Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (44811 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by redcliff: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
emitheo:

Guy u 2 much...

Lol
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by missstella(f): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
babs01:

pls dnt send d guy pm o, u ar nt compactible at all.
What is this man saying?
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by babs01(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2015
missstella:
What is this man saying?
lol
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by ArcToyin(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Saimeritus:
The past 3 girlfriend I had dumped me because I refused to do the thing with them. I'm from a very responsible family and I had a covenant with God not to have sex until marriage. I have been good to those girls , buys them lots of gift cos I'm on 3 scholarships.The day I went to the home of my 2nd gf, we were all alone in the house, she kept touching me but I didn't make a move. This infuriated her. The next day I called her, she keeps busying my calls. She dumped me just like that. My last gf came to my room at school the other day and I cooked for her, entertained her very well but when she showed green light , I rejected it. I have been calling her since then but she doesn't pick my calls. They all say that I'm not a man. pls what should I do to keep a good girl into a relationship? I think I am a failure when it comes to relationships. candid advice needed
Gen 6:2 differentiate between daughters of men and daughters of God. Those given you advances are daughters of men(of the world). Go for the daughters(children) of God. There are still faithful ones.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by zamzy(f): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Let's hook up,i need a sex free relationship 2!!! grin
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by MzQueen(f): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
shocked grin
malonephill:
come my church

All virgin species ministry
Km 12 sagamu/ore exress way that's our camp ground
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by malonephill(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
MzQueen:
shocked grin
why you laffin my church nau!
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
zamzy:
No thanks, no more relationship till next 5 years
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by meetlekan(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
zamzy:
am available lol
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by SkinnyDude(m): 12:37am On Mar 12, 2015
MojAyo:
lol
haha. omo!
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by MzQueen(f): 3:36am On Mar 12, 2015
E ma binu grin
malonephill:
why you laffin my church nau!
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by malonephill(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2015
MzQueen:
E ma binu grin
ohhh! Aint serious o, hope you will attend if I invite you
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by MzQueen(f): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
no thank you! sad cry
malonephill:
ohhh! Aint serious o, hope you will attend if I invite you
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by malonephill(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
MzQueen:
no thank you! sad cry
oh! Don't wanna see that drop from ya eyes, please don't make me cry lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by MzQueen(f): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry oya cry grin
malonephill:
oh! Don't wanna see that drop from ya eyes, please don't make me cry lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by malonephill(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
MzQueen:
cry cry cry cry cry oya cry grin
cool I quit can't stand you crying wink wink wink
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by MzQueen(f): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Funny you cheesy
malonephill:
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by malonephill(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
MzQueen:
Funny you cheesy
yeah! I can easly comprehend when babe smiles to me grin how you doing
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by amalex(f): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Saimeritus:
Can't there be dating without sex?
...... My dear,its possible to date without sex,bt since its not working out 4 d person,then its beta he keeps calm til he marry. Bt if he wants to continue wiv d hrt break,let him go ahead, God myt bless him,who knws?
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by MzQueen(f): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
angry
malonephill:
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by MzQueen(f): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
angry
malonephill:
yeah! I can easly comprehend when babe smiles to me grin how you doing
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by malonephill(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
MzQueen:
angry
ahahahaha, why that face nau.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by malonephill(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
MzQueen:
angry
you Need popcorn tongue
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by MzQueen(f): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Yes grin
malonephill:
you Need popcorn tongue
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by malonephill(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2015
MzQueen:
Yes grin
it finished already you did not tell on time, don't worry next tongue

Wait let me for you at near by store grin
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Timitunechi(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
redcliff:

omo no girl now is a saint o.. All of them are dirty inside.
you got a point OK but there are still good girls I can vouch for
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by redcliff: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Timitunechi:
you got a point OK but there are still good girls I can vouch for

Lol. Tun das nicht
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by simplisity(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2015
tweeby:

Tell me plz,lemme learn frm u
My sister all u need is to make urself available to God and the grace will come. Exercise ur will power focusing in Christ the grace will surface. Is the most peaceful life one can live.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by ArcFresky(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2016
R0ckefeller:
Op either u stay away from gf/bf stuff or best go to deeperlife church to find ur type.
So u think deeperlife people dont have sex? U are a learner.....
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by lafean20(f): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Saimeritus:
The past 3 girlfriend I had dumped me because I refused to do the thing with them. I'm from a very responsible family and I had a covenant with God not to have sex until marriage. I have been good to those girls , buys them lots of gift cos I'm on 3 scholarships.The day I went to the home of my 2nd gf, we were all alone in the house, she kept touching me but I didn't make a move. This infuriated her. The next day I called her, she keeps busying my calls. She dumped me just like that. My last gf came to my room at school the other day and I cooked for her, entertained her very well but when she showed green light , I rejected it. I have been calling her since then but she doesn't pick my calls. They all say that I'm not a man. pls what should I do to keep a good girl into a relationship? I think I am a failure when it comes to relationships. candid advice needed
guy na ur type I dey look, pls cm nd date me, even if u don't hiv me gifts..no p, as long as u are fun to hang with grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by mikpo: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Baba d nxt gf wey u get..Bleep her like sey tomorrow no dey, channel all d anger from those 3 gals into her thing...bone that responsible family thingy o
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by lilien001(f): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
It's really difficult I tell you. I know it isn't easy for you guys but trust me it's worse for we girls

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Man Pulls His Pants Down And Pleasures Himself Publicly With A Cucumber (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.