Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (34532 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

I'm not saying there's nothing wrong in it. Am only saying she may have done it thinking she's helping matters. We're not in your head na
Experience has taught me otherwise if not I may not have known that years ago
See excuses! Naah was for una. You can defend even the devil before God.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
I think you need more education to understand that abusive words have more negetive effect that physical. But as usual you don't care, its normal, "you know we women talk a lot" that's ur mentality. We shall meet wink
cheesy
Chai guy won't kill person today
Where u want meet am biko? cheesy
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by MizMyColi(f): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2015
iykedare:
op,

if that guys was rich,would you and your friends despise him? Leave story jor.
Make money or get killed by a woman.....

I laugh grin

Hapu okwu.
This is not about being rich joor.

The lady was putting up with subtle shiii before now.
Except she's not what I perceive......

She'd walk out anyway. Rich guy or not.
It might just take longer.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

See excuses! Naah was for una. You can defend even the devil before God.

Don't forget the guy himself is verbally abusive too at least he agreed small in his own write up even while claiming angel

Here:

mcdokwe:
well I said something too of her family because I was hurt.she reached for my phone and smashed it on the floor repeatedly, I regrettably gave her some blows

Fast forward later I expected her to behave more in their presence but that was to wishful of me and unfortunately the ladies couldn't stop me as I gave her even deadlier blows but mehn, she never really got enough.
I wish he could tell us what he said of her family. Chai

The guy is an abuser who was fed with his own medicine and he got out of control

Threading words with a woman n beating her again on top of it.
See the type of blows sef. Smh
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Please help me ask.....
I just dey observe them from my breadfruit tree.

Showing crass insensitivity.
Forming Alpha male up and down when they're actually showing how egotistic and chauvinistic they can be.
let me tell you why the guy wants her back. Not cos he was wrong he even said she deserved it duuuuh*... But because he thinks he is inlove, they are destined for each other, he can't live without her... You know when someone is "in love" he does stupid things. But some of us know better, the love thing is just a joke. A scam, a mere feelings, grin if you live with someone you hate for too long you'll fall inlove for that someone I believe. So the idea of the guy sucks that's why tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dre11(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2015
fem29:

He is a beast tho, he beat her then went some someone else's house to pound her again, he should have been locked up!

I don't care what she said to him, say I can forgive him hitting her when she locked the door, how can you just continue beating her like a punching bag.

There is one thing I want you to know
When a guy is fuming with anger and wants you to excuse himself
Better leave him and let him do it because if you keep resisting him. You will get what you never bargain for.

The guy wanted to go out and the lady refused him to cool of his anger and she got beaten....
° Why not blame the lady for being the aggressor here.
° Why not blame her for not allowing the guy to cool of his anger after he has know his limit and any spark can result to what he never planned for
° Why not blame the for taking the guy for granted, that he won't do that
She was the one that called for the beaten. But, I don't support his going the second time to beat the lady ...... But, her online personality show she is abusive, uncultured and not a lady of viture because she could have made her points without the curses and abuse

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Please help me ask.....
I just dey observe them from my breadfruit tree.
Showing crass insensitivity.
Forming Alpha male up and down when they're actually showing how egotistic and chauvinistic they can be.
Show me where he is asking her to come back. And don't you know that abused victims sometimes refuses to press charges against their abusers and still love them.
Before the split, the lady has been the one physically and emotionally abusing him, the day he dealth her a handsome blow to reset her brain, una come dey yarn Zapata.

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

You totally misunderstand the guy! Can you clearly show me in his post where he said he wants her back? The guy is merely trying to do right by her, pls be properly guided. Look that guy is a total gentleman. I have read his posts and now that I read hers, I now know better.
The lady is the greatest misfortune that befell that guy.

There is NOTHING I will not see on Nairaland!

A guy beats up a woman, the mother of his child, and gets acclaimed as a 'total gentleman' . . . Chineke me zie okwu!

Being a MAN is not about how strong you are it's about how you can manage women and their 'tricky' nature.

Women are like children, they respond to you the way you treat them. I bet this woman wasn't this 'crazy' untill she met him! I have been in that kind of relationship so I can totally relate with her. Thank God I had the foresight to walk . . . undecided

If she is a 'misfortune' he would have left her since nah . . . Instead of beating somebody's daughter and sister to a pulp.

I don't know what it feels like to get beaten up by a spouse, someone you open your legs to and says sweet words to. But my blood boils at the thought of that . . . I dey vex biko . . . angry angry

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2015
dre11:

Better leave him and let him do it because if you keep resisting him. You will get what you never bargain for.

The guy wanted to go out and the lady refused him to cool of his anger and she got beaten....
° Why not blame her for not allowing the guy to cool of his anger after he has know his limit and any spark can result to what he never planned for
She was the one that called for the beaten. But, I don't support his going the second time to beat the lady ...... But, her online personality show she is abusive, uncultured and not a lady of viture because she could have made her points without the curses and abuse

The guy too is abusive o
mcdokwe:
well I said something too of family too because I was hurt.she reached for my phone and smashed it on the floor repeatedly, I regrettably gave her some blows

Fast forward later I expected her to behave more in their presence but that was to wishful of me and unfortunately the ladies couldn't stop me as I gave her even deadlier blows but mehn, she never really got enough.
He should tell us what he said of her family

*sips my fanta*
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

cheesy
Chai guy won't kill person today
Where u want meet am biko? cheesy
loooolz* I thought people used to say this world is a small world na, even if I no meet her she go meet my type ehn. Na there she go know say kaki no be leather. You come at real people with that "you know we women talk" idea. Its war
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

A guy beats up a woman, the mother of his child, and gets acclaimed as a 'total gentleman' . . . Chineke me zie okwu!
Being a MAN is not about how strong you are it's about how you can manage women and their 'tricky' nature.
Women are like children, they respond to you the way you treat them. I bet this woman wasn't this 'crazy' untill she met him! I have been in that kind of relationship so I can totally relate with her. Thank God I had the foresight to walk . . . undecided
If she is a 'misfortune' he would have left her since nah . . . Instead of beating somebody's daughter and sister to a pulp.
I don't know what it feels like to get beaten up by a spouse, someone you open your legs to and says sweet words to. But my blood boils at the thought of that . . . I dey vex biko . . . angry angry
Well you gave an excellent analysis. You have been in a similar situation and you walked. Why don't bayou advice them both to do same instead of apportioning blames.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

The guy too is abusive o

He should tell us what he said of her family

*sips my fanta*

Didn't you read his post . . . Treated his own sister like shyte sef until OP taught him better. embarassed undecided

All I can think of is how she got mixed up with such a loser . . .

Us women should be more careful abeg . . . The 'things' that call themselves men these days sha . . . embarassed

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
dre11:

Am not saying what the guy did was right .....
When he talked about using her to explore sex.....

But, as per the hitting of the lady..... Her online character shows reasons why she was hit. She must have emotionally used words to abuse the guy before he did that and you know we always have our limit to which we do reply.

On that her friends part I reserve my comment because I don't wanna believe it did happened in her presence unless he was teasing her friend.

My point exactly...
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by iykedare(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

I laugh grin

Hapu okwu.
This is not about being rich joor.

The lady was putting up with subtle shiii before now.
Except she's not what I perceive......

She'd walk out anyway. Rich guy or not.
It might just take longer.

Most women would rather cry in a 2015 range rover than smile on a bike...
There are exceptions to the above and mizmycoli is that exception. grin grin
Well, easier said than done.

There is no perfect human being. The guy admitted that he was wrong to have hit her,this I love about him.
Most guys I know don't admit to their mistakes.
They can work things out but then the guy is broke. undecided undecided lipsrsealed
That to me,is the main problem.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

Well you gave an excellent analysis. You have been in a similar situation and you walked. Why don't bayou advice them both to do same instead of apportioning blames.

Similar no be say the bobo beat me ooh. I swear no man alive can ever lay his fingers on me . . . I will make sure he lives to tell the story. angry angry

Not to talk of going home with him and having 3ex with him that same night . . . shocked shocked

OP messed up big time abeg. embarassed embarassed Common babydaddy ooh, no be say na husband. embarassed embarassed

I'm only trying to set you guys right nah . . . you guys were the one hailing him on in his thread and claiming the girl was insane.

Tell me, would you beat a woman? Under ANY circumstance undecided

It's like those people who pour hot water on their house-helps claiming the 'deserved' it. undecided Shebi na person pikin? If you don't want her to live with you anymore you send her home nah, haba! We need to stop encouraging violence abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Me sef I tire
And to think that someone is here defending him

If he was the angel he claims, why not drop d lady already instead of killing her for her parents and coming here to justify the nansense

*sips my fanta again*

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dear miraijj go and apologize to him now... He deserves it and learn not to talk anyhow you are not in America. grin

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Similar no be say the bobo beat me ooh. I swear no man alive can ever lay his fingers on me . . . I will make sure he lives to tell the story. angry angry

Not to talk of going home with him and having 3ex with him that same night . . . shocked shocked

OP messed up big time abeg. embarassed embarassed Common babydaddy ooh, no be say na husband. embarassed embarassed

I'm only trying to set you guys right nah . . . you guys were the one hailing him on in his thread and claiming the girl was insane.

It's like those people who pour hot water on their house-helps claiming the 'deserved' it. undecided Shebi na person pikin? If you don't want her to live with you anymore you send her home nah, haba! We need to stop encouraging violence abeg.
no wonder. I talk am say you no fit be man... God forbid. So you be woman I now understand. undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by MizMyColi(f): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
let me tell you why the guy wants her back. Not cos he was wrong he even said she deserved it duuuuh*... But because he thinks he is inlove, they are destined for each other, he can't live without her... You know when someone is "in love" he does stupid things. But some of us know better, the love thing is just a joke. A scam, a mere feelings, grin if you live with someone you hate for too long you'll fall inlove for that someone I believe. So the idea of the guy sucks that's why tongue

dinachi:

Show me where he is asking her to come back. And don't you know that abused victims sometimes refuses to press charges against their abusers and still love them.
Before the split, the lady has been the one physically and emotionally abusing him, the day he dealth her a handsome blow to reset her brain, una come dey yarn Zapata.

While it might seem like I'm absolving her of any fault......
I am not.
Neither of them knew any better. Mark my words....if she will attest to this. This very ugly side of hers surfaced because he did something to her, repeatedly, which he considered as trivial. Even when she spoke about it.....directly and/or indirectly......she was made to second guess herself. Those attitudes she displayed are evidences of pent up frustration.

It is a common trait in ladies who are very nice and loyal to a fault.....especially the outgoing ones - to vent their frustration and anger through vile verbal and physical abuse. It takes a conscious decision to become a better person and burying those evil tendencies for good.
Which is why they must pair with a partner who is emotionally sane, has lots of self control and fore sight......someone who understands them and yet isn't controlling --- allowing them to live their lives, because...they're usually free birds.
Perhaps, I'm over-simplifying these things.
Perhaps.....I'm reading the story behind her story.
The one.....people, generally speaking, are not as apt to see.
Perhaps.....

She, infact.....both of them, need to make a conscious decision to become better for themselves and the world around them.

No one is absolved....we all, including me - we have our good, bad, ugly and UGLY side.

I will not judge her.....I will not judge him.
If I didn't know better....I'd prolly do and say worse.

If You Have Not Walked A Person's Journey.....You Might Wanna Show Some Leniency While Judging Their Story (If! you must judge).
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by iykedare(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
Dear miraijj go and apologize to him now... He deserves it and learn not to talk anyhow you are not in America. grin

This got me grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Don't mind them. They think a particular gender has the monopoly of violence.
I hope they'll support the women that cut off their husband's JT if the guy (according yo to them)deserves it tongue

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Miraijj:
Can you remember one heediot's thread where he was like, "I hit her, I regret it, She deserved it? Na me be the 'she'.

You see that beautiful woman, babyosisi, I don't know her from Adam neither did I run into her back in my days at Eden, God really imbued her with rare insight to see beyond the surface.

And those who think I need deliverance,I really do. Why don't I,when I allowed that sickled demented fellow into my beautiful life.

Ask him, he'ld tell you that a hundred cloned persons that are his exact lookalike no fit reach my feet!

That guy has got talent. He writes well, but Mba! No! He no go gree use am well. Na to dey flood NL with rubbish, dey look for who im go invite im pity party.

Ehen! Back to the matter on ground, I used to physically abuse you ehn? Anu! Do I have anything to tell you? Never! What do you even expect me to do with an expired entity? Bullshit am big time!
So you didn't tell the world that you took a two months plus baby to a neighbour's house about nine poles away and hurried to the market to buy milk and baby carrier because you didn't want her to suckle my 'stupid' breast. Okwa ya?

Why didn't you tell the world you were sexually harassing my friend in my presence when you thought I was deep asleep and it happened that she slept over?
Why didn't you? Why?

So you told a girl I was an ex while we were together because you were trying to chat her up on whatsapp?
My friends hate you to the end of the world! Yes! They couldn't imagine their friend (me of course) doomed for life all in the name of marriage nzuzu. I was too blind in foolish love to see what they were seeing.

And you thought you had totally gotten me especially with my having a child for you? Oh boy you lied big time!

Everyone calls me wicked! That I left this fellow because he is moneyless! That's their damning business! Do I owe them an explanation? Never! All those times I was hungry while heavily pregnant because of misplaced and ill-timed love, I was just being a fool,I was!

You know one thing about this type of fellows? They have a sweet deceptive tongue! So what do I do to protect myself from them? I use my brain, make more than enough money and learn to act like a mermaid.

Chai! I felt like poo poo... This guy would tell me to my face, "thanks, you taught me to explore sex". He would even call me an irresponsible girl whose parents abandoned because of her irresponsibility!

So you could call a girl you once dated to come sleep over and you had the effrontery to tell me?

He would tell me how I was vulnerable, and how he was the only person who could love me. You don love me finish na? I believed him. I believed I was responsible for all the problems we had.

Why would you talk to me anyhow in the presence of others in the name of being 'frank'?

I became a nervous wreck. Jesus! I was totally losing my self worth. A terrible part of me I never knew was there surfaced.

And to even think that this dude told me to write down everything about him I would love to have changed... In my mind I was like, "why would I when I would just waste my time, merely baring my mind for him to see, just as he had been using everything I call secret against me."

So as you can see, I no longer have any secret. I am as open as a newspaper, so you just seat tight, read and yes, enjoy, if there is anything enjoyable!

Then he insulted my father to his face! Chai! That was the last straw!

FINAL WARNING: If you send any other bastard sms to me again, Amadioha go reshuffle your fingers!

Life's more fulfilling and more promising without you! Oshi!
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

While it might seem like I'm absolving her of any fault......
I am not.
Neither of them knew any better. Mark my words....if she will attest to this. This very ugly side of hers surfaced because he did something to her, repeatedly, which he considered as trivial. Even when she spoke about it.....directly and/or indirectly......she was made to second guess herself. Those attitudes she displayed are evidences of pent up frustration.

It is a common trait in ladies who are very nice and loyal to a fault.....especially the outgoing ones - to vent their frustration and anger through vile verbal and physical abuse. It takes a conscious decision to become a better person and burying those evil tendencies for good.
Which is why they must pair with a partner who is emotionally sane, has lots of self control and fore sight......someone who understands them and yet isn't controlling --- allowing them to live their lives, because...they're usually free birds.
Perhaps, I'm over-simplifying these things.
Perhaps.....I'm reading the story behind her story.
The one.....people, generally speaking, are not as apt to see.
Perhaps.....

She, infact.....both of them, need to make a conscious decision to become better for themselves and the world around them.

No one is absolved....we all, including me - we have our good, bad, ugly and UGLY side.

I will not judge her.....I will not judge him.
If I didn't know better....I'd prolly do and say worse.

If You Have Not Walked A Person's Journey.....You Might Wanna Show Some Leniency While Judging Their Story (If! you must judge).
smiley

well, you have spoken well. From his part of the story she started th "frustating"... From her side of the story he started the "frustrating" so we can't rili know who started what... But from both stories its clear both of them have problem with their medular oblacatar. They are not compatible mayb cos money don finish looooolz* nice write up jare

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
Honey I would've preferred us (me n u) to live in America cheesy
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Don't mind them. They think anybody has the monopoly of violence.
I hope they'll support the women that cut off their husband's JT if the guy (according yo to them)deserves it tongue

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I swer that news scared the BeJesus out of a lot of guys . . . see guys praying and fasting for such not to befall them . . grin grin

We need to understand that violence is NEVER the way out . . This is not a MAN versus WOMAN thing. What is wrong is wrong. undecided
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
dre11:

Believe me I have already chastised her about her actions. I can NEVER in my life hold a man's shirt or hit him. I will only use my words and I will not use nasty abuses I may shout but I stay on topic and I'm able to express myself clearly.

It's easy to kill someone in anger without intending to. Imagine hitting her, she falls backward hitting her head into the edge of a table bam, dead.

Fair enough he hit her to get out of the house, then he went to be pounding her in someone else's house again, why? Cos he is angry, can he not calm down and control himself. Which kind of anger is that.

We cannot control what others do but we can endeavour control our own actions and behaviour
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Tell me would you beat or verbally abuse a man under ANY circumstance?
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
well, you have spoken well. From his part of the story she started th "frustating"... From her side of the story he started the "frustrating" so we can't rili know who started what... But from both stories its clear both of them have problem with their medular oblacatar. They are not compatible mayb cos money don finish looooolz* nice write up jare

Fair enough
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
no wonder. I talk am say you no fit be man... God forbid. So you be woman I now understand. undecided

Leave matter jor . . .

I have seen men who can control the anger in the face of the greatest provocation . . . I married one of such men and he earned my respect.

I call him a REAL GENTLEMAN . . tested and trusted! cool cool

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
iykedare:

This got me grin grin grin grin grin
you know say that side dey carry equality for head. If you report this kind ish for naija na sara oooh. Police go even dey abuse you sef grin this one na small, go saudi arabia or afgan. Women are like trash there. If husband beat you no case at allll..... Nigerian me, being nice to their ladies since the days of king jaja of okpobo grin

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
I swer that news scared the BeJesus out of a lot of guys . . . see guys praying and fasting for such not to befall them . . grin grin
We need to understand that violence is NEVER the way out . . This is not a MAN versus WOMAN thing. What is wrong is wrong. undecided
Yet I have not seen you condemn her for beating him prior to this incidence.
Don't be a hypochrite!
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Leave matter jor . . .

I have seen men who can control the anger in the face of the greatest provocation . . . I married one of such men and he earned my respect.

I call him a REAL GENTLEMAN . . tested and trusted! cool cool
hahahahahaha* I am happy for you ehn. And I hope you don stop oh cos the man BP go just dey escalate. Abeg stop if you never stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please / Mohammed Masaba Is Dead. The Islamic Cleric Who Married 97 Wives Dies At Age 93 / Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.