Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (44475 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by stonecoldcafe: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
francizy:

Bros na wa for you oh!!!

Do you expect everybody to be perfect in English language? We Engineering graduates know what took us to Engineering. Not everyone likes reading bulky stuffs and novels without putting the brain to work.

We worked our brains more on calculations.

I've seen several guys that had first class or almost first class GPA but not so good at writing in English language but when it comes to calculations, they are beast and you can't near them.

Now carry yourself and shift please. That's why you keep looking for a job after studies. Keep supporting rubbish okay. Olodo!

Let the OP be please, after all we're not native speakers.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by stonecoldcafe: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
k
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by stonecoldcafe: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
Cool down we don hear u mr English yeye undecided

I nor call your name here oh! undecided
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by stonecoldcafe: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
Thanks the grammarian

Thank you too.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Now carry yourself and shift please. That's why you keep looking for a job after studies. Keep supporting rubbish okay. Olodo!
Where have ur proficiency in English taken u to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by stonecoldcafe: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
Where have ur proficiency in English taken u to?

I'm too smart to get into that with you bro. Did I lie about the op's written English? Why are you so pained? undecided
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by francizy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

I have nothing more to say to you bro. I've realised Nairaland is just a medium that people utilize to vent their frustration. I've seen a lot of your likes and I know best how to deal with them. I just hit the ignore button on them, same way I'll hit it on you.

You can hate all you like but I'm rest assured that when we go thru OP's transcripts and compare them with yours, you won't best him. Keep hating on the guy like he gives a fûck about you.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by stonecoldcafe: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
francizy:

I have nothing more to say to you bro. I've realised Nairaland is just a medium that people utilize to vent their frustration. I've seen a lot of your likes and I know best how to deal with them. I just hit the ignore button on them, same way I'll hit it on you.

You can hate all you like but I'm rest assured that when we go thru OP's transcripts and compare them with yours, you won't best him. Keep hating on the guy like he gives a fûck about you.

Really? I wont best him? Okay nah! undecided
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by heatmeup(f): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hazardd:
story for the goods undecided
as in GOODS
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Menace2Society(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

I nor call your name here oh! undecided
I just can't stand a Bully cry
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Fourwinds: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
*yimu*op i don't believe u.
what is hard to believe. have u not heard about girls seducing guys.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Pvin: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
Scholarship is not a new thing bro, especially to Engineering students in our school. The best in our faculty is on 6 scholarships. I'm only on 3( Total ,Agbami and shell). no need to brag or lie about it. it is by the grace of God. To all those that responded positively to my plea, thanks and may God remain with u guys. No more relationship till marriage.
it is easier said than done, meanwhile learn to spend your scholarship money on judicious things and stop making a fool of yourself looking for girls to spend the money with in the name of relationship. may God b ur strength in ur resolution

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by lenmafon: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
The past 3 girlfriend I had dumped me because I refused to do the thing with them. I'm from a very responsible family and I had a covenant with God not to have sex until marriage. I have been good to those girls , buys them lots of gift cos I'm on 3 scholarships.The day I went to the home of my 2nd gf, we were all alone in the house, she kept touching me but I didn't make a move. This infuriated her. The next day I called her, she keeps busying my calls. She dumped me just like that. My last gf came to my room at school the other day and I cooked for her, entertained her very well but when she showed green light , I rejected it. I have been calling her since then but she doesn't pick my calls. They all say that I'm not a man. pls what should I do to keep a good girl into a relationship? I think I am a failure when it comes to relationships. candid advice needed

guy u do not have any problem. but if u want to keep ur promise to God, then stay out of a relationship and pray to meet a girl that shares ur belief and has made the same promise to God. this day people do not want to be told that sex is meant for the married. even pastors will not tell u that fornication and adultery are sin. they see keeping one's self till marriage as old fashion but God's standard will not and has not changed. so bros keep urself and may God help u to keep urself for ur wife.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Hazardd(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
heatmeup:
as in GOODS

yes, instead of gods smiley
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fourwinds:
what is hard to believe. have u not heard about girls seducing guys.
i av heard abt gurls seducing guys bt i aven't heard of guys refusing the girls.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by godman01(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
ignis:
Op, you are not matured enough to get into a relationship.
Please, what makes him immature, is it his decision not to have sex or his age?
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Keemy88(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
The past 3 girlfriend I had dumped me because I refused to do the thing with them. I'm from a very responsible family and I had a covenant with God not to have sex until marriage. I have been good to those girls , buys them lots of gift cos I'm on 3 scholarships.The day I went to the home of my 2nd gf, we were all alone in the house, she kept touching me but I didn't make a move. This infuriated her. The next day I called her, she keeps busying my calls. She dumped me just like that. My last gf came to my room at school the other day and I cooked for her, entertained her very well but when she showed green light , I rejected it. I have been calling her since then but she doesn't pick my calls. They all say that I'm not a man. pls what should I do to keep a good girl into a relationship? I think I am a failure when it comes to relationships. candid advice needed

Do not yield to those girls. I acknowledge your bravery and sincere commitment to your covenant with God. Just be who you are. You will get a good girl.

The best advise is: Do not get a girlfriend if you know you wont have sex or romance with her. You can keep them all at being platonic relationships.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Keemy88(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
i av heard abt gurls seducing guys bt i aven't heard of guys refusing the girls.

You are a learner!
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Keemy88:

You are a learner!
tell me more
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Bimpe29: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
You can remain alone till when you are ready for a marriage.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by meetlekan(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
Shame
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Fourwinds: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
it happens. im a living witness. I have gone through dat
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Fourwinds: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nikyluv:
u re still a kid
kid ke.!! if na hausa land dat guy for don NOKIA like TWO WIFES oooo.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by ezefrank87(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Any one know d title of dis epic nolly movie OP just spewi guess I need 2 grab mi a copy asap...yeye smelling
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
malonephill:
When next you have new girlfriend, don't buy her much gift, don't show her lot of feelings she won't make an advance of romance to you!!!

Also stayout of any dating till you ready to marry, else soonest chicks gonna rape undecided
I don't believe that a boy can be raped
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by despotless: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dear pls keep it up, datz a nice covenant 4 me ooooo, it is just better u remain single till marriage or perhaps u find some1 that is on same lane with u..... Cos I know some people that do pray 4 ur type to come there way.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by amalex(f): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Excuse me sir! Why date a girl when ur not ready 4 sex? U had a covenant wiv God not to have sex yet ur having gf,not even one but three gfs..... Dat ur covenent no work. Please if u must keep urslf, then stay alone till u marry ok?
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by mattiu(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bro just follow ur heart dia isn't any gain in sex per say am even tired of it

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by malonephill(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
I don't believe that a boy can be raped
oh! Dey dia make pant dey where you undecided
I pray you shouldn't experience such
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by toygod2: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
oj
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
amalex:
Excuse me sir! Why date a girl when ur not ready 4 sex? U had a covenant wiv God not to have sex yet ur having gf,not even one but three gfs..... Dat ur covenent no work. Please if u must keep urslf, then stay alone till u marry ok?
Can't there be dating without sex?
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by emitheo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
redcliff:
Then dont date any woman till you are about to get married.
Guy u 2 much...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. / Pre Wedding Pictures For Me And My Wife Met 10years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.