Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) (62576 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan and Corruption - Femi Orebe / President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by mymadam(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Jonathan has been scammed again grin grin grin grin grin Heavy curses being rained on the fool and he is busy saying Amen.

Chineke God! ChinemeOkpan, U wicked ooo! God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by otemanuduno: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Apc and its supporters disgust me. They make me sick to my stomach. Must you fools read meanings into everything? I begin to wonder whether some of you were brought into this world through anal sex. Buhari is not half the man president Gej is and will ever be. At 72 he has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians. A man who failed as a military head of state will surely fail as a civilian president. He's a serial loser. Apc as a party should be auctioned and the money realized from its auction,should be used to feed the beggars and almajiris in Daura, Osun state where tinubu comes from and Rivers state where driver general Amaechi comes from. My 1000 cowries opinion.

Have u watched Mars Needs dunce Mum?
Sincerely guy, MARS NEEDS YOU at the moment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by buoye1(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2015
Epe ayeraye.....

[B]E NO CONCERN ME [/b]
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by 50calibre(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2015
Everything about this retar*d president reeks of abnormality. These Obas consider him so low, they decided to bless him with sticks pointed at him instead of the usual stuff.

Nobody takes this retar*d president serious, even in his country, he's seen as a joke even animals know he is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by onlysuccess: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2015
IM SURE THOSE ARE YORUBA KINGS, NO OFFENCE (IM A YORUBA GUY) BUT WE THE YORUBAss ARE FOND OF DECEIVING PEOPLE, CHECK THE DICTIONARY MEANING OF YORUBA IN A STANDARD DICTIONARY. THEY DID SAME FOR BABANGIDA AND EVEN ABACHA. SOMETIMES I FEEL ASHAMED TO BE CALLED YORUBA. WHY? THOSE KINGS KNEW GEJ IS A JOKE. HE HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD. HOW MUCH DID THAT LOOSER GAVE THEM TO STEP THIS LOW? OR U WANT TO TELL ME THERE ISN'T ANY EXCHANGE OF CASH?. YORUBA RONU...... let us Yoruba's learn to stand for truth. i have spoken...................

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by tolexy007(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2015
d outcome will decide wether it is curse or blessing....
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Mynd44:

I agree. Those are walking staffs and not Opa Ase but still.....Obas do not bless with their staffs......something else is at play here
THEM YOU ARE IN POSITION TO TELL US WHAT IS AT PLAY, BECAUSE JONATHAN UNDERSTAND YORUBA, AND HE CAN DIFFERENTIATE A BLESSING FROM A CAUSE, AND MORE OVER IS NOT ONLY JONATHAN THAN IS THERE HIS CHIEF OF STAFF, IS PERSONAL ASSISTANCE HIS SPOKE PERSON AND JOURNALISTS ALL OF THEM ARE PRESENT. BY THE WAY DID YOU THINK EVERYBODY MINDS ARE ROTTEN?
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by newmuzik: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2186369/answer-riddle-win-n2000-worth

please i need someone to solve this riddle for me, it seems peeps at the joke section are not smart at all......

https://www.nairaland.com/2186369/answer-riddle-win-n2000-worth
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2015
Omo leave baba peace make him dey happy say dem pray for am,when the thing begin dey happen him eye go clear,but those kabiyesi wicked o,see as dem gang up finish baby peace and also initiate am into serious cult,baba peace half finish patapata
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by ejay84(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin Dem don scam Goodluck jonathan,That was why I was laughing out loud when some clueless pdp supporters said that the obas are blessing jonathan...you can never know the heart of an oba,an oba can claim he is praying for you yet he is also cursing you deep inside his heart.....everyone have turned Goodluck jonathan to a cash cow that you can milk dry,just tell him you will support him and collect your own share and at his back go against him without him knowing,that is what a lot of people around GEJ are doing but it is a shame that even goodluck jonathan does not know that they are deceiving him.....Mark my words "Fani kayode is the number one man deceiving goodluck jonathan but it is a pity that the president do not even know because he is blinded by what he hears from them and not what he feels about them...

Gej robot,how market??

Don't blame him,only blame his stupidity...he thought they are blessing him...grin grin

@wakacom,try addressing ur gramatical issues b4 u try takin on d president.ur gramar construction reminds me of his wife though.
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by Olutola88(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2015
You see why I Love APC and their supporters? They are INTELLIGENT

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by mulattoclaro(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
otemanuduno:

Have u watched Mars Needs dunce Mum?
Sincerely guy, MARS NEEDS YOU at the moment.
it's better living in Mars than being on earth with a numb skull like you.
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
ejay84:

@wakacom,try addressing ur gramatical issues b4 u try takin on d president.ur gramar construction reminds me of his wife though.
You cannot even spell correctly...pot calling kettle black...

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by nagoma(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
speak2emmalex:
If them like make them curse it's won't stop President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR till 2019

What about his money?
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
klins4213:
Initiation has started..e never do you?
he half been intiate,baba peace half enter one chance
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by jio79: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
lolz....o ma see o! what a pity
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by secretsofpeace(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Whether Blessing or Curse...GEJ till yoruba obas learn how not to take bribes
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by dipo1234: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Whatever mode our obas used to pray for jonathan is their business so far it was blessing that came out from them God will vindicate our dearling President from the hand of mischief makers like tinubu OLE(FAKE LION OF BOURDILLON) and his cohort. GOODLUCK till 2019

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Jonathan has been scammed again grin grin grin grin grin

Heavy curses being rained on the fool and he is busy saying Amen.

Lmao
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by twinstaiye(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
If the scenarios played out for GMB, it is normal, but if it is for GEJ, it is not normal. Visiting the Obas and getting their endorsements is a way to show that they are relevant and that the President still respect their office, why would they now turn and point their staff of office as a curse? Na wah oooo, giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
bilms:
GEJ 2015: BLESSING OR CURSE?

Yoruba Oba's don't bless someone by pointing their staff at the person. When a staff of an Oba is pointed at someone, that is a curse.

THIS IS HOW YORUBA OBA'S BLESS..SPOT THE DIFFERENCE.

SO, IT IS RIGHT TO SAY OBA'S HAVE CURSED GEJ?

Both wil sure work for n Against him.
1 D curses : he will never win d presidential election even if he shares pound sterling.
2 That God will give him d kind of electricity he lied dat nigerian pple are enjoying.
While d prayers ..1 May he live long to see wat true transformation is after may 2015 not d fotoshop typ.
2 live long And to b able to diffrentiate btw ordinary stealing nd corruption.
3 A safe jouney bck to otueke and witness ffk, fayose, allison nd co spend der holidays in prison.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by blackjack21(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
Phrankin:
So what you are saying in effect is that the obas are cowards and backstabbers who can't look someone in the face and tell them their mind. Instead they hide behind symbolic gestures while pretending to be your friend.

No. GEJ is a FOOOOL

12:07:37
Mon, Mar 9, 2015
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by ZackiGp(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Apc and its supporters disgust me. They make me sick to my stomach. Must you fools read meanings into everything? I begin to wonder whether some of you were brought into this world through anal sex. Buhari is not half the man president Gej is and will ever be. At 72 he has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians. A man who failed as a military head of state will surely fail as a civilian president. He's a serial loser. Apc as a party should be auctioned and the money realized from its auction,should be used to feed the beggars and almajiris in Daura, Osun state where tinubu comes from and Rivers state where driver general Amaechi comes from. My 1000 cowries opinion.
My friend take it easy, what you just typed is not the the bone of contention here. Look at the pictures again and comment on the thread accordingly.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by sally240: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
It is called 'OPA ASE' in yoruba
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by sally240: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
It is called 'OPA ASE' in yoruba
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by frisky2good(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
OP I don't think you should talk about things you are not completely sure of. Pointing a staff at someone is not a curse. It is when an Oba points the rear end of his switch (irukere) at someone (It will take a conscious effort to do that) that is a curse. Please try to ask elderly people around you and update your post.
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by fkaz(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
"A drowning man will clutch at a straw" Jonathan is a desperate man

Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by Atlanta2015(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
God has promise us. Dat he will bless those dat bless us and curse those dat curse us so be it b or curse who cares
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by aliyusamaila52(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Don't believe in anything beyond God, He is the truly god believe with him.
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by Opiosko: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
bilms:
GEJ 2015: BLESSING OR CURSE?

Yoruba Oba's don't bless someone by pointing their staff at the person. When a staff of an Oba is pointed at someone, that is a curse.

THIS IS HOW YORUBA OBA'S BLESS..SPOT THE DIFFERENCE.

SO, IT IS RIGHT TO SAY OBA'S HAVE CURSED GEJ?
GEJ as the presido can't knee before them and they can't place their stuff on the president's head hence the pointing. APC and the negative mentality.
Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by dhesire(m): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2015

If this is true, then President Jona needs a spiritual cleansing/bath in River Jordan.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Olaolufred:

IT IS SO GLARING THAT EBELLE IS A REKNOWNED MUMU.

HIS LADIES MINISTERS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS MUMUISM.

HIS SPECIAL AND NON-ADVISERS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS MUMUISM.

HIS POLITICAL STOOGES TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS MUMUISM.

OPC TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS MUMUISM.

OBAS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS MUMUISM.

ALMOST ANYONE SEEMS SMATTER THAN EBELLE.

DESPERATION TURNS HIM INTO THIS.

SMH.
me too is planning how I go take afvantage of his mumuism,my own is to buy Nigeria from him and resell to india or pakistan and den relocate to europe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue / House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband / Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.