

You sir need to shut up, and be locked in an insane asylum: What you are saying is very dangerous and cannot be allowed to be heard by the general public. The O.P. while a crazy man, has inspired many basement dwellers on here to go out and have the courage to talk to women. Many will get rejected no doubt: I expect the police to see an uptick in report rape cases. cheesy
hah... you are one crazy mofo grin grin
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Sonap(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Guy u no try @ all.Ur stuff go soon hang inside
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by abdillahee(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Just keep fucking her till end of time but remember in the bible says what goes around will surely comes around, time shall tell and yours will be tough
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by dhappyking(m): 12:22am On Mar 08, 2015
Please, scram while there is still time. Bride price = married. SHE IS MARRIED. That is why to divorce a woman in Igbo land, the bride price must be returned by the bride's family to the groom. Read the book of proverbs chapter 7 and then go back Proverbs 6 from vs 24 to the end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.