Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (42742 Views)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? / I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Fkforyou(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
huh
Huh,as in I accept? or
huh, as in you are confused ? cos if it's the later then babe there is no need to, but if it's the former....hmm...Lol.
in Chris Brown's Voice; Lets Spark A New Flame.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

Sory to burst ur bubbles, dark is too small for my cherry tongue

LOL. Dark just shared this post as a way of telling you, he's been popping cherries from 12years of age. He's a seasoned cherry popper. grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. Dark just shared this post as a way of telling you, he's been popping cherries from 12years of age. He's a seasoned cherry popper. grin
really? Dont mind him, hes a thirsty cow who wanna succk on my cherry.. but he wont get nada grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

Hahahah. Bad bytch!!

What if all the "good" came in one fine azz package? wink
not possibl, you cn never see a 100% in just one person wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fkforyou:

Huh,as in I accept? or
huh, as in you are confused ? cos if it's the later then babe there is no need to, but if it's the former....hmm...Lol.

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fkforyou:

Huh,as in I accept? or
huh asin I dont do internet relatnshp
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
really? Dont mind him, hes a thirsty cow who wanna succk on my cherry.. but he wont get nada grin

Why keep a "good" nigga like Dark thirsty and drooling? A trial will convince you, don't you think?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

not possibl, you cn never see a 100% in just one person wink

80% in a guy should be enough. Such men should be enough for you. wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

Why keep a "good" nigga like Dark thirsty and drooling? A trial will convince you, don't you think?
dark has a beautiful girlfrnd, would u let me be now? angry
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

80% in a guy should be enough. Such men should be enough for you. wink
no way, I want it 100

And das y I get 20 in d first hubby, 50 in d nxt n dats hw it goes till it sums to 100 and den am ok wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

dark has a beautiful girlfrnd, would u let me be now? angry

Same way you want more than one good guy, is the same way he wants more than one good girl. grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

Same way you want more than one good guy, is the same way he wants more than one good girl. grin
ok is he d one tellin u this? undecided
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
no way, I want it 100

And das y I get 20 in d first hubby, 50 in d nxt n dats hw it goes till it sums to 100 and den am ok wink

gringrin. Dark is 20. So when is he applying?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

gringrin. Dark is 20. So when is he applying?
like I said after my 6th hubby

whn r u applyin? cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
ok is he d one tellin u this? undecided

LMAO!! Hell nah. We ain't friend off this site. I'm just playing with ya.

So how are ya?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

LMAO!! Hell nah. We ain't friend off this site. I'm just playing with ya.

So how are ya?
I got heache..I got to sleep nw

its almst daybreak

happy elections tho, vote wisely wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
like I said after my 6th hubby

whn r u applyin? cheesy

Girl, if I apply and you say yes, just know your sexy azz ain't leaving for another guy. I'm a 100, you dig? wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Fkforyou(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
huh asin I dont do internet relatnshp
Ha.ha.ha...lady comeback to earth, am trolling.
By the way I don't believe what you wrote up there to a certain extent cos I know that you know that deep down you are very passionate especially when it comes to romance. Good Night Ice cream.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
I got heache..I got to sleep nw

its almst daybreak

happy elections tho, vote wisely wink

Good night sunshine.

Greet your lil man for me.cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

Girl, if I apply and you say yes, just know your sexy azz ain't leaving for another guy. I'm a 100, you dig? wink
you 100? shocked

I swear m gonna kill any girl dt coms close to u
I dont joke wt a 100, full package yanno wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fkforyou:

Ha.ha.ha...lady comeback to earth, am trolling.
By the way I don't believe what you wrote up there to a certain extent cos I know that you know that deep down you are very passionate especially when it comes to romance. Good Night Ice cream.
hmmm I got no love in me lol
anywys goodnyt
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
you 100? shocked

I swear m gonna kill any girl dt coms close to u
I dont joke wt a 100, full package yanno wink

You know, when one is an eighty, and meets a "keeper" like you. Trust me, he's ready to give it all up to be a 100. Good humans like you, don't come easily or cheap. wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

You know, when one is an eighty, and meets a "keeper" like you. Trust me, he's ready to give it all up to be a 100. Good humans like you, don't come easily or cheap. wink
I'm good? embarassed blushin bad tnks hun

well we keep hopin n prayin, wink gnyt again swtty
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

I'm good? embarassed blushin bad tnks hun

well we keep hopin n prayin, wink gnyt again swtty

LOL. You see, I knew I make you blush even when you denied it on that thread. wink

If you don't stop, you might say this "good night" more than thrice. tongue good night. Don't reply till you've slept well and feeling hella sexy. Bye. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. You see, I knew I make you blush even when you denied it on that thread. wink

If you don't stop, you might say this "good night" more than thrice. tongue good night. Don't reply till you've slept well and feeling hella sexy. Bye. cool

^^^

Chai!! Darkrebel666, why are you sharing my above post to your herd of followers? angry

Can't I flirt with Icey Cherry in peace? undecided

They use sharing of posts swear for you?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Fkforyou(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

hmmm I got no love in me lol
anywys goodnyt
Ha.Ha.Ha...I like statements like this cos this is what it actually means,
"aagh, its beign long anybody swept me off my feet,would somebody please try"
lol...sorry I had to qoute you again, I Couldnt Resist The Urge.
Once again goodnight. Ice Cream.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by summerflame(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
She is the bossy type that thinks anything she does is the right stuff
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
onomeglo:
u are. A comfirm mad man,buh let me tell u dis he is better dan u in all spheres of life,be it physically , mentally or spiriitually!btw who told this neWt that he an huasa guy,illiterate warri guy

Yesso....but your toto go soon bring out worm. bet me. Sumelly toto. sad

Meanwhile...
Sai Baba till 2023
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by stellytwinkle(f): 12:51am On Mar 28, 2015
He caught me young at 14 and trained me as a virtuous lady till my present age- 20 despite my youthful exorberance and still kept me a virgin. I cant imagine leaving him for a million billion dollars. He's more than a treasure.I love him so so much.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Jummyjagz(f): 1:06am On Mar 28, 2015
angry
single!!!! cry
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by mrobotor: 7:04am On Mar 28, 2015
!!! How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce !!!

At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr Jato ,, my name is Lisa Buckley I want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this Dr JATO for what he just did for me and my kids. my story goes like this I was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to SPAIN for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched him to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to SPAIN to see that other woman. so I and my kids were now so frustrated and I was just staying with my mum and I was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when my daddy died, so the man she got married to was not treating I and my kids well so I was so confuse and I was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as I was browsing on my computer I saw a testimony about this MAN Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so I also think of giving it a try at first,,but i was scared by when I think of what me and my kids are passing through so I contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise I received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and I called Dr JATO and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how I get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com I want you all on this forums or guestbook to join me to say a huge thanks to Dr jato and I will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help and not only that i think he does he also do many spell as far he is a spell caster you can invite him on facebook at jato oboh or call him at +2347014201935 he is there to ANSWER you at any time hope you find your problem solve.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2015
diamondtutu:

Yesso....but your toto go soon bring out worm. bet me. Sumelly toto. sad

Meanwhile...
Sai Baba till 2023
like ur mama toto abi,sai buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.