Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (42789 Views)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? / I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
diamondtutu:

Noo.. like ur mama menstruation.
Sai baba till rapture
mad dog plz dnt bite me,okpota
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by slimwhite(f): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2015
haul:
love still dey shark you young lady,but very good one from you,keep it up.

Its not abt love sharking me......its just d truth.....some guys can really be nice
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by slimwhite(f): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Mavelshee:

Obviously you've not met me.....

Hmmmmmm really?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Mavelshee(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
slimwhite:

Hmmmmmm really?

Yea....am a good lover...I av been called names like unique, different, love guru, hybrid... by ladies I dated...
I know this sounds silly

Spontaneity na my selling point
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Petra23(f): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
4 sure.Marryin him is ma hobby n if deris life aftr dx,stl gonna look 4 him and marry ova n ova agn...kiss
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by slimwhite(f): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mavelshee:

Yea....am a good lover...I av been called names like unique, different, love guru, hybrid... by ladies I dated...
I know this sounds silly

Spontaneity na my selling point

Okay ooooo......if u say so
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by haul: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2015
slimwhite:

Its not abt love sharking me......its just d truth.....some guys can really be nice
yea really nice your thoughts will be clouded by them,live your life lady.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by slimwhite(f): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
haul:
yea really nice your thoughts will be clouded by them,live your life lady.

Yes dear....thanks
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by blinksgold(f): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yes and yes
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Chairbabe: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2015
That's nice of you.
cozy7:
In this life and in another to come...I desire no other than my pretty n perfect Queen. I don't mean to belittle anyone, but no other can take her place.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by penplayer: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2015
If they can't marry, then the relationship is just for the fun of it. Since I'm not engaged, It ll be more sensible if I only date someone I know I can marry. What if everything turns out just right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.