Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (44445 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by purplekayc(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
lilien001:
It's really difficult I tell you. I know it isn't easy for you guys but trust me it's worse for we girls
I think guys have it worse
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
It's not by force to have gf, clear road for jaga jaga Jari, u dey ask qn wey u sabi the answer. Op shiftigodu one side biko.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by lilien001(f): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
purplekayc:
I think guys have it worse
based on personal experience I dont think so. Most guys believe sex is an expression of love and if you refuse them, they'll see it as though you don't see them worthy enough to be your first. It's really tiring I tell you
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by isnovic(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Girls do not love to be turned down OP.

They just cannot deal with the rejection like guys do.

So abstain from them for now, as this reaction is what you will get all the time, as your turning them down makes them feel undesired, unfit, ugly and unwanted.

No girls wants to deal with this, trust me it is better forgotten and fast too.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by kurajgustavo: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Expo 2020 is around the corner, UAE visa application couldn't get more cheaper than this. Contact us at Fortress travels and tours for 90days, 60days, 30days tourist visa respectively at an affordable price. Contact us on +971529337097 Dubai number and +234802 899 4845. We looked forward to serving your best interest. Refer us and get back 5% reward

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Silent Pain Of The Husband / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.